Polio outbreak

I’m vaccinated. But my question is I been listening to DNA audio. Do you think it’s possible that it reversed the vaccine?

What about people who listen to blueprint of life? Any idea on that? Does it removed the vaccine from people who got it years ago?

Your DNA and antibodies circulating in your blood are two completely different things.

So, no, neither DNA repair field nor Blueprint of Life will reverse your polio vaccine as they do not target the antibodies in your blood.

Antibodies is how your immune system remembers how to fight a virus/bacteria/foreign organism should they enter your body.

5 Likes

Just to be clear, reading the article they said they found samples in wastewater. No one has reported being sick. They then said “that could mean lots of people are sick” despite not hearing anything, and then they urged vaccination.

That’s the summary

2 Likes

And the samples they have been finding in the wastewater have historically been from people who have recently been given the oral vaccine (made from weakened live virus) and are sloughing off the (inactive) vaccine material into the waste stream or (rarely) those people who have been vaccinated and exposed to wild poliovirus and have been mounting an immune response, which also shows up in the waste stream.

If you’ve been vaccinated, you’re fine, even with the fields you’ve been using.

2 Likes