Positive Covid Case In My Daughters Preschool

Hey guys I was looking for Fields for Covid for kids but I couldn’t come across any. I hope it’s OK to write it her for advice.

We got an email Saturday from my daughters Preschool that there was a positive Covid case in her class and to keep an eye out for symptoms of Covid with her (She is 3 years old)

She is just after waking up in the middle of the night with a high fever and she is congested. Now I hope that it may be a coincidence but just to be on the safe side, I’ll like to get on top of it for her as quick as I can. I’m sure if it is Covid then my partner and I more than likely also have it but my daughter comes first and I really want to get her feeling better as soon as possible.

Is it ok to play the Corona Virus field and Virus Disruption for a 3 year old? I’m not sure how much could be too much for a 3 year old, I don’t want her to get overwhelmed by playing too many fields.

Would Corona Virus, Virus Disruption, Lung Antioxidant, Lung Restoration and maybe Ivermectin be too strong for someone so young?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated and for Fields reference’s which may be good for someone so young. :pray:t2:

Thank you.

7 Likes

yes
it targets the virus
not the person…
I usually loop it.

22 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo would it be best to loop both Corona and Virus Disruption throughout the day and night for her and leave off the other fields I mentioned, or play them also from time to time?

1 Like

start with that
when you are not in the room or area
use far uvc to sanitize the environment.

leave out the ivermectin for her for now.

21 Likes

Thank you so much for your quick response. I was using the silent version with uvc in it first but then I saw that it was more for the environment so I’ve switched to the one which has the music now. I’ll keep it looped along with Virus Disruption through the rest of the night now.
Thank you so much again, have a great day :pray:t2:

4 Likes

keep updating
here
a journal if even, so we can help or anything as the situation progresses.

22 Likes

Thank you Dream :pray:t2: I’m shitting my pants to be honest because she suffers from Febrile Convulsions since a young age, she has had 3 and any time she gets a temperature it is a struggle to keep it down, even with the calpol and Neurofin and stripping her down, even the hospital struggle to keep it under control, but hopefully now that she is a bit older and stronger, she will be able to fight it off a bit better. I’ll keep posted on here on how she will be feeling. Thank you again man I really appreciate it.

11 Likes

In addition to all that’s recommended here but for fevers especially, try going skin to skin where and for as long as you can. I used to do this with my son when he was little & had fevers. It’s amazing how our skin can regulate theirs. Worst case you’ve had a nice long hug.

In all cases, I wish a quick and non-eventful healing for your daughter.

3 Likes

Really? I have heard of fathers doing it when their child is first born for bonding and such but I’ve never heard of that before for fevers, thank you for suggesting it, I will definitely try it. I usually would just strip her down and make the room as cool as possible without actually putting her into shock, and just dab her down with slightly cool water. Sometimes with her unfortunately that isn’t even enough. I’m going to get am antigen test today from the store and do it on myself first to see what shows up before having to put my daughter through it. I’m still hopeful of it just being a virus she may have picked up and not Covid from the people in her class but we just have to wait and see. It’s awful seeing small ones unwell, it breaks my heart.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Have a great day :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Stay focused with it as if you’re meditating. When I did it with my son, the visual would be as if I took on his fever and then leveled it out. I would get really hot and then come down.

Imagine it coming in like water. Your auras/energy fields combining almost like a liquid…at first sloshing about and then leveling out as you bring it down into a healthy range.

Love is a powerful healer. With it you have everything you need.

EDIT: And may I add that with Saturn going direct today, “Daddy” energy is huge so you’ll have extra help!

2 Likes

Just a quick update and to say thanks for the suggestions. I’ve had the Corona Virus field and Virus Disruption on loop for 2 nights and 1 day (Night-Day-Night ) almost 40 hours with some Grounding and Tree Experience in between. It is unknown for my daughter to have a high fever just for one day. Even a common cold can give her a fever for days to a week. She is also prone to UTI’S for one reason or another and also picking up viruses like all kids I presume and they send her temp really high.

To make a long story short her fever went down and away after 1 day. It’s never been done before, for anything. We only had to give her Calpol once (Its a type of Paracetamol liquid for kids, not sure if they sell it in other parts of the world) but even at that, that would usually never even drop a temperature she would get from a common cold.
I’m 100% certain it is from the Virus Disruption field or maybe even both and the skin to skin. She was back up and running around like normal today, that does not happen with her ever and there’s even tears coming to my eyes as I’m writing this so thank you so much @Captain_Nemo & @VMMS

Also @VMMS I tried the skin to skin, her temperature was almost back to normal by that stage but I done exactly what you said to do and by the end of it I was roasting. I was also stating in my mind to give me all her troubles, illness and pain. I couldn’t believe while I was saying that, that I started feeling a bit sick and pain also. I’m just about new to meditation (Actually doing it properly anyway) and I couldn’t believe it, even scared me a bit haha. Thank you so much for that tip and it’s definitely something I will hold on to, but I hope I will never have to use again :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

Just a little side note.

If its ok just to leave this open for maybe just another week incase I need a bit more information if she starts to feel unwell again. I know it can take Covid up to 10 days to start showing symptoms but we don’t know when the people from her class actually got infected or if my daughter has but, I am just going taking a test now when I’m back home just to see if anything comes up for me, I don’t want to put my daughter through it if it’s not 100% necessary.

Again sorry for rambling on but thank you both so much :pray:t2:

11 Likes

Such awesome news :clap: thank you for letting us know! Really happy for you and your family!

3 Likes

Thank you Jenny :pray:t3:

2 Likes

You all deserve health truly :100:

3 Likes

Glad she is better.

good job.

9 Likes

Thank you my friend. You’ve been here for me since the start, no matter how many times or at whatever time, you’ve always been here to help me. Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

Thank you Dream. For everything :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Good job Dad!! I’m so happy to hear this!!:sparkles:

1 Like

I have my moments :beers: