Possible fields overuse, please help!

Hello to everyone,

I’m new on this forum, if anyone can answer as soon as possible, would appreciate.
For the past 3,4 days I’ve been using around 10 different brain/emotions/energy fields at once (most of them up to 2,3 times, back to back), 2 times daily.
I suffer from OCD, body dysmorphic disorder and hypochondria.
So, fields I’ve been using are related to this problems, if matter, I can list them.
Anyway, for two days already, now especially, I feel completely exhausted, I got a flu also, feeling terrible, like immunity is down.
Can someone give me advice, is this feeling bad/exhausted/flu/immunity down, caused by fields overuse, and if yes, how can I neutralize their effects?
Also, on many sapien YouTube audios, it’s written to use, for example, 1 - 2 times daily.
Does this means two listenings daily at max, or 2, 3 listenings back to back, two times daily?

Would appreciate correct sapien audios recommendation for upper mentioned psychological disorders, with instructions on how to use them properly and when to start, given my current, possible overuse condition.

Thanks

3 Likes

The simple solution would be to stop using fields for a while and chill out.

Undesirable effects like the ones described tend to occur because the energy body it a bit like a stream. The fields are a bit like oars in a rowboat and they can make some turbulence. If you use too many fields without preparation, it would be like digging the oars into the muck at the bottom of the stream and throwing it up into the water.

If you step away for a little while, things will settle back to where they were.

4 Likes

If we could start over; if we could travel back in time to before you began, this is the advice I would give you.

Pick the ones you want to use. You got 10? Ok.
Now listen to 1 of them 1 time on the first day.

Everything going ok? Cool. On day 2 or 3, whenever you are ready, add number 2 to your playlist. Now just use those 2 every day, once each. Everything still fine? Cool. Keep doing that until eventually after a week or two or three you are listening to the whole 10 with no problems.

If at any point some undesirable side effects started up, it wouldn’t be a big deal because you were only using the field once a day. And you would know (most likely) which field it was because you were adding things slowly. You’d put that field to the side for now and maybe come back and try it again later on.

For now, I’d do Energy Body Clearing. It’s on Youtube on Dreamseeds and it is in Patreon. Once a day at most. That or no fields for a few days until you feel better.

You see people talking about their playlist of 30 things 20 times each every day. Most of these people, if they can do that and be ok, probably what you don’t know is what they’ve been up to for the last 10 or 20 years in terms of shamanic out of body journeys or god knows what. You don’t know how people have prepared themselves to be able to handle massive energy shifts. Start slow and be smart.

And it’s not your fault for not knowing that. It’s just how things are. Which is why I’m pointing it out. Anyone can see people talking like that about the massive load they carry and think that’s a beginner. There is no warning label attached to every testimonial. But, be aware. There’s usually a reason people can do things like that.

And the people who can handle stuff like that are often PMing their friends behind the scenes talking about how hard those fields are hitting them.

No one needs to be Gandalf from day one.

12 Likes

Thanks guys @Noesis @Atreides, I’ll take a break from listening to anything for a couple of days, at minimum.

To your knowledge, can a person who’s struggling with mentioned conditions, beat them completely with adequate sapien audios?

I know it’s all individual, but I’m new here, as I said, so still having a hard time navigating not just through forum, but also correctly choosing/using the audios.

Also, I’m not actually well informed about morphic fields in general, and people/creators behind Sapien medicine, which all, naturally, produces various doubts, questions etc, so a few starter pointers would be really helpful.

2 Likes

For OCD, dysmorphia, and hypochondria, I think that is definitely something that fields can help with.

Everyone is unique, but the different fields that exist provide many ways to approach the things you’ve mentioned. Some can approach mindset directly, others could provide different ways of interacting anything that might be triggering the patterns.

And, probably more importantly, the experiences you have with the fields (for any purpose) can give you a better perspective on how the mind and body work. This sort of thing can provide a lot more clarity into any sort of mind-body issue and give you a better handle on dealing with problems and finding solutions.

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/self-healing-and-27527461
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mental-health-38958725

There are two good approaches to dealing with any problem. One is to find the audio with the exact name of your need. The other is to find an audio that deals with some foundational aspect of your issue. i.e. It targets where the problem is coming from in the first place.

There isn’t a direct Body Dysmorphia field that I know of but there is Self Love. And that can go a long way.

2 Likes

Alright… so… for more information about morphic fields.

I don’t think I’m the best starter resource :laughing: . I’ve known about SapienMedicine for close to 10 years from the Youtube videos.
—I had a few spiritual experiences on my own as a teenager and that led me to have basically zero trust in the different teachers that were out there (since most of the teachings didn’t deal with my experiences). As a result, though I’ve known about SapienMed, I’ve kept my distance and limited my use of things for most of those 10 years. As an observer, I have witnessed that this work is genuine and their hearts are in the right place.

With that as my background, I haven’t used fields for the things that you were trying to treat. My own use has been rather selective for either basic health things or specific energy things.

A good place to start (for finding more information) would be here:

But it should be noted that information is spread all over the forum. The search function can be helpful with tracking down things that may be useful for you. Discernment is also worth having since most of what’s written is personal experience/opinion.

2 Likes

Got it, thanks for your help and efforts guys @Atreides @Noesis, will do my research when I get a little better. If I find some additional help needed, hope it’s ok to write you again.

Greetings from Europe :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:point_up:

Best advice, Been taking it slow and not just using random audios on days. And am starting to see more results from the audios.

1 Like