Postherpetic Neuralgia

I am looking for fields that may help repair the nerves damaged from the Shingles. I have experienced the affect of inflammation of the brain and major anxiety.
I am using Stellate Ganglion Block which is very effective with Naproxen Sodium as pain reliever. I am concerned with the storm type effect. Any other suggestions related to this virus would be immensely helpful. I also use anxiety relief which is good.

Another challenge is I am scheduled to have skin biopsies in two weeks but have so many brain storms I really can’t see how I can do it. Any advice please.

Many thanks in advance. I love this forum and am a Patron supporter.

1 Like

i’m in a hurry now, but you may find some of these fields useful: Brain Regeneration , Brain and spine antioxidant complex (Inflamation help) , Herpex simplex 1 and 2 experimental , Plasma light / Plasma flaunt , Amigdala healing , Knight errant virus slayer , The smart Hulda zapper etc
Also, Lysine (the physical substance is great against viruses, including herpetic viruses) , and omega 3 is a GREAT antiinflammatory (also turmeric, ginger etc).
You’re not alone, you’ll solve this! :white_heart: :star2:

1 Like

Try adding this one too. Not only for nerve inflammation, it also detoxes and gives a restorative cellular charge to the nerve cells.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your wonderful suggestions. And also for affirming the importance of Lysine in particular . I actually started taking it about a week ago so it felt good to know I was headed in the right direction. And for letting me know I am not alone was very kind and thoughtful . I took a deep breath with that one.

2 Likes

Thank you for this suggestion it had eluded me somehow. I have added it to my stack and felt some affect. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

You are so welcome :slightly_smiling_face::herb::rainbow::heart:

2 Likes