Posture audio and Zhan Zhuang

Hello everyone, I really like practicing some standing postures

I was wondering if Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment can be useful for this

Maybe by strengthening the deep muscles? By helping the body with simmetry?

Any insight on this?

2 Likes

Core strenghtening would be better for this, although you can combine it, straight back = better chi flow.

2 Likes

Have you tried that?

Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment might help with posture in the upper portion of the spine.

From the Youtube comments section:

Experimental Scoliosis Treatment may also help as it corrects your posture along the entire spine.

Perhaps Automated Gluteal Workout can help as the gluteal muscles provide a lot of postural, stabilising and body support. They are part of the core musculature as well.

Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout with Joint strengthening and Automated Grounding and The Chi Elixir might help with standing postures as well.

6 Likes

Automated Grounding seem very interesting for this kind of practices

1 Like

Depending upon the practises, Root & Sacral Chakra and Urinary Incontinence from Gumroad might help as well.

The Urinary Incontinence audio has many effects beyond correcting urinary incontinence. It can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, root chakra, postural stability, energy flow and retention, chi flow and retention, blood flow and more.

7 Likes

I’m already using this one :wink:

1 Like

My tip is to not listen to, or wear, any fields as you practice. Many of the energies cultivated are subtle in the beginning and will be completely overshadowed by the strong morphic fields.
Outside of practice you can listen, as preparation.
Zhan Zhuang is an outstanding art!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!
I love it too, unfortunately there are no teachers in my area so I’ve to go on my own

I never had a teacher. I started out with the book “The Way of Energy” by Lam Kam Chuen. The best book in my opinion.
The emphasis should always be on relaxation. Start at the head, down to the feet, then repeat.
The more relaxed you become - the more energy you cultivate. But it is the toughest practice I´ve done. Very demanding!
It is the foundation of several Kung Fu-schools.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m not really new cause I’ve resumed some months ago but I’ve already practiced some years in the past (I’m also into matial arts since I was a kid)
I know that book, it’s great!
If you get a chance take a look at Inside Zhan Zhuang by Mark Choen too :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes! Great book. The one from Bruce Frantzis was quite good too. But I liked the simpicity of Lam Kam Chuens books (book 2 was also great).
I haven´t practiced Zhan Zhuang for the latest 10 years. But I did practice for many years when I was at it. It laid the foundation for other Chi Kung I did afterward. The most powerful (beneficial) has been Flying Phoenix. Very refined energy, and very spiritual.

2 Likes

I’ve done FPCK too :rofl:
Are you still practicing it?

No, I don´t do any Chi Kung at all. It´s been several years since.
A good practice takes minimum 45-60 minutes daily to make progress, and I don´t really have that with work and family-life becoming a priority. It doesn´t feel good to lock myself up in a room when the family are home.
I will get back to it when my daughter start to spend more time away from home.

2 Likes