https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/potion-no-33?product=2101

Here we have a unique charger to provide
the following fields combination.

+5 luck
+10 Charm
+20 Wit and Self Assuredness of Don Juan
+3 Gift of Gab
+5 The Fool

(Note this artwork may be part of a hypothetical ‘real life’ game series)

47 Likes

Mine is scheduled to arrive next week…

Looked too interesting … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

If only this was a audio field or mandala :laughing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

But you can constantly fill it with water or whatever and drink it throughout the day.

Water is a powerful tool that reaches every cell fast.

Imagine all these powers all inside your cells?

The cells absorb everything the good and the bad and that includes negative thinking, emotional trauma, low vibration etc.

Think of absorbing the things this cup offers instead. Thats incredible. If i had to choose between mandala audio or being able to charge water with every item’s energy in Sapien Med group id def go for the water charging.

16 Likes

I can become bard w/o all that pesky dice rolling!!

4 Likes

This charger looks like a lot of fun! Great that you offer a 32 oz version, so gonna have to order it. What do the numbers for each field mean?

2 Likes

Gabriel?

1 Like

No, gift of gab as in the description of The Merry Maker, meaning the ability to speak with eloquence and fluency.

1 Like

O
Yea wow epic fail lol

Thanks Danny :3

That always makes me think of :carousel_horse::carousel_horse: or the two of pentacles C.S. tarot for some reason lol

2 Likes

My Potion no. 33 finally came, …great time to charge up and up my water intake :laughing:

10 Likes

Did you get an email or anything notifying you about it being shipped or delivered?

2 Likes

I did, before I received the thermos. The email was totally generic and did not include the date purchased, or even what item it was.

2 Likes

I only got the one email at time of purchase…

4 Likes

Email them and ask for a delivery schedule

3 Likes

The email that has the original order confirmation - if you click on the order number - you can find the UPS tracking number once they update it. Teespring is pretty shabby - long turnaround time, super slow shipping (UPS Mail Innovations), no email when the order gets shipped…

So, you need to keep checking the order now and then to see if the tracking Id is updated.

6 Likes

for Stateside, put an USPS alert for the tracking # UPS Mail Innovations send…
Mine did not update until actual delivery date

Ordering the Abundance Luck and Divine Blessings as well…and one for my mum…Let me see how EU delivery works, as Teespring also has EU distribution

2 Likes

I appreciate it guys <3

2 Likes

Maoshan, please update us on your experiences with the Wolf Potion flask :eyes: :smirk:
Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Sure thing! My Wolf Potion is not yet shipped haha, it could be a while.

I got Potion No. 33 for my GF - it got to my city 3 days ago and is finally out for delivery (UPS Mail Innovations is a nightmare) - so I should get that today!

Not sure what to expect though! When I got the first set of Plasma and mState bottles, for a few weeks I was feeling buzzed, but then I got accustomed and now don’t feel anything. I have one at home, one at work, and another in my car - I essentially drink only Plasma water… When I drink something else, I right away feel “this water is heavy”…

Both @GoddessAndGodOfAll & @SilverZuzu have written about charging food and water but I’ve never been good at that… These cups make it much easier to drink charged water…

9 Likes

This beauty just arrived!

+5 luck
+10 Charm
+20 Wit and Self-Assuredness of Don Juan
+3 Gift of Gab
+5 The Fool

These are bigger than the original Plasma cups (20 oz vs 32 oz) which is awesome, need to fill it less often…

17 Likes