Powerful Abundance stack

I don’t have time for.a long post, I posted mine a while ago:

It has some elements not covered yet ;)

3 Likes

How would you fit all the fields you suggested into the stack below?

• Ego Dissolution x1
  • Subconscious Limits Removal x1
  • Blueprint x1
  • Abundance Mindset x1
  • Probability Luck x1
  • Powerful Good Luck x1
  • Nullify negative planetary effects x1
  • Grounding x1

As long as Ego Dissolution and SLR are at the beginning, and Grounding is at the end, the sequence does not really matter. Just add them somewhere in the middle of your stack.

I would highly recommend to replace Ego Dissolution with Vibration of Transcendce (VoT) because it raises vibration and has Ego Dissolution built into it too.

Or add in Vibration of Creation (VoC) as the third one into your stack if you don’t have VoT.

2 Likes

I have no Vibration of Creation and no Vibration of Transcendce

You need to raise your vibration for faster manifestation somehow.
If you don’t have Voc or VoT or the Ascension tag, there are free audios that can help you:

4 Likes

_OM had written

Having two luck tracks already in the stack, Probability Luck and Powerful Good Luck, can Wheel of Fortune also be included?

The Guided Path it’s necessary in this stack?
Thank you

1 Like

I have not yet used the Plasma Flower. No experience here.

If you really want to focus on abundance only, I would just use every related field and I would use it daily. Full commitment to the goal. Also fields und subliminals from other creators with a 14 hour daily playlist.

You need to decide what you want. The most powerful stack will also be the longest one. Of course the maximum limit is how much your energy system can handle per day.

Indeed, it should have been more for getting job, oriented stack, since there is no specific field, imagining that by enhancing the abundance, that goal would have been greatly facilitated.

When subliminals are also used on the same day, should they be listened to in separate stacks or together with fields?

You can listen to subliminals at the same time with Sapien fields, if the subliminals do not have any brain wave frequencies in them (Schuhman resonance etc.).

1 Like

Raise your vibrational state - Angelic Vbrations 2.0, they need Grounding or Crucible?

Nope. Raising your vibration will automatically burn off a lot of negative energy. That is why raising vibration is often an unpleasant experience – you a litererally shaking off low vibrational energy.

6 Likes

can they be looped x 2-3 times each?

You can loop all vibrational enhancement fields as much as you want. The question is how much vibrational raise can you endure? :wink:

As explained, it can be unpleasant at some point and you will want to make a break.
Your energy system needs time to adapt.

E.g. if you would visit a high level astral divine being with your current energy system, it would feel like being burned because the being’s aura would be of such a high vibration compared to yours.

The good thing about raising your vibration is that at some level you become invisible and untouchable by lower vibrational beings and entities.

11 Likes

Many thanks!

5 Likes

sir if i want to manifest my desired job
what stack should i choose ?

1 Like

Check private message. And use the forum search function please.

1 Like

where can I find Draw Luck Mandala?

If you use the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) you’ll be able to find it.

2 Likes

I did that.

1 Like