Pray for me

Yes, at the same time as the lowering of your ego :wink:

lol knew the projecting would start soon

Try again

3 Likes

I’d like to add that the functions of the 2 planetary audios go way deeper than their brief descriptions when I used them for just 3 weeks. In fact, their effects still lingered for about a month after I stopped listening to them since I have to listen to many audios daily and I still have to attend to other matters afternoons up to late evenings.

I learned a lot from using them like there is individual karma, good and bad, which you cannot avoid for one’s growth, evolution. Also, you have to see the big picture, think short-term catastrophes and long-term benefits. The challenges you face may be exhausting, stressful but these audios can increase your adversity quotient, you become more courageous, confident in life. What does not kill you makes you stronger and you accomplish a lot more in life since fears are greatly reduced and even banished. Again, I think these are 2 of the best Sapien audios. Just my opinion. :grinning:

12 Likes

Thank you for additional commentary @skyhigh

Apologies! don’t know why i was calling you beltloop :slight_smile:
(I’ll edit the above)

Ok!.. so anyone who sees this as “negative” is surely not reading the same as most people understand ‘words’

Again. Thank you for clarifiying!

6 Likes

Hi, i didnt meant litteraly to pray for me, in my country when someone says pray for me it means im fucked :slight_smile:. I typed that in self pity way, i was feeling that day. You are right about inner resistance, i feel there is some, but maybe not for particulary for luck, i think it is for finding jobs. Will try the become whole field. Thanks for recommendation

3 Likes

Just want to wish you all the best of positive outcomes in your life, man! :pray:

I understand, it can be difficult to be in that sort of place at times.

The mindset audios (Abundance Mindset and Million Dollar Mindset) can help reprogram and remove patterns of resistance or self sabotage in a relatively short time as well.

So perhaps keep listening to them along with the many helpful suggestions in this thread.
(and the Emotional Release field as needed to help release stuck or stagnant emotions and patterns)

Edit: You can also try adding Love, Gratitude and Appreciation at the beginning of any playlist, after Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal.

That is a very underrated field which can do quite a lot.

As Sammy from the Sapien team put it in an article about changing one’s life when one is feeling stuck at a ‘low’ point:

1. Love, Gratitude and Appreciation from Sapienmed. This audio is very underrated as it works to put us in a mind state of abundance of the self. Abundance of having what you want, being what you want and getting what you want. As mentioned before, we get stuck in these negative mind states because of repetitive thinking patterns. Such thinking patterns perpetuate the innate beliefs that ‘I am not enough,’ ‘I don’t have enough,’ and so forth so you end up always feeling a bit of emptiness. You end up not feeling whole. Now this audio is great to listen to after subconscious limits because it puts you in a mindstate of loving and appreciating what you do have and what you are. When you do this, you are sending signals to your mind and the universe that you already have what you want and need, that you are whole

So your mind and the universe will follow by attracting more of what you want. Those thoughts such as ‘ I am not good enough’ are also directions for your mind to continue making you feel like you are not good enough. We get what we put out. When you think ‘I am good enough,’ the mind will begin to make you feel like you are good enough. From this state, you can easily build up your character and do so much more. Now, I know it’s very difficult to just believe in these things but these audios will make this easier over time.

Something that will also help tremendously is; While listening, think of things that you are grateful for. Grateful you are alive, grateful you have money, grateful you are who you are, ect 
 Find things you are actually grateful for and then the things you should be grateful for. At first it may be had to make yourself believe these things but over time if you keep with it and you can accomplish anything.

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation (Energetically Programmed Audio)

This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better

You might find the article of help as well.

I’m confident things will begin to get better for you in your life over time! Let us know how you’re going if you like.

This is a wonderful community with many supportive members and helpful perspectives. (awesome to see that in the Sapien family throughout this thread!)

So if you’ve got any questions or things you want to discuss, please feel welcome to post here. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

8 Likes

chimpanzee- Consider playing Dream Seeds “Unstoppable Willpower” to keep u from gambling and help in sticking to a new (positive) routine. And also “Amygdala Healing” to help heal the fear response.

9 Likes

It is a White Tara mandala.
@Maoshan_Wanderer can expand. :blush:

6 Likes

As @uial pointed out, this is a picture of a Thangka painting from Tibet/Nepal which is made in a meditative state while reciting the mantra of Tara (Green, Red, White) thousands of times. Hence the energy from the painting, as also the sacred geometry aspect. :smiley:

Tara is a Goddess who embodies Compassion. Anyone who calls upon her for help gets help. She is also known as the “Mother of all Buddhas” because she holds the potential in Herself for all manifestations of Enlightenment. She appears in various forms: Green Tara (the protector - from ignorance, duality and from worldly troubles of all kinds), White Tara (long life and healing), Red Tara (manifestation and transmutation of desires), Blue Tara (transmutation of anger and fierce protection from attacks of all kinds, etc.)

And this picture is proof that her presence is felt when you sincerely call upon her. I held the picture, recited her mantra 21 times seeking her help, and posted it and could immediately feel her presence. :smiley:

14 Likes

Interesting indeed. Happens to me a lot when I recite her mantra. It is said that Avalokiteshvara Buddha looked at the suffering of humanity and a single drop of tear fell from his eyes and from that was the Goddess Tara born. :pray:

Tara is one of the few Tantric Buddhist goddesses who does not require any initiation to recite the mantra. You may absolutely recite her mantra at any and all times.

12 Likes

I love this mantra. So blissful :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Its turkish angora, its a bit fluffy. Thats why you tought of Maine coon :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi, thanks for best wishes. I already added abundance mindset. Kinda afraid to listen Emotional R field right now, maybe after i overcome this period. Also thanks for the community it is very supportive and kind

7 Likes

That’s one great country

:joy::joy::joy:

Bro

Trust me, that’s why you need to use emotional Release to overcome this period. Not after.

There’s nothing to be afraid about. Use it 3x the first time and if you can go further then go for an hour or more.

You may feel subtle pain in the area where negative emotional memories are being released but it’s sooooo worth it.

One of best fields in the sapien arsenal.

6 Likes

Will try, just wondered if releases some trauma and make me feel even worse these days when I need to stay grounded

1 Like

It’s not that bad like you might be imagining.

It ain’t gonna ruin your day.

On the contrary, you’ll feel a relief like you just dropped a lot of baggage you were carrying all these years.

2 Likes

Hi guys, just wanted to update you that i made some banking tricks to prolong the debt payment/installment. After a lot of shaming and pain my relative will probably help tomorrow about my debt and will be ok withouy bank taking my car(i probably had luck that loan sharks did not give me a loan to pay off Đ”xisting debt{i I addressed to them first but they didnt give me a loan with big interests, because I didn’t met the conditions ]
. Will update you guys tomorrow

7 Likes

I am very happy for you, and that shows you how we perceive luck is relative. A lot of times luck is too not getting something, you just gotta believe and keep going :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Very happy for you.
Come on, come on, you can do it!

3 Likes

There’s a subtle sweet fragrance to this mantra. I also find it interesting that I can feel the energy of the mantra, right from the beginning when the music plays, even before she starts reciting it.