Pregnancy and audios

I need help, two of us need help :) I am pregnant and I would like to know which adio files I can listen to during pregnancy without risk for the baby? I am 45 and this is my first pregnancy thanks to Sapien’s Magic. But i look and feel like 25. Miracles are new normal :) Thank you Sapien for this experience!!! Let the Multiverse expand while we are creating new Universes. Love is all there is… @Captain_Nemo

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Most of Sapien’s fields are safe during pregnancy. Of course, you’ll want to do your homework (and check with your doctor) with some of the medical/physical body fields to make sure it’s doing something helpful for you and your baby.

You say you (both) need help, but you don’t really tell us what kind of help you’re wanting. So, it’s a little hard for me to be more specific for you.

I did a little search (that magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) and I found these two threads (among many others) which might be of interest to you:

Congratulations to you both! I hope you’ll both be very happy together.

6 Likes

Amazing Gaya! I’m so happy to read this :hugs:
Best wishes for you and your baby. All the happiness and joy :heart:
God bless.
Sapien is creating an incredible new world! Yes, it’s possible :smiley::pray:t2:

3 Likes

@WellBeing thanks for the welcome. My question was whether there is something that is not safe and that should be avoided. I will certainly use my intuition and experience, but it is possible that someone already has knowledge and guidance, especially one who creates files. I am healthy, so there is nothing specific to consider. Unfortunately, fields and frequencies as methods of healing still cannot be discussed with doctors in my country.

Examples I have taught of are: core training, workouts, hip flexors, anti aging, face symmetry, face toning, stem cells and scar tissue, enhanced fat metabolism, DNA repair, entire longevity series, immune system supercharger…I was wondering if I can continue to use them without risk.

I would say that almost all the files from Dream Seeds are safe since they they do not directly target the physical body. But I would like to know which ones are especially recommended for pregnancy - from all channels. I would say Blessing of Aphrodite, the Empress, Jing charged blood, Ojas refined, Antioxidants, Gluthatione, Hyperbaric Oxygen… Against the retention of water in the body during pregnancy is perhaps good Lymphatic system blockage removal. For labour pain control if needed etc.

Thank you very much for the quick and detailed answer and for the wonderful wishes. Blessings and love for you too :star: :rose: :star:

You’re so sweet :rose:

Thank you for your kind and loving thoughts. Baby is all smiles now in my belly and is wishing you just the same. Yes, Sapien is divine love in action :star: :heart: :star:
Blessings and love :dizzy:

2 Likes

True, that’s not what I suggested. You can educate yourself about what’s going on in your body so that you can then use that information to select your fields.

For example, you go on to mention enhanced fat metabolism. I don’t know anything about your current medical condition, but your own doctor might advise you to be gaining weight at this time in your pregnancy. In that individual situation (which we can’t know) you might not want to be using your Enhanced Fat Metabolism field.

I’m wondering if you don’t now have higher priorities than some of these fields?

When you read the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated), you’ll see a caution about using more than 4 fields devoted to permanent physical changes in a day, as these fields start to tax your energy systems. A number of your listed fields would be considered “permanent physical changes.” And this caution is important for you because your energy system is already occupied growing the body and life of your child.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much… and bless your little angel. :heart:

1 Like

I mentioned these because they are physical in nature, please don’t judge right away. I use often a lot of different fields, because my bodies (energy, physical, emotional, mental etc) absorb and integrate them very well, without any disturbances. And the journey to that degree of integration was long even before I discovered Sapien, but that’s another topic…

But thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it very much :rose:

There is no judgement. It’s an honest question that only you can answer.for yourself.

1 Like

how about Something with unconditional love and reiki ( ex. smart reiki)

Ive read somewhere to avoid physical fields during pregnancy and stick to mental ones

and also prepare the pain control card or pain control 2.0 audio from youtube ( lower back pain during pregnancy)

1 Like

@Kaworu02 thank you :rose:

I already use EP Alchemy of love, Love Gravitation Wave, Self healing and acceptance, Love and gratitude, Hope and Happiness, Essence of Mantras, Faith and Prayer, a Belly full of laughter etc. I am energy healer (intuitive), and I do self healing. With the use of Sapiens fields my energy healing abilities have greatly increased.

1 Like