Presence of Seraphiel charged by Caladrius

Archangel Seraphiel is the leader of the Seraphim (the highest choir of angels, who sing Holy Holy Holy).

Seraphiel’s primary function is purification.

Seraphiel is known as the helper of Metatron - and with good reason. As an archangel who helps with ascension, Metatron can only raise our energies as we purify ourselves, which he can and will help with, but cannot do soley on his own.

The energies of Archangel Seraphiel may be useful when you feel disconnected from God (in any sense) or the angelic realm, or your own true nature.

This energy will go to your chakras and middle pillar much like most of my audios.

The name Seraphiel means “Prince of the High Angelic Order”.

Post a pic of a beverage below to have it charged with this energy in its’ highest healing form by Caladrius, and let us know how it works out below in the comments.

3 Likes

1 Like

Seraphiel is awesome man I drank some this morning and felt passion bubbling up inside of me and noticed insecurities and old fears coming to the surface and dissolving in a very pleasant way. I lowkey feel like I have the personality I had when I was younger not afraid to say whats on my mind anymore this is my favorite so far thank you again mate. :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Do I have to mix penis growth in with the high-vibrational spiritual stuff to get folks to use it?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

It was a beer, once.

1 Like

BWHAHAHAHH JEEZ

2 Likes

Hmm it was a alot of spiritual growth then.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you…

1 Like

Hi @SorcerySupreme , can this and other of the water chargers be used/requested as the the Archangel Chamuel one, in text format?

1 Like

Not unless it is specified, although all these energies are accessible via the Septarion Chi Ball on Ko-Fi.