Project Kundalini Vibration

Anyone any updates or new experiences to share here? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was reading that PDF and the hologram experiment has the following sentence;

Anyone else is marveled by that last sentence? Helloo, any Bhagavad Gita readers?

I could think of
Anoraneeyan Mahato Maheeyan meaning Smaller than the smallest and bigger than the biggest

1 Like

BG 4.18: Those who see action in inaction and inaction in action are truly wise amongst humans.

3 Likes

Dont see on Teespring anymore.Is it available through invoicing SammyG?

@SammyG maybe, who knows

in case he doesnā€™t have the file i can send it to him

2 Likes

I am not invoicing products anymore

3 Likes

The Stone of Destiny is something similar like the Project Kundalini.

2 Likes

Does it actually raise it? Can you feel it? @Captain_Nemo is this coming back? Sapien Shop?

If you work with it and remove blockages, yes.

2 Likes

Wait can this still be bought from somewhere?

It seemsā€¦ No.

1 Like

Itā€™s a blissful field, shakes and wakes up lot of things. Heightened emotions and feelings. Just expressing love to live, and live to love.
added to my playlist (1x) once again, followed by exalted states(5x).
Expecting some youthful longevity effects with this combo. Will report back if anything.

2 Likes

This field isā€¦ eireā€¦ I did not have any experience with kundalini yoga before hand but I guess was Called to this audiona few years ago. I donā€™t want to stop but, things are changing very fast. I feel like my life I becoming more and more like a psychedelic experience. Permatrip? The biggest challenge is remaining within the social structure of society with this new belief state. Damnā€¦ not enough time, I guess Iā€™ll report back in another state

3 Likes

Itā€™s a bliss- full field. It hits me like a musical instrument at different nodes in spine later on during the day. Anything we do becomes bliss resonance.
Itā€™s also bringing lot of disharmony to the outside world during the course, and thatā€™s the blockers/garbage comes in the path it clears and Iā€™m ready for it. :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Is the blockages from you or the world? Does it even make sense? The world is a reflection of us right, so a blockage in you is a blockage in me and vice verse. Right? This is not a field to play with, not that I suggest that is what you are doing. I didnā€™t take this field seriously at first and I face the consequences of my actions. Maybe that is why this field is no longer available for sale.
I will say that Iā€™m using this field to move up the ladder in society compared to achieving enlightment so this field more or less empowers my ego. This is a very tight rope to cross and if not careful, the pain from the fall with be constant and sharp until there are no more barriers to crossā€¦

1 Like

Ofcourse itā€™s the blockages in me that in turn reflects in the outside world.
But I wouldnā€™t agree with the statement that a blockage in mine is a blockage in u because as a soul Iā€™m independent. Itā€™s like a drop in an ocean even though all is water.

Agree, this is not for everyone anytime. But thatā€™s the path everyone has to tread one day and I did enter into this by divine blessings long back. So, I feel like guided to use this one. But thanks for the warning though you were right.

Interesting to see ego effects on youā€¦ usually it de-egos for me after a while. For me itā€™s only bliss that remains playing this.

1 Like

The effects someone experiences with this field is mostly based on their level of awareness. Iā€™m choosing to shine my flashlight on the societal (wealth generation, business mindset, philanthropy) aspect which is why I believe it enhances my ego and makes it stronger as if I was to go down the path of oneness, I would need to shed my ego. From what I know about kundalini, it will enhance any aspect that you choose to focus on. If I focus on becoming an athlete, it would enhance my athleticism. If I choose to become a genius physicist, it will enhance my knowledge and understanding of that particular science. This is a tool that is to be guided based on what the user wants out of life at that particular moment. This is my understanding of it so Iā€™m not fully sure if this is correct but this has been my experience

1 Like

Where can you get this now ?

I know this is a late reply, but as far as I know this audio is no longer available for purchase!

1 Like