Proof that Sapien Medicine can heal diabetes --- Testimonial + Pictures!

Edit: My mom also uses The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach (the entire audio, once, plus sometimes she listens for 5 minutes to this field before another field - but, she rarely does that), The DNA Repair System (twice a day), Cosmo-volt (at least 3 times, so around 10-15 minutes a day, at least), Fa Jing Gong Healing (once), Anti Aging (Patreon - at least once a day, usually 2 times) and other fields like those 3 from Politics of the Body (Energetic Alchemy - but not everyday, more like 2 times a week), then there are also energetic fields like Chi, Jing, Shen, Micro Orbit or Internal Alchemy (either one of these options) and Chakra Fields (daily) (thank you, @Maoshan_Wanderer for explaining me about chakras, for your links and for recommending me the chakra fields), plus a few other fields for her other health issues.

Another Edit: I forgot to mention Superhuman Mutant (1-2 times in a row), Sun Gazer, Far Infrared (thank you, @shadowhunter176) and others.
If I were to thank each and everyone on this forum who has helped me or my mom, the list would be long, so I thank you all (I tagged many of you in one of my other topics)! :pray:

Read these blood tests and BE AMAZED!

My mom has diabetes for 25 years and this is the first time she has such results!

Her glucose levels went from at least 300 to 85!!! Yoga and other energetic practices helped her keep her glucose around 200, but NOW, with @Captain_Nemo s fields, with these Wonders, she actually keeps her diabetes under control!
Thank You so much, Sir, for everything you do for all of us! :pray::blush:
@SammyG, you and Captain and anyone on this forum have my blessing to use these images as proof if you want/need.

Edit/Final Cut: me and my mom also use Cards, Sigils and Mandalas; here is a very useful link (thank you, @gpo for providing Captain’s cards and the others mentioned here) Sapien’s Instagram

87 Likes

Happy for your mother!
These tests are the best proof they work.
It would be good if more people here take these tests to show proof.
I remember posting improving about my cholesterol although I didn’t upload a photo.

13 Likes

Amazing :star_struck:

11 Likes

That is awesome, George! Congrats to both of you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you all! :pray:
She didn’t even listen 2 times, just once, daily, Diabetes field (once per day) + Pancreas field (2-3 times).

24 Likes

Wow!

7 Likes

So great to hear! We should have a separate section for evidence, reports, images, whatever people are comfortable sharing.

12 Likes

Unbelievable results!
Very happy to see!!
:rose::+1::peacock:

12 Likes

:+1: :partying_face:

10 Likes

We must be mindful and protect ourselves and the community of sapien medicine from harm bc there are those who may not like this due to their own ignorance / jealousy / insecurity / lack / unwillingness to grow

Regardless this is amazing

9 Likes

@Divine_Lotus Well, at least here on this forum, the community is safe from haters, aren’t we?
Well, there might be the occasional hater, stroller and guest spewing their hate and mistrust in/about/regarding Sapien Medicine, but at least we (and everyone who would want to join the community/forum) need this forum And we need to offer support to us/ourselves/each other, including by offering these proofs that I offered, don’t we?

Those who hate Captain spew their hatred mostly on youtube and reddit (I think) (on Youtube, the vast majority of feedback is positive, I just hope that Captain focuses more on all the love and gratitude than on a few hateful and even deranged individuals) and at least this place (and perhaps other places) needs to exist for us and for everyone who might need a good advice, a link, a good thought or support, so my view is that even though you are right and we must protect ourselves and the community from any ill-wishes/wishers, we must also continue to grow and to learn from each others/this place.

It is. Thank you. :grinning:

These results are so unbelievable, I’m still in awe myself. Thank you all for your comments. :pray:

Thank you, @Hauru, thank you, brother :pray::+1:

Thank you, @Rosechalice :grinning:

:+1: Yes, these are an amazing proof, attesting that the fields work, that Captain’s work is of the highest quality.

We definitely should, my friend. :+1:

7 Likes

Man, this is such an eye candy to read.

I can recall how much effort u put into finding out which fields she should try, now I see u also learned a lot from Sir Maoshan.

This is such an inspirational post man, our advice could have helped, but it was you who worked with ur mum daily, making sure she is using fields the right way.

Make sure to take a moment to contemplate on how u have literally changed her life while increasing the quality of life in the process. This is what fields are all about imo :raised_hands:

I want to thank you for posting her blood tests, years from now, these kind of scientific backed testimonials/photos, are gonna serve to help many of us prove to our friends effects of fields and eventually make it easier to introduce people to Sapien Med.

15 Likes

This is so beautiful. Thank you for posting!

6 Likes

@shadowhunter176, thank you so much for your beautiful and encouraging words! :pray:
You are right, I did search for all the solutions that I could find (after all she is my mom and I want her to live as long and as healthy as possible) and I couldn’t do any of this without Captain (first of all) and without all your help, so it was/is a shared project and it was/is a Success. :grinning:

It is extraordinary to think that these posts of mine and of many others would (be of) help (to) others, including new members or anyone (regardless if they will join this forum or not) who would benefit from these pictures, because they will then try the fields and the other creations of Captain (mandalas, sigils, cards, nfts) and their lives would improve (so it is extraordinary to know that I play a small part in this as well).

Thank you for your kind words. :pray:

11 Likes

Congrats to both of you!!! :raised_hands:

I love to read these kind of testimonials :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I am so happy for you & your mother…

Dream is the best gift from the universe for everyone who’s healing with his Fields.

Thank you Captain.

5 Likes

So happy for you both!

Congratulations to both of you - you for being so caring and thoughtful to her and and your mom for doing something new and discovering something wonderful. And getting better! Of course

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much, @Jen, @anon33592743, @Matty! :pray:

They are amazing and it is so unreal that this happened; to be honest, I thought that fields might help ny mom, but I didn’t expect such great results.

He is and I thank The Absolute/God/The Universe for giving me and my mom the chance to find the creation of such an extraordinary soul/man, he truly is a blessing for this world.

She was reluctant for years to try any type of energy work, yoga, etc., she probably thought that it’s alright that it has helped me, but she wasn’t eager to try anything like this until her health problems started to get worse, for the last couple years and then she finaly started doing yoga/mantras for her health and it helped her, she had progress, until a year ago when she started to have diabetic wounds on her legs; long story shory, she had surgery for her veins, to help with her blood circulation, but her health didn’t improve, her legs weren’t healing, so as soon as I got desperate and I started to search for solutions both for her and for me - since my health was very low, my asthma wa killing me (I pleaded to all spiritual powers to help us) - and then I found about Sapien Medicine and since then both her health and my health have improved, although there are still health issues for both of us.

I can not thank you enough, Captain! :pray:

@anon33592743, I just have to say this: Thank You for recommending me/telling me about this forum - you answered to one of my replies on Patreon (I think that me and another person were a little bit frustrated that Captain didn’t answer/reply :sweat_smile:); I also have to thank @Atreides for being the first member to message me on this forum - you are and always will be an inspiration to us.

8 Likes

Thanks for this great share experience! My sis and I having diab for many years, this will a great audio stack improvement for my side. Do you mind to share what are the exact audios in the Chkra fields that you have mentioned here? THANKS!

3 Likes

Do you mean this one?

Pancreas Regeneration

1 Like