Protection against

Which one is better for protection against something?

Devic Intercession ?

Or

Angelic Intercession ?

Is there anything else i have missed out? I know there is Psychic shield card also.

I’d say angelic intercession but gotta be honest I don’t have any experience with the devic intercession. The higher self audio and mandala would probably be even better. The more you develope your connection the better it can help you out immediately even.

5 Likes

Angelic Intercession helped me once, when a spirit (someones servitor ?) was attacking me. Played the video and asked the angels for help. They got rid of that thing immediately.

To be clear: I used it a few times before and think I am on good terms with them.

Haven’t tried devic intercession yet.

5 Likes

Alien intercession ;DD

They won’t kill the evil spirit, they will kidnap it and do experiments on it on their spaceship.

A horrible fate for an evil spirit ;D

7 Likes

And, would these audios help against possible people, maybe trying hurt you or rob etc…?

If they are constantly around you they can yes, but most people don’t have a strong connection with entities, so in the beginning they can only warn you against danger etc.

The IPF tag + Intercession dog tag = you’re good for life.

6 Likes

Maybe the St. Michael mandala can help you as well, if you ask him for protection.

But it might be tricky to get into contact with him. I wore his mandala and used the wallpapers for weeks without results.

Two days ago I used the Latin Prayer to Saint Michael from 1886 like a mantra and could finally feel strong energy radiating from the mandala. Since then it’s been working really well.

Currently I am asking him to protect me, while I sleep. If I’m reading this post from Dream correctly you should be able to ask St. Michael for physical protection:

Just depends if he is willing to work with you.

5 Likes

You was so right.
This is mantra for activating or better working mandala.
I just copy and paste this Latin text and play how it should be spoken/ pronounced via Google translate and immediately felt presence and power of something beyond, you was right this is activation of mandala:

Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae caelestis,
Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute, in infernum detrude.
Amen.

6 Likes