Protection

I agree with Star. Ground ground ground.

Because no matter where you are or feel you are from and why you are here and what not, the point is… that you are HERE. So you need to deep rooted ground yourself to feel that you belong here. Its a bit of a change of mentality too, embrace and accept this your now home. The more you do it the less lost and drained you will feel. Enjoy the ride, take the nights and outer travels as visits. Dont be afraid, dont close off, dont protect yourself in a way to cocoon and like hide your abilities because then what would be the purpose of your journey? Protect yourself so you dont become a source of light from/for hundreds of things and people at the same time, more like that you choose your own speed to deliver and or spread what you feel you want.

2 Likes

My dear Which course ?

I listen to Grounding few times per day,but how to protect my energy filed ?shall I buy any tag?or which audio do you recommend to listen to protect my energy filed.

Well I am a big highly sensitive empath too, but even now typing that it feels strange. Its been a long time (months) which is a long time for me that i havent felt overwhelmed by others sucking on my energy or me absorbing like a sponge :sponge: lol

I cant tell u just one thing that has helped me because i think its the combination of some.

Id say Nullify Astrological first thing as i wake up, Knight and Armor of light and Glory, and maybe the Subconscious Limit Removal.

I think its been the process with the Soul Restoration series and vibration series too.

But i think just the Shielding v2 tag, and Armor of Light wether the tag or the audio would be enough and a great combo.

What im trying to say is that I, like you, used to look everywhere for ways to protect my energy and like push away the energies of others.

But through all the audios and tags etc ive finally reached a point where i dont need to do that, i dont need to hide, i dont need to put away or bury deep my abilities and sensitivity, these audios and tags have empowered me and helped me embraced who i really am, helped me recognize my emotions and thoughts from those of others so i can live my life feeling free but still help others.

5 Likes

New Release: Energy Awakening Course (Course)

1 Like

Thank you my lovely Sis, with your lovely heart.

1 Like