Psychic journey

This thread for your psychic abilities journey. Whatever about your psychic development you trying to work with. Share results here and tips :woman_mage:t3::eyes:

Remote viewing. Mediumship and all around psychic abilities! Come in and share :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley:

Let’s grow our psychic abilities together! :hugs:

23 Likes

Practicing no inner dialogue. Not absolutely but for the most part. That’s what I’d like to contribute to this thread. I think there are many things. Many I don’t know of. Some I’d rather not talk about. heh. But this one I think is worth sharing.

Why I think this helps is because of the Default Network Signal. It is the 40 hz signal that your brain runs when you stop actively doing something with your brain. It gets all the various regions to communicate with each other so that realizations begin to surface. You know how things sometimes “just come to you” when you stop trying?

In normal operation, usually one or two regions are operating in tandem to achieve a specific task while the others are sort of put on mute. That’s what is special about the DNS, and why intentional inner silence can do some unique things.

I believe this is one solid key for developing psychic abilities. It may not discover and locate and strengthen directly whatever region(s?) are responsible for psychic activity but it gives them a chance to be heard unlike what we experience by the way we routinely use our brains in order to adapt within this modern “society”

27 Likes

Kudos @Atreides! It just feels better.

5 Likes

Remote viewing tips from me :sweat_smile::joy: cause it’s what I been doing for so long but anyway to the point.

Like @Atreides said. No inner dialogue.

So when you try to do remote viewing it’s honestly very simple…

All you have to do is to quiet your mind.
Begin to think of an object. Place or even a person that you want to remote viewing.

Feel it’s presence… And just still no inner dialogue. Let the subconscious information unfold itself. This can be sooo Vogue though. You really have to understand how conceptual thinking work.

And after all that come reveling to you. Keep focus. And keep doing it without inner dialogue. Then the information will keep flowing to you as long as you can hold it!

11 Likes

Is the conceptual thinking field related to this?

I’ve just started practicing the “remote viewing” quieting mind when trying to connect to anything such as another person during a reading or astral beings like angels. I think there is a kind of receptivity or expectance needed as well, but I"m not sure since I need to practice more. But there is a different between quietign the mind to remote view or get information than the type of quieting that is meditation to empty the mind.

1 Like

Use ego dissolution for quiet the mind. Usually I do closed my eyes nowadays I don’t need to. But for a start. Try focus on doing it with your friends. Ask them to participate

2 Likes