Psychic University FAQ

FAQ Part 1

How do you create your fields?

It’s very hard to explain the whole process. Most of it isn’t even possible to explain with dualistic language, but they are done conceptually as a logos, using my own consciousness, and linked to this reality via the audio. When you play the audio, you access the logos I created and start manifesting the effects of the instructions or what else the field may have.

I want to start at Psychic University and create my own fields. Where do I start?

Well, it depends on what you want to achieve with energy work. You can, at this very moment, already cause changes with your own consciousness and imbue programmings into items. But if you mean coherent, reliable, and powerful changes like the ones you see in Psychic University, you need to understand it’s a path, meaning you will need focus and dedication. In my perspective the main 3 elements to have a successful journey, are: Ego mastering, Meditation mastering and Conceptual thinking mastery. This is the basis and in my opinion, it’s something the psychic is forever working in and refining. Train these and explore your consciousness that you will eventually be able to reach further distances. Being humble also helps.

Do you make customs?

Yes. I receive a lot of requests, but most of them have the same general idea (Programming master, Luck for gambling etc). So I will soon be releasing a Gumroad with these common requests, so everyone can buy it cheaper than it would cost if I were to make it directly for the individual.

Are your fields protected?

Against ill intentions, yes. Like most of the high-energy work trying to serve humanity naturally are. I don’t even need to program anything to deal with it, it’s just our own choices deciding which cycles we are going to see over and over again. You don’t need to worry if you’re not black-marketing it or trying to take advantage of my work, though. This is a general idea, not only for protection of fields. Try to be a better person every day and good things will come with it.

Why are your products so expensive?

They are not. They reflect the amount of work I had to put to create it. This is why you will see Arcturian Negentropy Chamber for less than 65$, for example. If I were to take advantage of the effects and profit from it, this one would cost much more based on its effects.

Do the fields still work after I stop the Patreon subscription?

Yes, of course.

What are the recommended usage and dosage for your files?

It depends. Your subconscious and feeling are your best tools for deciding it. If you feel most of them to be overwhelming, it’s a good idea to play safe and start with one loop, and build your system from there. Most advanced users can go for 3~5 loops for most files. The ones that really forces your brain and system, like Hyperphantasia, Arcturian Negentropy Chamber, and The Ultimate Integration Tool, it’s a good idea to use up to 2 times, even for advanced users. After a while, your system gets used to it and you can increase the dose for that specific field.

What are the ranges for your mandalas and audios? Does volume matter?

2.5 meters or 8.2 feet. Most of the mandalas only work for the user though, as the individual with it is the only one (theoretically) aware of its presence and effect.

In my experience, Volume doesn’t matter that much, unless you play it really really loud. But for functional volume ranges, I feel volume doesn’t matter.

What are your next products?

You can ask me through patreon message system and I will talk about the next 4 releases and what I’m planning to create and release after them. This way you can make more conscious decisions about your next purchases.

Do you have any general tips for better using your products?

Yes! Be aware of the energies and effects. Interact with the field, talk to it, to your body, system, subconscious, manifest the best version of the effects in yourself. When using mandalas, always focus on it a bit before putting it in your pocket or in any other place. Think about the effects you expect from it, how you expect you day to go, and what you want to achieve. Refine this type of concepts for your subconscious mind and you will notice effects being much more noticeable and results coming faster!

In general, I’m a big advisor of active work with various forms of energies. In the end, it’s us manifesting our own reality, so the more aware we are of the variables, the better refined the reality we manifest is, and the more aligned it is with our deep desires.

29 Likes

Re-posting this here, so we have a thread of “sharings & insights” from PU:
(this one is one month old)

9 Likes

Interestingly, this is one of my favorite books that I recommend everyone :slight_smile:

11 Likes

7 Likes

14 Likes

Sure man, forwarding it now through Patreon.

Though if you can afford the $9/month, I would really recommend the investment.

Likewise with Sapien Med Patreon.

3 Likes

Likewise with Programmed Intention

His recent Qigong video is super powerful. Never felt sensations like it before. Only time I could actually feel the energy moving within the microcosmic orbit

6 Likes

@INFI, about the Programming Master release date

8 Likes

Hello, @Psychic_University

Welcome to the forum. I would like to ask some questions.

1. I have seen that you recommended the advanced fields on the store for advanced users. Sadly I am not one. On some lucky nights as I lay on the bed trying to fall asleep I feel some fields.
    What would you recommend for a beginner to integrate your work better.

I know about meditating to the fields then meditating to the Ultimate field integration tool is one of them, any other methods that you know, I use Naga shield to clean up, then I use journey part 1 to work on the chakras and repair my meridians, then higher self subconscious limits remover and conciousness repair.

1. If we use the fields that change our natal charts like jing, chi, physical, intelligence, abundance, psychic, best version of you. Is there a reason to use the saturn, mars, sun, moon, chiron, pluto fields till our natal chart becomes the upgraded natal chart?

2. The natal chart part of best version of you field is probably built different then for example ASTRO abundance, but I am gonna ask either way. Does best version of you conflict with the astro fields, let’s say my natal chart destined me to be a 9-5 worker till my death, the best version of me has a different outcome, now If I listen to astro abundance my normal outcome should be somewhat better I presume then my initial chart suggests. Does best version of you accustoms itself to the new natal chart or it will always stick to that initial best version natal chart, or am I totally wrong from a lack of knowledge in this field?

16 Likes

Hi there !
What this is Qigong audio !? Do you mean Yoga exercise field on Patreon?

It’s from Programmed Intention

But P.U. Does have an automated yoga exercise which comprises a bunch of different positions

1 Like

From Patreon:

The Aesthetics University is opening its doors!

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned in the first FAQ, I was setting up a gumroad to sell files that were commonly requested. By doing it this way, I had more freedom in deadlines and everyone can now buy the files for a cheaper price.

Without further ado, I present you the Aesthetics University, a place of magical crafts.

4 products are already released, and their descriptions can be found here: tinyurl.com/aestheticsuniversity

For the next month we have Astrological Creativity Buff, Programming Mastery, and much more!

17 Likes

That’s awesome to see!

@Psychic_University Hi! Will the discount work there as well until Jan 1st? :relaxed:

4 Likes

nice!

is it just me or is the link not properly working though?

It’s indeed not working anymore.

I just sent a message to PU

Edit: he changed the link on Patreon and I’ve edited the post above.

3 Likes

Lukey asked PU and he said the discount code works there as well. He tried, it did not work but then added a free Sapien field to the cart and then the PU field and that made the discount code work (I have not tried it myself, but this seemed to have helped even with Sapien fields in the past?)

This one at least works in the US based on Lucas’ experiment, not sure if you are logged in from elsewhere

6 Likes

If you click on description on the product page it works for me.

2 Likes

Just add the slash / plus coupon code after the product ID

For example if you hover over the below link you can see the coupon code EPIC2022 been added to the url:

10 Likes

PU changed the link on Patreon and I’ve updated the link above :slight_smile:

I also created a thread to discuss those fields, in respect to the forum policy: Aesthetics University Gumroad - Discussion and Testimonials

I’ve been lucky to work with the Jaw field before it was released today, as this was a special request from me, and I can assure you this field is incredible…

I’m greatly looking forward to reading other testimonials

12 Likes

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer ! That coupon code field is erratic. lol!

I tried the hack that @Milamber shared and it worked. Thank you!

5 Likes