Psychoactive seeds

Hello guys
Im planning to buy some psychedelic seeds for tripping to plant as i will use the audio of plants to make it grow faster. Im looking to get some suggestions what to buy online

Trusted websites and seeds suggestions ??

I found some seeds for tripping

• Peyote Cactus seeds

• Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds

4 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Hawaiian-Baby-Wood-Rose-Seeds-Rarest-From-Terence-McKenna-s-Hawaii-Farm-35/402239192716

1 Like

http://www.earthstongue.com/

I was also thinking about starting a growing venture with magic mushrooms for my brother who has bad PTSD episodes. His Dr. actually suggested (Off the record) that he try micro dosing to help with compartmentalizing. Earthstoungue is a well trusted site many of my friends have bought from and has high quality spores of sorts. They even sell the grow kits as well.

3 Likes

Were you able to grow the plants? I’m wondering because I’m thinking of eating more local by growing my own cilantro seeds to begin.

I got a couple of question if you can help:

What’s the best possible set up to ensure quality and speed?

• plant growth and that’s it?
  • plant growth and sun gazing (for in door growing)
  • the above and some Negative Ion generator to rid potential molds?
  • what about using virus removal to act like a cleaning source?

If anyone can help me out with this I’ll definitely appreciate it.

@Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Do you know there is plant growth field…………………………… (why don’t you know that, its my fav field)

7 Likes

I guess I just wanted a bit more information on the field, does it incorporate some sun energy and cleaning energy etc.

Theres the sub reddit called microdosing and the subreddit called darknet I think
It literally has all the info. I have started microdosing lsd and this is where I look for info .

I didn’t play the audio everyday in fact I played the audio maybe 3 days straight within the time. And sometimes here and there.

@Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Nice!!
My Ficus Benjamin need that :thinking: but I need a player to leave at home

1 Like

I too need to get a couple mp3 players, Walmart or Amazon could work. Barebone player will do as long as it has a speaker.

1 Like