PTSD Help Combination

How do you make a post here?
THX for the greetings :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forum.

You’re making posts here already! You already know how to do it. Yay!

Or was there something else you were wanting to know?

Like me starting a conversation meaning being the first to start a post

Click the new topic button and start writing!

Also im not understanding correctly. The PTSD sub is daily or after x days.
Also what would be the best stack for it so my brain starts to disconnect from everything.
Much love

Ahh, got it. You want to start a thread, do you?

1. Find the Category that your new thread belongs in.

The Category are those colored blocks under the thread title. For example, this thread is in the New Release Category. You with me so far? You can find a list of all the available Categories by using that pull-down menu at the top of your screen

1. Navigate (by using that pull-down menu) to the Category you want your thread to be in.

2. At the top left of the page, there’s a button which reads “+ New Topic.” Click on that and carry in as you have been.

If you’re asking a question about a specific field, there’s a good chance that a thread for that field has already been created. Please ask your question about the field in the field’s thread. It helps keep our forum organized.

Have fun!

1 Like

This is the most beneficial field I have tried to date. My brain instantly felt relaxing to ease. So glad I signed up for patron. This seems like mythic status like the first commenter mentioned. I only used it once with the SGB version. I’ll try it again in a few days. Just wow. Thank you Dream.

8 Likes

It is remarkable! I use it mostly for weight loss , good mood and insomnia . It useful for just about everything!

4 Likes

Weight loss. Interesting. Has it worked for you?

I Think it helps slowly and steadily, by giving the body a break from stress hormones like cortisol.

7 Likes

I’m just here to share this wonderful result here:

12 Likes

PTSD field is an amazing help.

I got myself into situations that I would find the worst possible scenario months back.

I looped PTSD field 2x before the situation and 2 during, and it became neutralised.

I mean obviously this is something I need to dedicate myself during, like on consistent daily basis, otherwise I’d go to older ways of anxiety governing me.

Now the thing is, if you loop it too much, you’ll constantly feel these fears, traumas and anxiety resurfacing, so keep that in mind. I personally like to see it as fear detox where I am fearful in order to become fearless.

cuz kinda we do need to experience fear first and then overcome it in order to get fearless.

Its not easy ofc.

But this stack can help:

PTSD Help Field 2x (to get absolute reset of neurological traumas, fears…)
New Perspectives 2x (enhance positive experiences, may they overcome the fearful ones)
The TapTapper (as much as you want) (neutralises and helps to heal from any pain that comes to surface)
Flight to Fight (as much as you want) ( all above can leave you in a flight stage, as you pretty much got into lots of fearful states that resurfaced, now I reccomend to get that fight attitude going to keep on pushing to overcome traumas, fears, they should loose meaning at this stage.
Resiliance - Antifragile (to bounce back, keep pushing, overcome, “heads up stay alive”)

19 Likes

Thanks again for directing me here. I have been using the PTSD field as well, the outlook retrainer, emotional release, the chemical revision ones for (sexual) trauma, innocence, self love, parental love and childhood. And with your suggestions of adding spinal tapper and new perspectives, (I may also buy Flight to fight) I may have a perfect stack to work with now, without overloading my system.
And of course, I added the Antifragile ;)

4 Likes

I listened it because of some trigger’s and attacks happening …and now my jaw it’s painful ?

Im doing now treatment for jaw , I guess need to wait with PTSD at least a week ?

It’s crazy wild how strong ptsd help is man like cmon bro chill. I’ve done trauma and emotional release through various audios in the past but damn. Listened to it yesterday for 1 rep. Felt nice and chill. So i thought I’m prolly okay with 1 rep so i should use it twice. And today i did that, i swear i was in hell for an hour. I had zero awareness of what’s going on in my mind. I was so damn emotional to the point I couldn’t think a single thought. But oh boy, subconscious fears were surfacing all together, i was having unconscious thoughts like “ I’m gonna die poor”; “ I’m not made for relationships “; “ my whole like i will be struggling with money “ ; “ this life is not for me, I’m not gonna have a good life, might as well end it now” and i swear, i went to the balcony and just stared at the ground”. No wonder i am having a lot of trouble about these things. At one point i was sure i was possessed by something cuz i was in such hell that i couldn’t think to myself that ptsd help is causing this release. When it ended, i felt hopeful and calm, not completely but quite a bit. I automatically started thinking gratitude thoughts. Hell of a ride man. Thank god it’s over. One part of me is saying to listen to the field twice again tomorrow so i can get rid of the gunk faster but considering what happened i might stick to one repetition or might even switch to SGB lol.

5 Likes

This field is really strong!!!
Every time i listened to it to explore my triggers, traumas or sadness, depression, etc, I spend like a whole week being triggered even by the smallest things, I feel sad and weak, overthinking a lot, this lasts like a week always and it is difficult for me to socialize and I even feel that my sexuality is closed on this week, It’s like I become very vulnerable, sometimes I feel that this field is too much for me! But i think it helps a lot on your healing journey if you use it for more self inquiry.

4 Likes

This field helps me overcome my procrastination

2 Likes

@Anubisthealchemist how has your journey been with this field? Did you carry on listening to it? It was so strong for me that after listening I felt the same way as you described so I decided to switch to new perspectives but I still experience PTSD, especially around my family so clearly there’s something there to work on. How I wish it wasn’t so strong for me 😮‍💨 have you found combinations with this field that would allow you to get over those fears?

1 Like

@Olivqa22 I stopped listening PTSD for the same reason, its effect lasts like 2 weeks sometimes for me.
I’m also listening to New Perspective always combined with the Flight To Fight field but if can’t find that field i will recommend Elemental Mastery fields and Detached Resilience, Those have helped me stay grounded, detached, calm and confident in difficult situations.

And if you feel desconnected or lost i would higly recommend listening the Higher self connection field that is free on Youtube! ;)
Hope that helps you in your journey of healing and coming to you <3 :)

2 Likes

Thanks so much for reply :blush:I think I’ll try PTSD or amygdala once I’ve healed myself more. I’ll try listening to trauma release for a while together with plasma brain (it should tackle amygdala as well) and New Perspectives (since it includes SGB so should turn off trauma response). Also, yes the Flight to Fight is amazing, it stops me from procrastinating due to my fear. Oh, and stress relief, vagus nerve and grounding seem to help. Good luck in you healing too :four_leaf_clover::grin:

1 Like