Public Energy Course Webinar 10/1 + Some Surprises

:rage: :point_up_2:

17 Likes

:rage::+1:t4:

17 Likes

:rage: :handshake: :rage:

24 Likes

Umm… may I ask how many would be available this time? NFTs are so painful :sleepy: and this would be early in the morning after midnight for me

8 Likes

Camera and voice/mic is a must to participate? :microphone:

1 Like

Ill Def not be a cat

You don’t have to put camera

7 Likes

You can give it away as NFT?
That way there is both a give away and protection is also there.

Or an I missing something? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Ah, I could not think about it this way :scream: Would lovee to have an NFT give away cuz you know, double chance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So weird but cool thing about nfts is that with the way this gets set up (directly with teespring so we don’t have much room for customizing and doing extra things like this), we can’t just give nfts away. They have to be paid for. So we would have to buy the nft to give it away. That’s a bit much for a gift lol.

Heck, forgot to mention, but we sometimes we even buy our own nfts. And we have.

26 Likes

I’ll buy 2 copies and give one to you for the giveaway!

• Me trying to get sneaky and get a copy for myself lol
6 Likes

Wouldn’t suggest that my friend. Will be pricey but for good reason. If you are balling like that then sure lol

9 Likes

:rage::handshake::rage::handshake::rage:

5 Likes

Thanks for the explanation Sammy.

:smirk:
Lol

5 Likes

Is it going to be recorded?

3 Likes

So I was going to try to make this even though it’s family fair day (thought I could send hubby off with the littles, and look for somewhere to sit with earbuds), but it feels like it went from something great to infomercial.
Just recommend sorting that out ahead of time rather than retracting an offer/making original offer disingenuous, which leaves an icky feeling even if one means well.
Also, having something offered withheld for someone else’s bad behaviour is pretty big bummer.
Wish everyone well, and hope it’s a productive time for all.

2 Likes

I read your post and I was confused.
Are you talking about the webinar?
I mean the team could just post the link here as usual and the audio would be sold out in no time without having to hold the webinar for free publicly and giving away some pendants. I think that’s pretty generous.

11 Likes

Both reports speak of a weaker version. I don’t understand what caused your disappointment

2 Likes

Well, the thing is that this whole webinar isn’t just about the nft audio. That’s a brief part of it. The webinar is about answering your questions and connecting to the sapienmed community. Seems that you only wanted to stop by for an opportunity to recieve the audio for free.

21 Likes

No need to try to put me down getting defensive. That just tells me I am making the right choice for me.

I have no control how you choose to perceive it.
Just sharing how I perceive retracted offers and the way it was presented.

anyways
the audio isnt weak
the new nft one, just has additions.
more so, because i want the nft unique, not on a public webinar.

Sammy never consulted with me for a giveaway of the audio.
I do not wish to give it away,
so i told him to change it, I never intended to give it away.
but you know… excitement etc.
the last one, turned into a mess.
there is even a guy selling a knockoff of it on gumroad as well.

41 Likes