Q: Differences between plasma fields?

What is the difference between

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

And

The Plasma Flower ?

And how would you stack them?

2 Likes

Plasma Light is to infuse plasma light to heal the body.

And then:

Plasma Flower has more elements:

The Plasma characteristics mentioned above and

[quote=“Psimindset, post:1, topic:10631”]
The flower of life field represents the core makeup of things, most things follow this pattern in being expressed as a form of life, even a cross section of DNA has this pattern.

Plasma light can be listen alone a few loops

Or can be added in the healing stacks only once at the beginning and add automated grouding at the end to not overwhelm your nervous system due to excess of energy since Plasma along is very strong and when added to other fields it enhances the power of the other fields, so if you add it just have 2 loops max of the others.

Plasma Flower i wouldnt added to the same stacks Plasma Light is, might feel too heavy (altho that field feels strong it is not overwhelming, perhaps because as the description says it piggy banks on the earth resonance… which normally helps grounding)

You can also use it alone, very nice to stsrt your day,or when you are in a heavy environment to assist raising the vibration around and the people while protecting you from sucking on their negativity etc

Nice to add to emotional, spiritual, environmental fields.

10 Likes

Piggybacking on Luna’s comments…

Plasma Flower is an environmental field, meaning it effects the energy of the area around you and doesn’t directly work to interact with your energy body. That said, obviously the energy of your environment is going to have a passive impact on your own.

Plasma Light is a personal field, meaning it’s purpose-built to interact and influence you.

As Luna said, Plasma Light can be quite intense depending on the individual. For some it is energizing, for some tiring, for others it’s neither. Regardless of its impact in that way, it is a powerful infusion of energy. Your best bet here (and in all cases) is to carefully experiment and determine what feels best for you.

Personally, I often have plasma flower playing on loop 24/7. It seems to help personal fields have a greater impact on me and integrate more quickly, but it does so because there is more potential for beneficial and harmonious change in the energy around me that it/I can draw from, not because it is “super-charging” my own potential for beneficial change.

Plasma Light is on the other side. It is infusing me with potential for beneficial change directly, so any fields played after it will have a heightened effect because of their interaction with that potential.

This is a poor analogy, but it might help. Imagining that fields run on oxygen - Plasma Flower is like having pure oxygen pumped into your environment, while Plasma Light is like having pure oxygen saturating your whole being.

Also - don’t hesitate to use the search function on the forum, you can find a wealth of information/advice/guidance/wisdom just by soaking in previous posts.

5 Likes

Omg this is so incredibly informative and opens my eyes to so much.

My cup is filled with this answer.

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Bro this is incredible information.

Might be the best question I’ve ever asked in life. Cause this response rocks!

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

@Lunamoon22 the first link explaining Plasma Light leads to Plasma Flower. Is that intended? (or maybe you were quoting from the plasma flower description to explain plasma light :slightly_smiling_face: )

Ah yes i meant like Plasma Light is

And i should have said “and then”

Plasma Flower… :sweat_smile:

Ill fix it, it does look a bit confusing, thank you

1 Like

thanks for the clarity, @Lunamoon22 :)

1 Like

So I use the plasma beach before other fields and then immediately after use automated grounding.
Is it better to do the Plasma , other fields and then grounding for last?

Also I am very well adapted to plasma beach. Is it ok to loop it for stronger effect?

Thanks

1 Like

The best way in my and others opinion is

Plasma
Target Audios
Grounding

Because grounding at the end is to release the excess energy from Plasma and the other audios being boosted by Plasma before.

If your body is accustomed to its energy then go for more if you like but still use precaution just in case, add 1 or 2 more loop and then wait because sometimes is a couple hours after that you feel the big punch not always right away. And if you feel overwhelmed just stop playing fields for the rest of the day and focused on grounding.

2 Likes

This is extremely insightful. thank you

1 Like