Quantum Love Node (Patreon)

Beautiful creation Dream :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

You just made me print my first mandala.
I only keep them in phone or laptop.

Honestly i usually use audio files. Im not good with mandalas. Time to experiment a bit i guess :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
Did you resize the picture to fit on the screen when you used it like phone wallpaper, or you just set it and let the phone to crop it?

1 Like

No i personally dont like cropping mandalas

I use an app called “No Crop”

Here are some you can use

12 Likes

I don’t like cropping them either, so I editeted mine the same way in photoshop. But I was wondering if I am too picjky, so decided to ask.

Thank’s for the answer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just started a few days ago with mandalas and I can tell you: It’s absolutely wholesome! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Dreamweaver! I will be including this in just about everything (such as software/sigil/mandala packages, websites, and the Terraformer now includes it).

Note that anyone can post this on a website to emit the energy, or include in a post or message, etc.

12 Likes

Thank You Luna :purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@All Hello people, could someone confirm if I can use the image and it will work or do I have to be a patreon subscriber even if it’s tier1?

1 Like

Yes it will

5 Likes

Since I downloaded this on my phone the person I talk to regularly and gradually disappeared…

2 Likes

Perhaps this is acting on your self-love and vibration, many times when these increase, people who no longer resonate with you or who did not really sincerely love you move away

8 Likes

That’s a great idea!

2 Likes

What is quantum love or quantum state love? could someone explain? I know the unconditional love of the different dream fields but this feels different I don’t know how to describe it I feel an intense and neutral energy in my core when I see this image

6 Likes

quantum love is all about harnessing your body’s energy to create the love, relationships and sexual connection you long to experience.

Quantum Love is a term borrowed from quantum physics, the science of how energy works. By applying that knowledge to relationships, the goal is that by taking ownership of your mental and physical energy, you can utilize it to transform your love life, friendship, family harmony, etc.

When your heart is open, you are in a state that is both peaceful and loving. You are responsible for the energy that you bring into your relationships whichever it is and getting into a coherent state brings you into Quantum Love.

Quantum Love observes the three basic quantum principles: we are all connected, we create our own reality, and we are all energy.

Quantum Love means living in your home frequency and not your ego frequency. Home frequency is your highest frequency where you feel worthy and whole and can attract beautiful things into your life.

Substracted from:

www.madamenoir.com

And this Mandala being nodded it means it builds that Quantum Love State in Us to then connect Us to everyone else’s heart.

29 Likes

Quantum Love Node is connected to the quantum field of creation.

11 Likes

Thank you very much @anon73693188 and @SorcerySupreme very clear explanation. I was unaware of this concept :relaxed:

Now I’m excited to know the potential of this.

10 Likes

What is this? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The quantum void, zero-point field…

The Earth was without form, and void, and darkness moved upon the face of the deep. And God said…

7 Likes

When i own this one and i also give my ex or enemy (if i have) another copy, then they can love me.
Our relationship can be repaired.
Love Node = Love cords.
:grin:

4 Likes