Quantum Love Node (Patreon)

When i own this one and i also give my ex or enemy (if i have) another copy, then they can love me.
Our relationship can be repaired.
Love Node = Love cords.
:grin:

4 Likes

Hoping this can help a relationship that I really want to work out

Both of us love each other but times are a bit confusing for both of us

6 Likes

Can you post the link for download for this app,please?

4 Likes

Hey @anon73693188, do you use the uncropped version for the phone wallpaper as well or do you use the original image and let the phone decide the cropping of it when setting it as a wallpaper?

Really incredible. Just now taking some time with this.

Sometimes its hard to really value, appreciate - “recognize the full worth of, understand fully; recognize the full implications of” - a gift.
Especially if the gift is a nodded quantum state love field :exploding_head:

A simple thank you :heart:

5 Likes

I use the uncropped one for my phone

The black one fits perfectly

Here in the forum i just let it crop it because its just more as appreciation and flowing the love arpund the forum but the one on the phone i feel it strong all day looking at it every time i grab the phone

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing @anon73693188 ! I have a similar format for my Financial Protector wallpaper, with black borders…

2 Likes

Lol i love that gif

1 Like

Na? Me too.

1 Like

I mean i had never seen it before but its cool!!

1 Like

Me too. saw it the first time, and I was like, “perfect”.

Wonder what the words mean though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

According to my google lens if it’s Japanese, it says (from top to bottom) boundaries, well, 99+

If Chinese, then it says territory, stand, 99+

:woman_shrugging:

:sparkles:

3 Likes

99+ …I like that. Like unlimited potential or massive progress/ abundance.

2 Likes

I agree. It has a very “stand your ground and the world will be your oyster” vibe :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hell yes :heart: :fire:

2 Likes

I don’t understand, how to use it?

i realized that we can download the image. it can be both screensaver on the phone and an addition to it. this will achieve a harmonious state in the house and relationships with loved ones :dizzy:

3 Likes

You can also stare into it and kinda like soak in it and absorb it so it integrates faster. :)

5 Likes

I really like the picture on this one. The colors are very soothing. May someone explain to me what this does? And how to use it?