Quantum Love Node (Patreon)

Thank you for your kindness @Captain_Nemo :heart:
Honestly a bigger most valuable gift would be knowing that you are well and in perfect health. Please take good care of yourself and keep us posted whenever you get the chance on how you’re doing. :pray:

From our hearts to yours :revolving_hearts:

23 Likes

Beautiful and loving gift!
TY heart bear

16 Likes

Thank you :heart:
Cap, :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

I conceptualize this words, this can… aw… aw… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I’ve printed off 6 copies and placed them throughout all of my house.
Let the love nodes flow :heart:

20 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :heart: Get well soon!

I made this the background for my phone and computer.

9 Likes

Thank you very much Dream! :purple_heart:

Does anyone know if I can print in black and white?

If the parameters of this image are edited, exposure, light, shadow, etc. does it lose its power?

7 Likes

Most definitely can, Dream has said it would work regardless of what color

Enjoy :grin:

6 Likes

I dont think is an issue but colorful looks so alive, im seeing a difference in connection with people around even my pets are like all clingy since yesterday, conversations are flowing so nice, the energy in the apartment feels nicer too.

It reminds me of Plasma Flower, Sanctum or the Sacred Sanctuary

But the difference is to me Plasma feels like love with electricty haha i dont know how to put it in words

Sanctum a cozy feeling home like Sacred Space like going into a church kinda vibe but not love just sacred

In both conversations flow nicely but love feels different with this one.

Its like really nodded to the peoples and spaces hearts a deeper level of connection from the deep strings of the heart, so now with this i can tell the difference with any other heart energe/love connection field.

The others have felt from the energy of the heart chakra, this is from the very depths of the heart so the appreciation is real.

And i say the spaces heart too because even tho we know that we can feel a space’s independent own energy, this is making me feel my home like if it was a sentient with a HEART.
I was off yesterday and all i wanted to do was cleaning fixing, beautifying my place like i havent before, with care and love for my space. It feels great.

24 Likes

Yes beautiful, I agree with you :purple_heart::blue_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

I was asking because I would like to give it to someone framed to put it in their house but his decorative tastes are not very colorful hehe

Did you print a version to bring with you and another to put in your apartment?

3 Likes

Good to know, thank you very much! :white_heart:

3 Likes

No you know,

Just the one here in my profile pic and my whatsapp pic and phones background

Just today ill print it and im already feeling all this

Its like its building up it feels more today than yesterday and last night that in the am etc.

So i will print like 3 to put around and def one like a tag to wear myself

10 Likes

Beautiful creation Dream :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

You just made me print my first mandala.
I only keep them in phone or laptop.

Honestly i usually use audio files. Im not good with mandalas. Time to experiment a bit i guess :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
Did you resize the picture to fit on the screen when you used it like phone wallpaper, or you just set it and let the phone to crop it?

1 Like

No i personally dont like cropping mandalas

I use an app called “No Crop”

Here are some you can use

12 Likes

I don’t like cropping them either, so I editeted mine the same way in photoshop. But I was wondering if I am too picjky, so decided to ask.

Thank’s for the answer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just started a few days ago with mandalas and I can tell you: It’s absolutely wholesome! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! I will be including this in just about everything (such as software/sigil/mandala packages, websites, and the Terraformer now includes it).

Note that anyone can post this on a website to emit the energy, or include in a post or message, etc.

11 Likes

Thank You Luna :purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes