Quantum Love Node (Patreon)

It has the energy to work on beyond that

Its quantum love node

With everyone having it on their screens… or printed it the output energy increases… It can becomes like quantum network of supercomputers but of course of love.

3 Likes

I would say in an other meaning its quantum entanglement: Several people in different locations forming a system.

2 Likes

How to download this?

Take a screen shoot

Or download this one

4 Likes

Can I rename it?

Of course

1 Like

Many thanks!

1 Like

Are there other ways to use the image other than wearing it?

placing it in rooms, meditating with it, gifting one to grandma, with some flowers preferably

4 Likes

I love this! :bouquet:

I’m thinking of using it as a printed card (for all occasions), gift wrapper, labels oh the sky’s the limit!

4 Likes

:slight_smile: she will be happy

2 Likes

Here is WeTransfer link to download the original Patreon image. It will expire after one week:

2 Likes

Just in case nobody has seen/somebody needs, the OP has the image from the Patreon post :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it important to meditate?

1 Like

Well, try it out. If you find it wholesome, then yes, I guess.
The mandala also works just being placed somewhere.
But meditating with it soaks you up with its energy, so the effects will be stronger

2 Likes

I guess this also works when the phone goes into screen saver mode, right?

The very very first impressions of this.
Hosting this image on the phone screen for many hours, the impact was almost completely harmless, no feeling of heaviness, but in the end I felt this profound change inside, which also translated into
a straight posture, an almost proud walk. was the effect of the male series, leaving behind emotional baggage to start over and move forward. The impression is that this points to the greater good of oneself and if something is not in line it could regulate synchronicities and coincidences so that they
do not occur, providing relief and reconnecting to the beauty of life.
Another impression is that it leads to rediscovering self-love through experience, and another interesting detail, it could also make you obtain many results from the excellent stack of dear JAAJ,
as a shortcut.
I see this image being implemented well with Goat Scent, but even the “hard and pure” males who listen to the masculine series should take it into account, also because self-love is the basis for obtaining those results but also others, thus improving other areas of people.
These are just my opinions.

14 Likes

Any idea how wide is the range of this mandala. I am wondering will it cover a whole room if I put it framed on the wall or it will cover only the nearest 3 feet.

3 Likes

To be honest,

From my experience, its more important that you connect to it, more and more because then youd become it ;) so wherever you go it connects and spread to others, so if i feel it through text, calls, with people far away, love and the heart are so powerful their energy just hook to the waves that are all around us and just travel every where, its not about ratio, its about the strenght which with we expand it from our hearts.

5 Likes

Thanks Luna,

what would you recommend for establishing better connection?

1 Like