Question about covid vaccine

Hello everyone,

I am researching about what is mRNA vaccine.

MRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. Our immune system reacts to the proteins and builds up immunity to the disease.

Just curious, has anyone done research on why we think mRNA will be harmful to you rather than helping you? Vaccine exists for awhile, like small pox, etc, but what makes this covid mRNA stand out? Is it simply because it has a short research period and that’s why people don’t trust it?

And for some conspiracy theories, some said you would be infertility, microchip into the body, the vaccine is the virus…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/gta/2021/02/04/theres-a-microchip-it-will-make-me-infertile-alter-my-dna-the-roots-and-truth-about-covid-19-vaccine-myths.html

I don’t like chemcials in any vaccine, so I want to avoid it, until it becomes mandatory.

Has anyone had deeper understanding about how mRNA affect or harm us? I have trouble to find this info online and I don’t understand why people are so firm about the negativity of the vaccine. This topic is info exchange, not to start commenting or arguing each other point of view. Thanks.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vaccination MegaThread