Question about fields

I have bought and worked with some fields for a few months now. But I don’t seem to be working well with it, so I don’t see much effect. The list of daily listening is not quite fixed, and a little anxious why the effect does not appear yet.
I have some questions and would like to get your help:
1.Do the effects of the audio field need to be heard ? If not, can the audio field be played directly from the phone’s speaker with the volume turned down to a very low level, maybe 10%, in the pocket of pants. This may not be heard because it is very low, would this be effective?

2.Do mp3 and images downloaded from Patreon still work on computers and phones? How much audio should I listen to per day without overdoing it? What will happen if I overdo it? We get full when we eat too much and our body signals us to stop eating, but how will our body react if we listen to too much of the audio fields?

Thanks.

2 Likes

answers:

1. on minimal volume on smartphone in your pants is best because also the field is sort of speak very…near you.

2. all works no probs. eating or anything else doesnot effect the fields.

what are you working on?

3 Likes

Try and be as consistent as possible, some results take time. Try and make a playlist and stick to it daily.

If your are worried about your results, and would like to increase the effectiveness of fields, you may want to add in the point of no return stack or point of no return audio from gumroad, which covers everything the stack has to offer.

You may not be energy sensitive at the moment, so you may not feel the fields working for you. If you would like to increase your chances of feeling the fields, do the energy awakening course.

The fields are still effective this way. FAQ Question No. 4 in the below post by SammyG, for more information.

Yes, the mp3s work when downloaded from Patreon, on computers and phones. I’m not sure what you mean about images, most of the images have to be printed out for them to work, they will only work when you look at them on your phone or computer screen otherwise.

Regarding how much you can listen to, this depends on the person. If you overdo it, you will feel tired and lethargic both mentally and physically. For more info, please read Question No. 6 in the post below:

4 Likes

Thanks Sarumann33, gpo

This looks great, I worked out at the gym today without my headphones on . As long as the phone is in your pocket playing a very small sound, this is very convenient now. I always thought you had to hear it for the brain to have signal reception for it to be effective. I asked this question because Programmed_Intention’s audio is all silent, and wondered if other audio domains could also have an effect when you can’t hear it.

That’s not what I meant. I was using the analogy of eating. We eat too much and we know we are full, so we stop eating. So if we listened to hundreds of audio fields a day, would our bodies resist? I’m asking this about listening to excess.

Thanks, I saw it and will try it sometime.

I have paid this course and learning now. I think I have some good change from the audio field in the course.

I’m new to this forum, thanks for bringing me the FAQ link. I will read through it carefully. After a while, I will share my feelings about the audio field.

3 Likes