Question on the audio

So I’m new here; a friend recommended it.

1. How does someone know that the music track will heal what is says in the description? Like how do they research what will work? It’s very interesting to me
  2. Do you need to concentrate on the subject while listening to activate the healing? Or is each frequency designed for a specific body part/issue?
    A friend of mine swears she got 20/20 eyesight from the eye track and I’ve done a lot of studying over the years on the subconscious mind

Hello @Scottysax73, welcome to the forum! You will find that the FAQ section will give an answer to most of the doubts regarding morphic fields. I’ll answer briefly to your questions, but give the FAQ a read please.

1. Usually Dream researches the topic he wants to address and finds a plausible scientific treatment (in regards to physical fields). I’m not really sure about the procedure for mental and spiritual fields.

2. Having the audios playing while you do other things (passive listening) is okay, but meditating to the audios (active listening) is the way if you want to achieve better and faster results. However, active listening is not mandatory and not meditating to an audio doesn’t mean the audio won’t work.

Have a great day!

1 Like