Questions about energy cleansers and time duration

How long should I
Listen to my first 4 organ fields for before switching to others

Quite a few things I wanted to try with sapiens fields, have used them on and off for years but more recently as I had to give up booze, I have restarted with

Kidney Regeneration
Pancreas Regeneration
Heart Regeneration
intestinal Regeneration

I wondered a good time frame period would be for these

I have also tried a few one offs for sea salt cleanse and energy body cleanse, these both felt amazing and I have seen a few posters recommend doing these two each day before any other fields, can these count as just isolated fields, I tried these two for the first time today and was floored by how powerful they were, they seem to clear a lot, I know everyone’s different and their body can adjust differently but wondered to people’s opinions as those cleansers really seem to help prior to my 4 reg fields

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Hi @47dawn, welcome to the forum!

Difficult to tell. Listen to your intuition. Be consistent and use them every day, until your gut feeling tells you to stop with one.

Indeed, they help a lot, especially the The Deep Energy Body/ Aura Cleanse is extremely powerful. But be careful, it removes the effect from all subliminals and morphic fields, that you listened to 3 hours prior to starting the video. So ideally play it before any of the other fields.

After some time you only need to listen to it every week. From this article If You Have Reached the Point of No Return:

Listen to this audio every day in the morning for the next weeks. Afterwards, you can listen to it periodically. On a weekly basis like on Sunday morning.

If you have the time, then I would recommend to use the Point of No Return playlist for a few weeks. It clears your whole system and will improve the effectiveness of Sapien’s fields. So you will see results much faster.

Play it before the other fields.

Here is my YouTube playlist, with Ego Dissolution added to it:

Ego Dissolution + Subconscious Limits (Removal) is the official boosting combo. If you don’t have the time to listen to the whole Point of No… list, then I would recommend to listen to these first:

1. The Deep Energy Body/ Aura Cleanse
  2. Ego Dissolution
  3. Subconscious Limits (Removal)

And then to your Regeneration stack!

1 Like

Well all 7 of that list, is that not too many to listen to, given the daily recommendation is 4-I know he states that is more about effectiveness

But…

Thanks for your tips, my current list has changed a bit since I posted, but been in it for a couple of weeks, some almost seem to say stop and was drawn to others , may try some of the dream seeds ones in the 7 list as a one off too see

2 Likes