Questions on Stack

Hi all! I’ve read a lot of the threads in here and trying to consolidate the info to help me organize/create my daily stack. I’m hoping to get feedback on it. I know the beginner recommendation is to have no more than 3 or 4 fields for permanent physical changes to see faster results. I have a hard time figuring out which ones qualify sometimes. My main goal is to rebuild my knees with cartilage and track properly and second is address support for Lyme disease and third, which may be too much, is balance my hormones. If I can remove any that you think are duplicative, extraneous or too much, please let me know. It’s 12 hour play time. Any input is appreciated (as always)! In the meantime, I’m practicing the methods in the Course and can definitely feel energy now which is cool because feeling something in my knees allows me to visualize healing a lot better.

• Flower of Life
  • Ego Dissolution
  • SLR
  • Plasma and Bioactive Beach
  • Torsion Field
  • Grounding
  • Super Human Mutant
  • Joint Regeneration
  • Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
  • Collagen
  • Scar Removal and Stem Cells
  • Fat to Stem Cells
  • Chi compression into lower Dan Tien
  • Anti Aging
  • Advanced Healing
  • -25 -50 millivolts (Advanced Healing)
  • Jing Restoratioon
  • Bone and Organ Breathing
  • Deep Bone Massage
  • Glutathione
  • Vitamin D
  • HGF
  • Sirt 3 6 Activation
  • NAD Precursor
  • GPLD
  • Increased Nutrient Absorption
  • Photosynthesis
  • Hyperbaric Oxygen
  • Self Healing and Acceptance
  • Leg Day Automated Workout
  • Gluteal Workout
  • Plasma Light and Bioactive Beach
  • Meno Unpause
  • Endocrine System
  • Detox Liver Gallbladder and Binary System
  • Liver v2
  • Kidney and Adrenal Healing
  • Bacteria
  • Fungus
  • Parasite
  • Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
  • Vagus
  • Higher Self Connection
  • Powerful Good Luck Energy
  • Animal Telepathy
  • Quasicrystal
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
  • Brain Regeneration
  • And finally Cosmo -Volt at night before bed
  • And Klotho every other day
3 Likes

Hello! I am not an expert but you might want consider putting torsion in the beginning next to ego dissolution and sub remover, followed by plasma light. Then play all your stack and ending with the grounding field. I remember reading this advice on the plasma light thread.

2 Likes

@Star Okay, great. Thank you! I’ll do that.

2 Likes

I would do one Goal at a time and then move to the next one since the big combo fields are building the momentum, here some of the ideas but the format would be the same and it all depends on your sensitivity, so go easy in the number of loops. Plenty of water as always - charge it with Plasma Light Drink Charger.

During the day

For Knees

Torsion Field x3
Ego Dissolution x1
SLR x2
Joint Regeneration x3
Collagen x3
Vitamin D x3
Increased Nutrient Absorption
Photosynthesis
etc…
Plasma Bioactive Beach x1
Grounding x3

Night time before bed
Torsion Field x3
Cosmo Volt x3
25 -50 millivolts (Advanced Healing) x2
Plasma Bioactive Beach x1
Grounding x3

Honestly, the Plasma, Cosmo and Advanced Healing 25 -50 millivolts combo are already doing a lot of healing covering of your goals :wink:

4 Likes

This is helpful. Thank you! For some reason I thought listening to Plasma helped provide the energy for the other fields but the day structure has it after the other fields. Share with me the reasoning? Not because I’m questioning it’s efficacy but because I want to understand - so many in this forum are much smarter than me regarding this technology.

1 Like

It is a really complicated field…
It works towards healing all aspects of your being through fundamental concepts such as Negentropy and it works on bringing you to the most optimal, healthy state possible.

Start here:

3 Likes

Hmmm… I have looked at that thread. I’ll reread it. What would you recommend I listen to while practicing Kundalini yoga? If I wanted to harness that Qi energy I’m creating and amplify it? Torsion?

1 Like

Near the beginning…

So IMO most people’s stack would sort of look like this.

Ego Diss
SLR
Torsion(optional for some)
Plasma
[rest of stack here]
Grounding

@everyone As always, this isn’t set in stone… you want to do it different, then please do.

2 Likes

Thanks @Fender_Cad

Imo is in the beginning as well. The order you suggested the fields is what I was referring to in my first post.

1 Like

I didn’t suggest it, it’s a link to a _OM discussion

3 Likes

I know, I was referring to your statement above “imo most of stacks would sort of look like this…”

What is SLR???

Subconscious Limits Release

Oh… OK