Radiating too much heat

I’m radiating too much heat. It’s from the energy work. I’ve been really growing and getting stronger. When I’m outside I can even feel the sun piercing my soul now instead of just beaming on me if this makes sense. It’s as if the sun gives me more strength best way I can describe that part. This heat is getting too much and I refuse to quit. I’ve stopped for a bit before because of this and this time I’m not going to. My hands are constantly sweating and so are my feet. I’ve been able to handle this for a bit now but the deeper I’m going the stronger it’s getting. I can feel it all over my body now, it feels like I’m in an internal furnace and it feels like I’m struggling to breathe but I’m not. My partner is complaining about been cold because i keep the ac running on the lowest setting it can go on cool and high and im still on fire. Honestly i refuse to stop. I’m seeing so much progress. I’m grounding a lot now. I’m even going outside more and it feels amazing when everybody else is complaining how hot it is. I honestly can’t feel it. It feels good and natural to me. My element is fire. I don’t know if im just tapping into something with my element or what. I feel like I can do anything. I’m honestly going to try to control fire and see what happens either today or tomorrow and I’m going to see if I can even ignite my incense with my fingers and see what happens. It sounds crazy I know but everything I’m touching with my full hands are getting hot even. I want to also see if I can burn something out like a phone or some sort of electronic and see what happens.

I’m not trying to suppress this. I want to keep it going but does anybody know how to make it stop feeling the way it does. When I sleep it’s even worse I’ll wake up covered in sweat. Like I’ve said i refuse to quit I want to hold this energy and learn to use it. I feel as if I can do anything anymore

2 Likes

It helps managing high temperature among other things

1 Like

Plasmalogen
Nerve Inflammation
And NGF

Hakuin healing egg too balances the body too (hotness)

It can be the nervous system, the sweating and hotness indicating that.

1 Like

Thank yous I’ll look into these 🩷

1 Like