Random Sale 19/5/23

Theres apps like earnen where you can get 100-309 no interest and they take for m your check

1 Like

Iā€™m not in the U.S

1 Like

Thank you!

3 Likes

Cool , been wanting to get the new throat chakra ,so ill do that now. thanks :pray:

4 Likes

What a bummerā€¦ My credit card company keeps rejecting Gumroad purchases, I have no way to purchase fields unless I call them every time I want to buy something from the siteā€¦

Does anyone else have this problem? What other options do I have?

2 Likes

Maybe get financial protector, spell curse removal too

1 Like

I just got the completion of the soul restoration seriesā€¦ I should have gotten these way earlierā€¦ Thank you Captainn Dream :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Does anyone know why Gumroad always says your card was not charged? I have enough money and used different browsers too.
Edit:used a VPN

1 Like

I have the same problem! It started out a month ago, before that everything was fine with gumroadā€¦

I contacted gumroad and they told me it was rejected on my credit card companyā€™s endā€¦ So I had to call my credit card company and ask them about itā€¦

Unfortunately, I cant purchase on gumroad without calling them and reassuring them to accept the purchase manuallyā€¦ Itā€™s really annoying (it takes so long to wait in line on the phone, last time it took me 30mā€¦)

1 Like

Try using a VPN, I did that and didnā€™t have to call my bank

1 Like

Finally completed my Homa stack by buying Booted Booths and Ashta Lakshmi

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alternative Payment Methods :

Thank you very much!!!
Still shoppingā€¦ I would be eating grass sandwich for the rest of the month, so please bring back Capital Governance

15 Likes

I hope that in 24 hours it will still be possible to buy, because until tomorrow the card will not have any credit available.

4 Likes

Is it working? I get an error on the Sapien Shop

1 Like

No,
I thank you.

36 Likes

Thank you captain for this discountšŸ˜‡

9 Likes

How to bypass Gumroad taxes from the UK? they ask for a zip code of USA now.

If you have a VPN then choose New York as location and then write a New York zip code like 10011 for example, that always works for me :+1:

4 Likes

I did that but the debit card did not work.