RE: Tools and readings to discover my true self

Hello everyone. I’ve recently embarked on a spiritual journey to overcome all of my limiting beliefs to manifest abundance in all areas of my life, namely wealth. However, I’ve stumbled upon a void in my life and after some more introspection I’ve realized that what I want more than any of that is to discover my true self my higher self and my higher purpose. At the same time I want to learn and tangibly experience the truths of this universe and source itself. What tools and readings can I use to help me on this journey?

Thanks in advance

maybe starting with the mindset would lay down the groundwork.

1 Like

I would still pursue wealth. They’re not mutually exclusive. The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil, but pursuing it for its transactional value is not much different than our ancestors pursuing shelter, food, water, etc. It’s not evil; it’s necessary.

For spiritual fields, I think a good place to start, in addition to what Zen said, is a random walk through the Dream Seeds channel. You’ll soon find some favorites, but Higher Self Connection sounds pretty in the nose for you.

2 Likes

That’s brainwashing for the masses mate.
You HAVE to LOVE money.
Otherwise you will always be pushing it away.

It is NOT “a necessary evil”, as your words portray it.
Money represents material freedom.
If you love freedom then you automatically love money.
If you love freedom but not money, then this creates a subconscious congnitive dissonance and the Subconscious Mind will always pick the safest choice when confronted with a situation like this. It is safer to avoid something “evil” and better not be free and this is the result that most people then get.

Loving money does not mean selling out your soul for it, like those texts represent it.
These bible texts confuse “love” with “being obsessed with it at all costs”.

2 Likes

My view is along the lines of this in that money is just energy and it’s just a matter of how much we are aligned to that energy. Currently I’m in a state of limbo where money has partially left my focus and I now seek to connect to my higher self and be in a state of knowingness. To tangibly experience the “I AM” in its fullness. And in doing so align with my true purpose in this lifetime.

I’m sure the translations are all over the map. I quote the Bible because it’s familiar. As for love and all that, I must admit to a certain reluctance to ascribe it to the ends of money making—money—as opposed to the means—making. But winning is better than losing—no doubt. Also, I said it was necessary. Not a necessary evil

I was just meeting the OP halfway, as I detected a familiar money/spiritual dichotomy. Truth is, I view most spiritual aspirants with suspicion. In my opinion they are ill-equipped, too trusting, and hurt themselves and others with their recklessness. (I have more disparagements—it’s usually a B vitamin or mineral deficiency!!!—but that will do for now.)

Probably my favorite thing about the fields produced by Dream (and I think P/U—like what I’ve tried but I’m slow to form a definitive opinion on these matters) is that I feel they are a safe spiritual path and give people enough reason to stay connected to this world so that they don’t lose their footing.

I think I want to be a Super Saiyan now lol. Going to the star exercise every day. I’m reading threads and looking at users being able to read energies and I’m like I want to do that lol.

That’s cool. Lot’s of testimonies on that one.

something like that…

The Bible does not always speak literally, it can speak with rhetorical metaphors and even hyperbole.
In ancient times people used to be obsessed with money in such a way that they exchange their relatives or other people (slaves) for more money. This distanced the person from the path of peace and happiness, interrupted the divine energy of the spirit and therefore of God. That is why in the Bible detachment from material things is highly emphasized (the word love was used to refer to attachment), since love is a relative word and has several indirect synonyms (among them adore).

Yes, you can love money; but do not overestimate it in your life, your family, partner, children, mind, body, soul or spirit is much more important than money, prioritize your love towards nature (money was made by man not nature)

I hope my message is understood, the Bible can be very difficult to understand for religious and non-religious (my perspective is agnostic and according to what I investigate)

2 Likes