Recommendation for the best field to help with wrinkles and ageing of the face please?

Hello,

I am not sure if I should go with the Plasma Protocol, plasma glass skin or the microcurrent facial or if there is another amazing field that you guys can recommend to help me look better.

The issues I would like to address in my face right now are for antiaging benefits. I have deep frown lines the ‘11’s’ between the brow and when I smile my eyes show many wrinkles.
My undereye are a little dark and slightly hollow. I would love some recommendations on which field would work best to help with these issues please :slight_smile:

Thank you for any recommendations

4 Likes

This:

You can also see the recommendations in this topic:

11 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation :slight_smile:

I will have a look at that thread also much appreciated :+1:

4 Likes

Tonic n°31 :+1:

10 Likes

Super thank you I had also just seen that one recommended on the thread linked above so I will certainly be adding that now :) Cheers

2 Likes

Any fields and practices to help release anger and impatience.

Those are good. You earned those and want to keep them.

Try the free Kidney fields. ETA: You might want to also look at any fields to help you with any fears you might be holding onto.

4 Likes

Yes I never thought of this as I do look angry :frowning_face: with thes lines. I may research what fields may help this

Hehe thats a good way to look at that :smiley:

Again thank you for this advice as I was only looking at the face rather than the underlying possible causes :thinking:

1 Like

I’m glad you found that helpful.

It’s more than looking angry. What happens with wrinkles is that we make certain expressions so often (such as making angry faces because we ARE angry) that the face decides to help us out by leaving those lines in there for us. The good news is when we release our needs and habits of that emotion and expression, then there’s no need for the lines and the face will help us out again by releasing those lines as well. :wink:

3 Likes

Dark Circle Removal

8 Likes

Hi twir!

I wholeheartedly agree with Wellbeing recommendations :)

And SilverSuzu as well.

I made a post today about all the beauty things we might like/need.

Within that post there are all the fields that can help you with all related to aging. Free and payable.

Captain Nemo’s full body Spa (beauty everything-saloon)

6 Likes

Thank you for that explanation :smiley: I cannot wait until my face will release those lines I will be working on releasing the underlying issues as you suggested thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation I have just added this to my (ever growing :see_no_evil:) patreon list :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi :wave:

That sounds amazing and just exactly what I need to help guide me in the right direction :smiley:

I will have a look at that post thank you so much

1 Like