Refugee Crisis & Human Trafficking

A servitor to help with refugee crisis and human trafficking

Proposed idea:
The region where we live, that region would have a way to have the victims protected -
How so: better opportunities to find a way to sneak out or find an escape route or go home another way safe and sound or just have some type of… something to have them bare at least less of a horror than that could have been without the servitor.
Or
Have better “luck” - accessing lawyers or officials or groups willing to helps these people out- like have the odds in their favor of getting out.

You see this servitor isn’t going to be about you- it’s going to be about your location though- wherever you go- that region gets help.

I am hopeful this gets the ball rolling for having us consider creating community projects where others in NEED are focused on, where they are gaining the benefit of the servitor rather than us- us as in the NFT holders.

8 Likes

I am 100% certain one of us out there has a mind blowing idea to have this servitor come to fruition. Because I understand it’s hard. After all? How do we really tackle such a complex topic, that too, pervading in society on a global level?

2 Likes

it seems to me that you are trying to correct the effect and not the cause. Offer to correct the cause of the appearance of refugees and everything will fall into place

6 Likes

In its essence cause is a choice, an action
Actions are conducted via free will
I simply cannot request Sapien to consider creating a servitor that manipulates others free will.

2 Likes

What I’d like is to offer more transparent possibilities , and protection/ strength

Since we cannot control others actions, we can control our reactions-
Perhaps considering a servitor to present more transparent options for the victims as well as protection …
But I’d like to hear more from you - what do you propose when you say that?

1 Like

I appreciate the sentiment and the idea as human trafficking is one of the most horrible and at the same time most profitable crimes out there.

I agree with this point.

The best way to do that is to help raise the collective consciousness and the earth’s vibration, and the best way to do that is through yourself.
Unfortunately you may be able to save current victims, but then there will be more. As long as there is demand for this, as long as there are people who are gravitated towards taking advantage of victims, there will always be new victims.
You stop an organisation, you cut off the head of the sneak, there will be new ones that spring up in its place.

10 Likes

Yes absolutely. So for those in that predicament
Couldn’t a servitor be created to give them or remind them of their inner pillar of power?

Of course that’s already a field, but i was hoping it could work like a vortex that just projects out so any victims (of honestly anything as horrid as this) can tap into themselves , in a more accessible manner, especially when they feel they are a gone cause/ are not aware something like their Higher Selves exist’

Because let’s be real; many don’t know about fields ie inner pillar of power, so we cannot assume they can simply hear it- especially individuals in these particular circumstances

Although
If this project seems to obscure / baseless
Then of course I agree with you: mediating for the collective, and changing ourselves/raising our own vibrational state so it may ripple into the collective

1 Like

Yes sort of like the declaration influences governments with negentropy, this NFT can influence the root cause with negentropy as well

3 Likes

I like the idea of a mandala that helps change/heal the environment around us as we travel. Depending on the benefits for the user themselves, I would think that it would be at a lesser value. If this even see’s the light of day,

1 Like