Reg broken spine and weight gain

Hi I have been trying to contact sapien directly but can’t seem to get a hold of him I have 2 discs in my spine and they have lost cartlidge and i can’t seem to lose weight i tried his fat to stem cells and collagen video but nothing has happend how many times a day should i play them or are there other videos recommended

Hi @Magicmike, welcome to the forum!

Which Sapien fields have you been listening to so far? How long have you been playing the fields, and how many times per day do you listen to them?

You might try adding Joint Regeneration for lost cartilage, and Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment if relevant, which works on discs in your spine from the top to around the end of your shoulder blades.

There is also a Hypothetical Weight Loss Stack on this forum.

You can play fields 3 times in a row to amplify the effects.

There are two FAQ answers here and here which may be helpful to you:

Can I listen to one video after another? Will listening to the same one back to back have a stronger effect?

Yes you may listen to one video after another. Listening to the same one back to back will amplify its effect. I recommend not listening to the same one more than 3 times in a row.

If I listen to it more than a certain number of times a day, will it have an opposite effect?

Sort of. Listening to it more than 3 times a day can overload your body and can have unpleasant effects. Too much of anything is bad. Too much testosterone can produce balding in your scalp. Too much human growth hormones can have adverse effects on the body. But this generally applies to fields with physical effects (hormones, neurotransmitters, brain stimulation, ext…)

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply i have been listening to fat to stem cells and collagen one and the spine regen I listen to each one 4-6 times I heard of ppl playing them for 2-3 hours

1 Like

How long have you been listening to the fields?

It can take a few weeks or months to attain your desired results, depending upon your personal responsiveness to fields and subconscious resistance. You might try adding Subconscious Limits Removal.

The Point of No Return stack in the linked article is also great for removing blockages which could be preventing you from seeing results.

1 Like

I’ve been listening for about a month now haven’t noticed anything yet I’ll try the limits removal and the one you told me and I’ll get back to you hopefully with results soon thanks for the help

1 Like

You’re welcome. Let us know how it goes!

Edit: If one of your goals is weight loss, the other fields listed above Fat To Stem Cells in the Hypothetical Weight Loss Stack may be more effective than Fat To Stem Cells.

3 Likes

How do I download it?

You can click on this link to the Hypothetical Weight Loss Stack to view the audios.

3 Likes

Hi Mike,

Regarding weight loss, you might have heard of this solution already, but I preach intermittent fasting like crazy. I fasted after surgery and lost a lot of body fat, definitely recommend if you haven’t already started (edit: in order to complement any fields you are using).

3 Likes