Relationships & love

Guys what stacks would you recommend for making friendships , attract love and so? Alot of people keep ignoring me even if i did nothing wrong i am not toxic towards anyone in anyway i also wanna socialize but i am very bad at it so… what would you recommend?

4 Likes

Hello my brother! well you are in the right place to learn from many fascinating people here! I am not an expert in all this but honestly Charisma and Glamor make me a very friendly, easygoing, simple, funny person lol and people pay more attention to me! hehe so that would be my recommendation. A hug! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley:

12 Likes
  • Clearing & growing chakras. (chakra audios from gumroad/course audios/chakra tag)
  • Plasma Light
  • Subconscious Limit Dissolver (I’d recommend the tag if you’re able to afford)
  • Divine Love
  • Charisma and Glamour (There’s also a tag named voice of charisma)
  • Abundance Mindset
6 Likes

I wanna hug you every time i read your comments.

Sew kewt :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks Lunita !!! every time I read you I feel a very strong spirit that express exactly what it wants and knows ecxatly very well what it wants in life !!! a big hug for you!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Ohhh this warms my heart so much! Thank you!! :heart:

5 Likes

Go to theraphi.net. That’s the machine the field mimics.

1 Like

Thanks fellas i appericiate that! Also what does the plasma one does? I have tried reading about it in here i didn’t understand a thing could someone give me a shortcut explaination about it?

1 Like

That’s the one I’m referring to. The plasma field mimics the theraphi machine.

2 Likes

Add also these fields
Ego Dissolution at beginninig ot the stack

https://www.patreon.com/posts/alchemy-of-love-35482539
1 Like

have you tried morphic fields that cleanse and transmute negative energy?

one of the concepts the plasma morphics fields use is negentropy.

how i’ve experienced it is the feeling of separation and loneliness start to reverse towards the direction of unification and harmonious relationships.

my stack that has assisted me with other souls opening up to me:

• plasma flower and plasma flower node connector
  • essence of beauty

here are a few questions you can think about that may help you with socializing:

• smile at yourself in the mirror, do you look inviting?
  • do you ask appropriate and genuine questions?
  • do you feel confident in interpreting other people’s body language?
  • record yourself, what do you think about your voice?
  • do you have expectations for what the person will be for you?
  • do you feel like you may be projecting beliefs onto someone before getting to know them?
  • what do you think about yourself? do you compare yourself to others?
  • what kind of friendships are you looking for?
  • can you find common ground/hobbies with someone new?
  • how are you with personalities changing to being more or less compatible with you?

i find the most success by doing the following:

• be kind
  • expect nothing
  • keep the door open
  • be the first to take action
  • ho’oponopono

for the last one, you can google it to find more information.

we also have our friend angelgome’s thread for your viewing pleasure:

why do i mention ho’oponopono? it’s the best way i have personally found to heal and strengthen the bonds of my relationships by going within. my relationships are a reflection of what i see and feel about myself and those i am connected with. when i heal myself, i heal the relationships that are associated to the concepts.

what i mean by healing is to allow time and space to be with the ‘unwanted’ and ‘unpleasant’ emotions. and then let them go, detach, resolve, accept, and go about your daily life.

if it sticks around, it needs more time and space so find the time and space to continue practicing ho’oponopono with the feelings and beliefs.

i find that it is important for me to take care of the unwanted and unpleasant feelings first. they’re more in the ‘forefront’ than the emotions and feelings i would rather feel.

wherever you are at in your social life, quality is more important than quantity.

i found that investing my time, space, energy, and love towards those who are already my friends and family have given me more opportunities and practice for new people to come into my life.

invest more time in yourself. there are many things you can do solo especially with hobbies.

i sing, i climb, i hike, i play games. my hobbies are also something i can enjoy talking to others about.

ever since i started climbing, more and more of my friends go ‘oh i climb too!’.

there are many hobbies one can do solo that can also be translated to group activities.

meditating with others can also be a great way to connect. doing yoga with others.

@Haminum best wishes on your journey my friend! may doors open for you and friendships be true.

:gift_heart:

5 Likes

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

In what tone do you think you speak?

3 Likes