Remove or de-activate sigil effects from items

Hi,
I made several energy imbued items using sigils, but I think I made too many…??? (because I was too excited…)
So I want to de-activate or remove imbued energy from items.
I searched this forum, found the same topic, but I didn’t see any answer posted to the question.
So, I’m asking here
How can I remove or de-activate imbued energy field from the sigil items?
Somebody help me!
Dreamweaver, Sam, Please!
It would be nice if you can post how-to-remove/de-activate energy from sigil, in case we change our mind later on, like myself now…

Thank you for all you do here.
I really like this forum. I need help now…

1 Like

Unfortunately you can’t. Once created it will be there for eternity.

You technically can damage the field but it will self healing and the field will grow again.

As long as the item is intact. You can just stored it somewhere far away from you if you don’t want to use it.

10 feets away maximum. And seal it tight. The energy will keep emitting. Just as ambient around that room

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply
May I ask where you learned that?
Did Dreamweaver or someone related the creator mentioned somewhere? Thanks

1 Like

Yes. Just read it from the thread but I’m not sure which one. Because it’s been so long.

The only way to really damage the field either it got nuclear bomb or use some x ray radiation for 1 hour full exposure

which field is it? Just curious

i know u sensitive with energy Imogen, but are u sure 10 feet? I read in the website that item affect about 5feet. Maybe u can feel 10 feet because your aura too strong?

1 Like

Hahaha, I like the way you describe.
I know Sapien energy is very powerful, sometime makes me not to sleep in that case, I have to put the item in my car and park my car far away from my room.
Thank you so much for your reply.
Best

1 Like

With 10 feet apart, I still feel the energy, though it depends on the item, made me not to sleep. So I ended up putting the item in my car, then parked my car far away from my room.
I learned that Dreamweaver energy is that powerful. Gee…

1 Like

so it still work with 10 feet (equal 3meter) lol. Do u feel it with the audio?

I usually listen to his audios right in front of device.
His energy mandala is very powerful, which helps us a lot, but when one having difficulty with getting used to its energy, it becomes quite chaotic. Hahaha
BTW, I like your handle name.

1 Like

thanks dude :smiley:

Yes because the field itself will grow stronger and stronger over time. In my case though I boosted it too many times :rofl:

1 Like

That would have been helpful information to include in your original “10 feet” answer, as our friend’s field may or mayn’t have been boosted like that.

3 Likes

What is the sigil that can inject audio fields into an item? I can’t find it, can you share where you found it?

Welcome back to the forum!

I don’t think there is such a sigil that allows you to inject any audio field into an item. The fields that I know about allow us to apply specific field (described in the sigil’s description) into an object. Is that what you meant?

1 Like