Removing facial hyperpigmentation

Hello, so I’ve got loads of pigmented areas around my face, and a lot of moles. Any fields or stacks that can target this?

Similar, but not as severe, more sparse:

It’s become quite noticeable where people would start to comment on it.

With acne ablation, it’s improved the acne and blackheads significantly, but now these kind of stand out haha

5 Likes

skin regeneration/face stem cells/ face lift?

Face lift helps amazingly for dark circles

3 Likes

hyperpigmentation

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach and Anti Aging seem to help with this for some.

4 Likes

Haha! Yes Anti Aging made my nipples who had darkened a bit over the years, turn light pink like in my teenage years. :blush:

Otherwise: Glutathione audio.
Or alpha arbutin serum.

10 Likes

But it’s really cute with freckles and the girl on the picture is really beautiful…:wink:

4 Likes

Mine is one-side of the face, probably from sleeping on one side too much :stuck_out_tongue:

Glutathione is probably going to undo my sunfreetanning xD

1 Like

Aha! How come the hyperpigmentation because of that? I sleep on my left side so much that I have a line in my left corner of the mouth, but no hyperpigmentation. I’ve noticed that the left side of my face is slightly sun damaged compared to my right side. I figured it’s because of the more exposure to the sun from driving. Right -hand traffic…

3 Likes

You have a point there! I assumed it was too hot during the summer and I sweated a lot on that side on the pillow haha

1 Like

an idea for a sunscreen field… :joy:

3 Likes

Yes sunscreen in day cream and foundation.
And Sapien audios, good serums and some derma needling once in a while… :wink:

2 Likes

Plastic surgery

2 Likes

And working out

1 Like

Whew @anon37166570

Video proof! or it never happened! :smiling_imp: :face_with_monocle: :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

2 Likes

Second that.

1 Like

Haha :grimacing:

2 Likes

You wish, honey! In your dreams! :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Its a melanin issue . Use the fields which work with melanin… Use glutathione and vitamin c field. And also skin regeneration.

4 Likes