Removing old belief system

Hey guys. I grew up in very religious family. I don’t want to mention what religion it is but there is something that hinder me and sometimes the hatred toward something that they implanted me in mind still there. I want this to remove from me. What’s there to help me? Can subconscious limit removal do it’s job for that too?

run blueprint

2 Likes

Maybe someday when I can pay it. Recommend me the YouTube ones please :sweat_smile:

1 Like

New Release: The Devil (reversed Tarot archetype) :smiling_imp: :arrows_counterclockwise:

7 Likes

Thank you Akira. I’ll loop the video now :slightly_smiling_face::smile:

2 Likes

Help me understand better.

Is it the religion ideas you grew up learning what you want to erase?

Or is it the hatred you feel from being imposed by your family to follow those ideas that you want to get rid of so you can have a peaceful relationship with your parents/family?

Or were there things “implanted” in your mind by them through a ritual or something? If yes you dont have to explain exactly what just if yes or not.

4 Likes

@LunaMoon
Option 1: she hates things because she was taught it’s bad :+1:

1 Like

Uhmm i think theres more to that so ill wait her reply :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I was being taught at school. At home too. And this is not only when I was in my preteen age. They brainwashed me in the early age. When I first entered my kindergarten. And so on. Yes I went to religious school too. This is where they starting to get more intense with hell teaching. The burning of fire. Ect ect. And how God will punish you ect. That certain behavior I don’t want to be specific. But they been taught me to hate in the name of God and this still running in me. And when I see this kind of moment that triggering me. I try not to judge but the idea of your old system exist and this is why I need to adjust.Even though my mental aspects of it change but the leftover of it still exist. And when I see it happen for example smoking is bad. And it’s forbidden in my belief system. And I should hate that action or I will be punished because I don’t do what God wants me to do. And there’s more to that. But like I said. I don’t want to be specific. Because I may offend people who also hold the same belief and they still running the game. “Religion” And again I don’t want be specific of what religion I hold. But it’s religion.

Also music is also forbidden too. Watching TV. Or even having too much laugh. There is no happiness in my family. My dad is the ruler of this. And why I had this problem now. And when I didn’t do prayer. This when I was 7. If I don’t pray. I got beat up. And
I remember I had Yogi cards. Idk if that’s correct name but it was a trend back in the day for kids playing it. I went home with lot of that cards. And my dad saw me playing with it. I got beaten up and slap. Because just to owning that cards. This is also why I hide my tarot cards. No he doesn’t know I have tarot card in my bedroom. But I love him and I know deep down he projects his own fear to me and the family in general. Because he thought it will saved us all. But I can’t live like this. If I want to move forward. I need to release this type of old system. Even in my worse years dealing with mental issue. Social anxiety. i still do suffer. But it’s not as intense as I used to. But it’s there. I would be lying to myself if I say it’s not there anymore. I was being told to just devote myself or I will suffer from the consequences. Of not trusting “god” Yes he believes that psychologist is evil and it’s demonic action. Even with all the anxiety running through me he keep Implanted me hell and how I should remind devoted to God when all I need is a calming sound of smooth words. But I didn’t get this. I am alone in myself but I found something. Sapien helps and I’m grateful. But I need to release everything. My trauma. My mental issues. And my old belief system. That I truly need to work on.

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

And in response to your detailed reply to LunaMoon, I’ll recommend to you the Point of No Return stack (All YouTube) that was suggested to you yesterday.

4 Likes

I understand and agree, but it does remove our beliefs about those religions and rules and how we were brought up. And it’s those beliefs (about what we’ve lived) that cause problems for us.

1 Like

I think what @WellBeing means is that religious beliefs (example, there is this God or deity, this is how the universe works, etc) is different from our personal beliefs that have formed around it, example: “if I don’t go to church like my parents say then I’m a bad person and my parents don’t love me” or “I’m not deserving of love because the God of my religion condemns the kind of person I am”.

They are two different things.

5 Likes

Are you suggesting that there’s no difference between–say–the thought “If I smoke, I’ll go to hell” and the thought “My parents (family, community) are the only ones who can decide my spiritual path” or the thought “Because my parents (and everyone else I knew) were part of this path, that means I must be part of this path forever more” or the thought “My parents’ (or my father’s) way of practicing this spiritual path is the only way to practice this spiritual path”? Because I don’t think they’re the same thing :joy:. Lol.

Edited to add yet another example for the OP’s sake.

Great suggestion! I would also add Tower reversed. Since OP is a tarot reader, I think these will resonate well with her understanding.

Point of No Return article which mentions the audios. @anon25711007 please read it.

4 Likes

I already did it. A year ago/ 10 months ago or something😅 but I’ll re read again

1 Like

Read and apply.:wink:

1 Like

I listen to Exorcism from dreamseeds. I feel happy. But crying to. No idea why. But I like the song.

2 Likes

Chill guys. Run your Nullify, take deep Belly Breaths, and try to focus on providing solutions.

I haven’t had the chance to get onto a laptop to do that thing where a video plays multiple times (my cat keeps on sitting on my keyboard), so here’s the best I could do on my phone:

Point of No Return++ playlist on YouTube

The original, with added sprinkles. Enjoy.

6 Likes

Wow thanks. I’ll add it to my playlist

1 Like