Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0

It’s so interesting and useful report. I wonder if this field or Empathic shielding is stronger.

1 Like

I’d say they’re different.

Yes they are different. But I’m still thinking if Empathic shielding can repel all negative energies.

only emotionally based?

that said if you are drowning in a toxic enviroment from other people.

in order to stay sane… use the empathic shielding. the repel netative enrgy is a tool to repel also enviromental toxicity and so called enteties… but is not so good with emotional energy while repeling the above said toxic people. both combined would do very good for protection of your…well if you need to feel calmer for example. the empathic shielding is more for you personally. or something like that.

2 Likes

Is there an empathetic shield field that is not nft?

There’s the Empathic Shielding mandala in Sapien’s Instagram.

1 Like

Thanks! In case someone else wants it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHxSbNgFuL/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

I just played this at work and I feel FREE! I have a ton of people who dislike me at work. I can finally enjoy my labor in peace :pleading_face::relieved::dove:

5 Likes

one loop of this made me feel SO GOOD!

4 Likes

The amazing video animation and the calming music in this Dream Seeds release makes me wanna go to Greenland and peacefully meditate there.

4 Likes

I need to use this at school,.every… single… day…

3 Likes

Are you being bullied at school? @Okult

Every fucking day

Im sorry, have you spoken to the teachers? Perhaps join a club and build relations.

If I would have used this field during my school time, the earth would have opened up and swallowed the whole school building – to make sure the negative energy and creatures there would never be able to see daylight ever again, lol.

4 Likes

Unpopular opinion but here we go. Stand up for yourself and learn to unleash your dark side enough to where no one will think of bullying you again.

I know what it’s like to be bullied and when you stand up to them without any fear, they will more than likely back down. Again, this is going to be frowned upon what I’m about to say.

I slapped my bully’s neck just one time very hard and he stopped messing with me afterwards (he was one of the popular kids and he looked weak in front of everyone when I hit him)

Some people just don’t learn the easy way…some have to learn the hard way.

8 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Erophili Kaparakes2 days ago

This helped repel negative emotions from my body!! I had horrible sciatica or so I thought. I was in pain every single day. I was becoming so negative with many intrusive thoughts. I tried all of sapiens videos and this one is literally working the knots out of my body! I’m shocked this is AMAZING!!! I feel so much better just after a couple listens. I can sit without hurting, think clearly, and sleep well! I haven’t tried this is public but I’m excited to do so! Thank you so much Sapien! You rock my world :heart:

profile_pic

Healingseeker6 days ago

I used this after I cleared my fileds I don’t want anybodys bullshit and it works so good like for reals lol

profile_pic

STELLAEVELYNETESHA15 days ago

Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

TravelWebsite Translator16 days ago

Ads - There’s ads in the middle of the video now. Haven’t been there before

profile_pic

stephen H.18 days ago

I’m over whelmed daily end my unhappiness forever.

profile_pic

Anna 33324 days ago

This is some high quality frequency. After one listen I noticed the following day I was far less aggy and people were less bothersome. I attracted different vibrations and had pleasant interactions. Life changing stuff TBH can really turn your outlook around xx

profile_pic

Sunshine Raysa month ago (edited)

TERRIBLE. ADS are running (today) IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AUDIO. JUST PLAYED IT TODAY AND ADS WERE IN THE MIDDLE (rendering the audio completely useless, I know a lot about “healing” audios) SO, I am forced to run ad blocker AND to download the track (just in case). The BS that the track does not work when downloaded is simply BS the author has written, take it from experience. It’s deplorable when so-called-healing-music-authors put ADS in the middle (at the beginning or at the end is fine, but NOT in the middle of healing tracks). All bets are off when they do that, because they reveal themselves to be just greedy machines who could not care less about their audience. Carpe Diem.

profile_pic

Goldenbluea month ago

I wonder where is the source of this nowledge?

profile_pic

Angelysa month ago

Si alguien pudiera poner la descripcion en español,gracias

profile_pic

William DeLonga month ago

Thank you Saint Theresa!

profile_pic

Melissaa month ago

Que a pasado ahora?Porque yà no hay subtítulos y no puedo traducir para español, como no entiendo en inglés y sólo me traduce los comentarios😯 ahora me pone como no disponibles,vaya😕

profile_pic

Reba Nandaa month ago

Is headphone needed???

profile_pic

angela keelya month ago (edited)

Started 29th of August 2023, day 5​:sparkles::purple_heart::sparkles:… Is it advised to listen with headphones when listening to this, does anyone know? :thinking:

profile_pic

Maria Alfaro2 months ago

Wow… I’m playing this at a place that is low vibing … I usually don’t feel the desire to “repel” bc I believe in attraction of likes… yet here I am… AND i feel stakes being pulled out of my chest… and I feel at peace. I’m sitting in the parking lot waiting for my mom to come out of her dr’s appt. the vegetation and trees around here are working hard to clear the energies. Send love. Sending love. :heart:

profile_pic

Tree Top2 months ago

Thank you!! I have to deal with a toxic person at work I played in loop and she went away :heart_eyes: Lovelyyyyy

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness2 months ago

Amen

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:2 months ago

Started playing this at the gym now, and let me tell you the reaction of those around is just hilarious af :joy: I can now workout in peace :heart:

profile_pic

Jeannie Gray2 months ago

Thank You, 1st time listening now, comments So BEAUTIFUL. I feel sooooo much clamness, may “All” be Blessed

profile_pic

eh2 months ago (edited)

Anyone knows how long is this going to last?

profile_pic

Warrior Mom77772 months ago

Sometimes the people you love most are toxic. So much toxic that you develop frequent headaches and panic attacks. Hope I will find peace.

profile_pic

eh2 months ago

Whenever i hear someone scream or curse i do the same the whole day long it’s exhausting, i don’t wanna be like this

profile_pic

빛이나사랑5202 months ago

Dream seeds/sapien medicine channel owner just wanna ask there’s some of vedio are shows hidden.what was the reason ?i was continuously daily hearing those and it really help me many of your channel created.wanna ask when’ll be we could listening to those?

profile_pic

TheAnomaly Subliminals2 months ago

there is a toxic person that I’m trying to push out of my life. although i wish the best for this person it seems like nothing works so i hope this helps

profile_pic

Manveet Kaur3 months ago

I felt the energy leaving my body :open_mouth::open_mouth:

profile_pic

Mia Pax3 months ago

Sapiens have I somehow deleted it from your account?? I’m a bit worried :sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Mia Pax3 months ago

Sapiens I accidentally deleted 2 videos on my Sapiens playlist and now can’t access them even logged out of YouTube and just on google-why :cry:
It’s attract love and hair booster. Please help. I even set up a new account but it still won’t let me play them. Not even on Spotify or Patreon. Can anyone help?

profile_pic

Creador Deliberado3 months ago

What happened to the videos of being whole, confidence and subconscious limiting beliefs? We need this viode back, we use them everyday.

profile_pic

neelu pareek3 months ago

Today Sapien medicine’s almost all videos removed from his YouTube channel?
If any body else facing this or it’s only me please answer :pray::pray::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

profile_pic

neelu pareek3 months ago

I am again dealing with a narcissistic person whole my life suffered lot, facing lots of health issues due to this only, my house is full of negativity due to a toxic abusive relationship as a life partner :open_mouth:
I am starting to listen it again once in morning n once in evening hopefully it will heal me n protect me :crossed_fingers::pray::heart:

profile_pic

sie3 months ago

Este vídeo funciona, hoje de manhã não estava legal aqui em casa, coloquei esse vídeo para tocar só uma vez, tudo mudou, agora está super tranquilo

profile_pic

Rachel3 months ago

Thank you so much :pray:t4::heart:

profile_pic

Kimberly3 months ago

Thank you for this. It seems necessary when dealing with adults with the psychological age of about 4. There must be a God, because I don’t see how things work with what I can see around me. Thank you for this field! Love to you Sapien.

profile_pic

Vineet Nair3 months ago

Can i play this video while working in office to avoid toxic people?

profile_pic

Claudia Gamboa3 months ago

Thankful grateful :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Musa Adamu3 months ago

It makes me to be so calmed, I listen to it over and over again. But please can someone tell me why I’m yawning whenever I’m listening to it?

profile_pic

Natasha Chiware3 months ago

Some one spirtual and strong pray for me please! Give me some advice please! There is someone out there taking my energy! They take my energy everyday without Fail and now I am tired off it all and so I cant afford that to happen any more! I have had enough! I feel funny when I’m in my house!!! Someone drains my energy to the point were I hate mornings!!! All I want to do is have a cup of tea, clean my house and have my good friends over or for me to go to work!!! That’s all I want in my life but my enemies drain me do much I stay on bed all morning till afternoon!! This needs to stop because right now I’m looking to settle down and get married. I would love to get up in the morning and do stuff but my enemies drain me so much I dont get to do the things!
My enemies take my energy that badly I don’t get to brush my teeth every morning, I don’t do my hair. I need to do these things and my enemies hates me so much I end up not doing things I need to do! I pray alot but I feel like it’s not working! I want my enemies to be exposed and for them to stop this asap because it’s sad and its draining!!! This has been happening for years now I’m serious it needs to stop!!! I cant do any thing or go any were because of my enemies! I wish I can find a good godly man! I’m single right now and would love to find a good man to settle with! But we have to ingore the some of my friends and family because there haters! I want my haters to feel how I feel!!! All I want to do is to learn how to drive too and it’s not happening because of my sour nasty people!!! I cant even make money because of these nasty people!!!
Lord please hear me out and change things please
Also Lord I need a new house asap the old house I have has bad spirits around it. I need a new house asap for bad negativity is surrounding my house. There is a lot of badness surrounding my house. My house makes me hopeless. Lord please stop this badness from happening and find me a new home amen

profile_pic

Felix Verdejos marquez3 months ago

Repel demons?

profile_pic

bennet fox3 months ago

Is there any subs thag destroys the effects of being in black magic? I used to be around 50 kilo but after being affected i lost my weight upto 10 kilo and until today i hadn’t gained a signle weight. I really need my weights back😢

profile_pic

Kit C3 months ago

Is it more important that we, the bullied ones, the ones enduring other’s negativity, hear this, or should we always play this without headphones so that maybe the neighbor bullies get a whiff? What’s the recommendation because I’m close to suicide from being constantly bullied, and I have 0 support in my life.

profile_pic

Divinelove4 months ago

Grateful

profile_pic

Bình Lý4 months ago

Thanks a lot

profile_pic

Leslie Carlson4 months ago

This and glutathione are my fave’s

profile_pic

My toxic spouse sat for just a couple of minutes
Then left :flushed:

profile_pic

Toxic spouse
But highly committed

profile_pic

Bình Lý4 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Anne Pimenta4 months ago

at my work there are 2 very toxic coworkers… they didn’t come near me anymore after I started listening to this audio! gratitude

profile_pic

Elle Starr4 months ago

Love you Sapien Medicine

profile_pic

Madhu Sudan4 months ago

Very good hiling music video Thank you help me :pray::pray::rose::rose::two_hearts::two_hearts::blue_heart::pray:

profile_pic

nameless light4 months ago

Could someone point out to me what is the “clear negative energy video” that the description speaks of? I couldn’t find a video with that name on this channel (nor on sapien medicine channel for that matter)

profile_pic

nameless light4 months ago

I’ve been feeling some inexplicable negative emotion and I couldn’t figure out what the source of it was. But as I turned this on and reached half of the video I notice it subside substantially

profile_pic

Anne Pimenta4 months ago

can i listen through speaker?

profile_pic

Mez5 months ago

This is mandatory for every empath. I play this every day and have been getting attacked less by unwanted spirits as well as humans

profile_pic

Marie Duran5 months ago

Ce matin, un collègue de travail m’a agressé verbalement…
Dans une prière je demandais à Christ de me montrer comment me protéger face à cette agressivité non justifiée et pendant que je préparais mon travail, je trouve par synchronicité ces magnifiques fréquences qui m’ont apaisée et calmé le collègue agressif…
À midi, j’en parle à mon supérieur hiérarchique qui me dit de m’en éloigner et de ne pas le calculer…
Merci infiniment Sapien Medicine, parece que j’ai senti en moi une vibration monter qui m’a requinquer et apaisée…
Love u 🩷🩷🩷

profile_pic

neil cleghorn5 months ago

Very relaxing,I feel clean again ty

profile_pic

J Wilko5 months ago

Right at the beginning I had a few flutters in my heart centre. Now it feels like I am in a nice warm shower.

profile_pic

Lieve Dillen5 months ago

Does it clear neg etheric parasites, implants inside the body plse?

profile_pic

MarthaValor5 months ago

Wouldn’t it be great, if this was played for all students before each class would begin.

profile_pic

Ana Brisio5 months ago

Please, how many different fields can we listen ? My list is soooo loooong :open_mouth:. Thank you !!!

profile_pic

Divinelove5 months ago

Sapien grateful to you :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove5 months ago

GODgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen :pray::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple:

profile_pic

J Lee5 months ago

Sapien I am forever and truly grateful for your spiritual work! You are so loved and special :heart: I am sending you gratitude and blessings, you have no idea how much you help humanity! Never ever forget that! I discovered you over a year ago and you’ve changed my life. I support you on Patreon and I hope others do so as it’s so little to pay for such amazing gifts and protection :pray:t2: thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! :dizzy:

profile_pic

Ava​:crescent_moon::butterfly:5 months ago

I feel so CALM
Tysm❤

profile_pic

Νεκτάριος Τσιλιβίγκος5 months ago

This is immensely powerful.

profile_pic

Annabell6 months ago

:de::de::de::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart::heart::kiss:

profile_pic

ClassyMusic6 months ago

works incredible!

profile_pic

Krystyna Nikoniuk6 months ago

Dziękuję dziękuję dziękuję z wdzięcznością twórcom tego kanalu :rainbow::sunrise_over_mountains:

profile_pic

moni6 months ago (edited)

thankyou so much sapien . i reallly needed this . i m safe now coz of you…it works great guys my experience with this is very good.

profile_pic

Aunt Bebe6 months ago

I work with the most narcissistic, passive aggressive human I have ever encountered and he can’t stand to be within 5 feet of me at work once I played it!! Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

profile_pic

sketchy burgers6 months ago

I feel like this absolutely works, I had a toxic narcissist ex gf, I listened to this for a week or so and then I had the strength to leave and find someone new. The results can be delayed just take your time, it isn’t instant and that’s okay. All will come true in time

profile_pic

InfiniteBeing6 months ago

God this relieve…You can literally feel it all around you, just vanishing away. Stress, negativity, emotional pain. All this and more just doesn’t exist anymore when listening to this morphic field. It even helps people who want to quit masturbating and wasting their life force (it helped me at least! ). The urges are kind of laid on ice. Your personality is getting colder in a way, but in a good way. Things that once plagued your mind, body and soul, suddenly don’t affect you anymore (from an energetic point of view). Hope it helps you all, whoever you may be.

profile_pic

Akasha6 months ago

I feel like as an empath/highly sensitive person, it’s crucial to listen to this field at least once a day…

profile_pic

Gova7 months ago

Help remove curse ?!

profile_pic

Yani Aja7 months ago

I play this for my toxic neighbour. It has been 2 weeks now she’s getting calmer. I also play the banishing one. Working very well :wink: I still hope she moves out from the flat soon​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

profile_pic

Divinelove7 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::pray::tada::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Danny7 months ago

Thank you :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

Special-Delivery57 #197 months ago (edited)

If you can do this…then you can make one that causes bullies to want to leave and go far away from someone being bullied…if done carefully. I don’t really know if all this stuff is real but I’m keeping an open mind and using my own creative thinking. As I said below I do recognize that this one brought peace and great comfort.

profile_pic

Coalscribe8 months ago

Been getting bad dreams, hopefully this works

profile_pic

Divinelove8 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::apple::pray::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔦TX8 months ago

Does anyone happen to know how far the morphic fields are traveling, being played at an average volume from your devices or computer?

profile_pic

3D and 8D Music Boss8 months ago

IT works like charm…my toxic neibhours is really quiet now…after two day’s of listening…since i heard it 8day’s now

profile_pic

Jody Ariewitz8 months ago

:heart::ok_hand::+1:

profile_pic

Rachel Erickson8 months ago

This works :+1:

profile_pic

lola8 months ago

Fallout with a friend and now he’s been getting him and his friends to harass me at school so I’ll use this if he continues to be horrible. I have blocked him to stop him from being negative over call and text :heart:

profile_pic

Divinelove8 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeternallyalwaysInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTamen​:pray::tada::sparkles::rainbow::blush::hibiscus::writing_hand::apple::green_heart::pray::tada::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::tada::tada::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Jesus is king🤍8 months ago

I am actually shocked rn, I feel so much lighter and I can think much more clearly because I feel that I have taken on a lot of negative energy throughout my holiday, and it’s made me fee unmotivated and just not feeling my spark but after listening to this on a random impulse (YouTube recommended it) I fee so much better!
Thank you so much for this wonderful audio :heart:

profile_pic

KSHATRIYA :trident:8 months ago

Thank you for your services Dream Seeds, God bless you and all of us… :pray:t4::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Frida Kahlo9 months ago

What If i’m the one exuding negative energy? I’m in a really low point in my life and having a very difficult time accepting my circumstances and accepting myself. I feel like I admire a lot of people but I get concerned that maybe Im admiring them because I also desire to be like them :( and that makes me think I might be envious even if it’s not my intention

profile_pic

Adelle9 months ago

I wonder if it helps with bullying at work, it’s been horrific.

profile_pic

Tine Crumlin9 months ago

Wow, total release. Thank you​:slightly_smiling_face::sparkles::gift_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

Ronald King9 months ago

THANKS Dreamseeds

profile_pic

Yian 小朋友9 months ago

So where is the “clear negative energy” video, what’s its name

profile_pic

u7869 months ago

sapien one targeted to remove spells fr ex binding spells etc

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

gratitudeINthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRIST :sparkles::rainbow::pray::sparkles::apple::heart::sun_with_face::rainbow::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Special-Delivery57 #199 months ago

Thank you Dream Seeds. This one also brings great peace and comfort.:green_heart:

profile_pic

Aya B9 months ago

Working with a very toxic co worker tonight so I hope this works.

profile_pic

rubioalvin9 months ago

Can this help after watching anything negative on TV, drama , gossip , news on YouTube for example lol

profile_pic

Colleen Stevens9 months ago

I really hope it will stop a few stalkers I have it is really not okay. I am an empath as well.

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:9 months ago (edited)

I’m starting to believe that most people are using this for their toxic mothers. And it works like nothing else :joy:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :sparkling_heart::snowman::revolving_hearts::apple::rainbow::diya_lamp::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::herb::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::rose::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Ty Jordan10 months ago

This video + Essence of Burnt Sage + Demonic Entity Removal. Daily beginner.

profile_pic

The Higher Flow10 months ago

I woke up to my mom aggressively screaming on the phone. I felt my whole body tense and I just felt an overwhelming NO to having this be a part of my experience. So I played this. 1 time through and she was speaking at normal volume again + my body tension lessened. 3mins into the 2nd time through and I heard her say “I hope you enjoy your holiday” and by the end of the 2nd time playing she was off the phone and the house was beautifully silent. :pray:t4:

profile_pic

PrestonMoore99910 months ago (edited)

Thank you. I love my mother but she’s so toxic and gets mad at every thing I do. Constantly berates me and is super controlling. She’s highly emotional and I’ve tolerated it for years, then called her out and now I’m the bad guy, now I just ignore her and she hates me even more for it.

I hope this helps.

profile_pic

Danny10 months ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

rubioalvin10 months ago

For empaths out here. Also look into different tools for protecting your aura/energy from negative influences such as visualizing a white circle, or research the lesser Banishing Ritual of the pentagram for example. Or carry some selenite stones

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

GODgratitudeternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRIST​:kissing_closed_eyes::rainbow::mango::apple::revolving_hearts::herb::diya_lamp::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

GODgratitudeforsapienInmightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTAmen​:sparkles::revolving_hearts::rainbow::pray::pray::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::revolving_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp:

profile_pic

No comments10 months ago

Yes, they shut up right away after playing this.

profile_pic

Robert K10 months ago

With Your Hard working projects ,Dear Lightworkers!!,simple human like me going to deep rabbit hole,its true,rabbit hole exist in 3D and partially 4D,with My mental issues now,trying to be here and above Matrix,its not comfortable ,but I believe in Your and others for GOOD intentions!!!Old is so simple and cruel,past thousands years,so if We have chance by Yours jobs to evolution on higher level our humanity ,lets make first step,listening with understanding purpose and power of sound,then searching for mystic books,alternate channeling with forbidden fruits,if You trying searching and listening this ,all negative persons start to attack you,because,all their control and security live started be in dangerous,They live on your energy!!!,but free energy is 90 percent,maybe more at Universe,dont give up,believe!!!,this is why I decide to be with Lighworkers and trust them,.Lucifer is not bad Creator!!!Manipulations is the point!!!

profile_pic

anitra Madison10 months ago

I take control of my mind!

profile_pic

Rifa Hodgson-Adventure Into Time & Beyond10 months ago

Thank you, Dream Seeds, it works.

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

SapienmedicinegratitudeeternallyInJESUS’snameamen :sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::rose::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

D T10 months ago

Dream Seeds you are doing such a good work…Many blessings.

profile_pic

lightloveabundance10 months ago

Thank you for this video. Is it also good for individuals being Targeted by AI technology? I am a poor old immigrant lady who lives alone here in the U.S.A, I am being constantly harassed, denigrated, threatened with my life by some unknown unseen ‘Voice-to-Skull’ scripts 24 hours a day. I have great despair for a solution after reading about the ‘Havana Syndrome’ involving Government Officials, especially the FBI, CIA agents, although they’ve made it clear to me that they can bring in the PD anytime to pick me up. Anyway, if you know of any other video or solution, please share thank you. My life is in grave danger right now

profile_pic

Dan Theman10 months ago

Does this also work on my home place area ?

profile_pic

Divinelove10 months ago

Gratitudedreamseedseternally​:sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Dan Themana year ago

I wish this exact audio was on patreon.

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudedreamseeds :sparkles::pray: sapien :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

✧ Jupiter’s Rose ✧a year ago

Thank you so much. 🥹 this channel is such a gift. :pray:t3::sparkles::white_heart::sparkles::pray:t3:

profile_pic

Dan Themana year ago

This is VERY needed, cause where im from people just bother eachother and act like crap. People try to get on my nerves every day. Especially my family.

profile_pic

Dan Themana year ago

My mother still acts like shit to me even tho i listen to this and the negative entity removal. I just talked on the Phone with her on my 30 birthday. Which is today actually. I am also an empath.

profile_pic

u786a year ago

Is it permanent?

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles:

profile_pic

Alliexbeara year ago

Does this work on old perverted men who just stare and find a reason to get close to me ? Lol

profile_pic

Best Meditation Morning Musica year ago

Healing…

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago (edited)

Sapien medicine gratitude :sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude Sapien medicine,:sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudedreamsseeds​:purple_heart::grapes::sunflower::pray::hugs::writing_hand::rainbow::last_quarter_moon_with_face::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Amy Nelsona year ago

This works very fast, I had a feeling of like a weight on my shoulders but after listening to this just once it’s gone, thank you :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GratitudeSapienmedicine​:purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face::sunflower::rainbow::pray::grapes::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :grapes::purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face::writing_hand::sunflower::rainbow::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :purple_heart::writing_hand::grapes::sunflower::slightly_smiling_face::pray::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GODgratitude :sunflower::last_quarter_moon_with_face::grapes::relaxed::blush::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GODgratitude :sunflower::last_quarter_moon_with_face::grapes::relaxed::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GratitudeSapienmedicine​:sunflower::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GODgratitude :sparkles::sunflower::pray::slightly_smiling_face::grapes::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Michelle Barbera year ago

I AM NATURALLY GOING ALIVE YOU ARE NATURALLY GOING ALIVE WE NATURALLY GOING ALIVE PAYING ALL ATTENTION TO FOR OURSELVES. THERE IS NO ONE EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE.

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GratitudeHOME :rainbow::two_hearts::grinning::relaxed::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GODgratitude :green_heart::sunflower::grapes::pray::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GODGratitude​:sparkles::sparkles::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

GratitudeHOME :two_hearts::green_heart::herb::relaxed::sunflower::grapes::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :herb::relaxed::sunflower::grapes::green_heart::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sunflower::grapes::grapes::pray::green_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Stellaa year ago

Voy en el auto bus escuchando este audio

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sunflower::sparkles::writing_hand::pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

gratitude​:grinning::pray::heart::grapes::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Sejina year ago

Amsterdam :star: b r eth

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude​:blush::pray::heart::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

William DeLonga year ago

Have a toxic boss who gets mad at the drop of a hat so ty. He projects his anger onto others and it comes back to bite him every time. He’s very lazy and gets angry if you tell him of a problem that needs to be handled. I try to avoid him because he’s got a big chip on his shoulder probably because he’s very short like 5’4". Anyway thanks. Feel better all ready.

profile_pic

Marjorie Morgensterna year ago

I am so thankful for all the amazing videos you create for humanity. They are incredibly positive & helpful.

profile_pic

Caiden Lighta year ago

Its works !
Thank you very much :pray:

profile_pic

Stellaa year ago (edited)

Gracias ser de luz es bueno saber que personas detrás de esto quiere el bien para todos te mando muchas bendiciones gracias lo escucharé una vez al día lo necesito mucho gracias

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude

profile_pic

:fire:Scars.Into.Stars​:old_key:a year ago

I’d really love if you could add recommendations/ instruction on the best method of use for each audio to get the best results please thank you

profile_pic

Kasia Stara year ago

It’s so good… I feel so good listening to this one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::notes::heavy_heart_exclamation::cherries:
Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

Nemo🖤a year ago

This is my public gratitude to saint expedite, my hairs were falling alot , so I prayed to saint expedite, and he fullfilled my wish , he is really miraculous,my hairs don’t fall anymore
Thank you saint expedite :revolving_hearts:
Glory to you:)

profile_pic

Angela Hardigreea year ago

Thank you love :heart:

profile_pic

Vasundhara Ma year ago

Is this sapien?

profile_pic

C.R Awana year ago

tuhanku seperti bidadari . berasa seperti dicintai seorang gadis. hati yang berbunga-bunga . full kebahagiaan, keceriaan melihat alam semesta

profile_pic

Madan Mohana year ago

Thank you much needed :pray:

profile_pic

Manish Kumara year ago

This is the first and orginal video of negative energy all the videos on other accounts are stolen from sapien

profile_pic

Bibi Spirica year ago (edited)

I remember because that was the first thing I have been listening in 2016 when I first found your channel and later on aura cleansing which I continue to listen when I need it even now. And yes it is amazingly powerful.

profile_pic

anshul mann 1437a year ago

Yes you originally had them on sapien medicine channel I remember that. Though I personally didn’t use that one but I do remember it being there.

profile_pic

Shiv Rajputa year ago

Can I play speaker :pray::pray:

profile_pic

Rationalista year ago

Is this a subliminal video or a frequency

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Lovea year ago

I have to write this comment, despite having already written 2 - 3 others, because I can’t believe how much this video works for me in an immediate way! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
In detail: in the office next to me there were 3 people talking very loudly. At one point I thought to myself: “Enough is too annoying. Lower your voice”
I started the audio and time 3 seconds (3 real seconds!), 2 of them left the room saying goodbye.
Now silence reigns :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago (edited)

This one makes me feel pretty blah actually. The path to repelling negative energy does not require any sort of shield, we just need to realize that this bothering us involves us willingly sharing in their misery, channeling this negative energy toward ourselves. Negative energy is a product of self-abuse, where we create voids in our concern for our own well being that become filled with this negative energy. Eliminate the lacks and there’s nothing for it to fill. You can’t bring me down ultimately because I refuse to join you in your negative emotion party.

profile_pic

Dal Pra Earlesa year ago

Headphones or no?

profile_pic

Jeanette Koontza year ago

I was in tears releasing a lot of tension from how strenuous my job has been,learning so many new tactics and working with my boss on improvements… I feel at peace again after listening to this. Thank God for this.

profile_pic

amber williamsa year ago

thanku

profile_pic

Mia Paxa year ago (edited)

As soon as I moved into my flat a few months ago I became aware of demonic energies-I’m an empath and it was awful. It was cleared by my healer friend but they kept returning. I thought someone in the flat below had entities then got I friendly and would chat with my next door neighbour, a mild mannered keeps-himself-to himself kinda person. Then he confessed to me he’s an alcoholic and had daily nightmares etc-I realised it was from him!! We have a thin wall separating us. It is making me ill. I even chatted with him encouraging him to stop but of course it’s not that easy. Now I’m finding a new place to move but there are no inexpensive flats available …please send me good vibes that I get out of this situation into somewhere peaceful!:pray:t4::weary::two_hearts::rose::sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Beautybliss2222a year ago

Dearest sapien. Could you please make repel narcissistic people away. Really grateful. Narcissistic people are the worst abusers. They need to be away from empaths​:pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Abde Rrahmana year ago

Hi i need help I suffer from negative energy, negative thinking and very negative people in my life. Will this audio really help or not ?

profile_pic

LightWorkerGematriaa year ago

This helps allot, I’m an empath like most of the ppl in these comments.& i was around someone holding on to negative energy and I was fine all day until i spent time around her. I played this twice and felt great again. thx allot

profile_pic

Hunter Huntera year ago

Will this work with repelling the negative energy of demons/negative entities?

profile_pic

Word Arta year ago

Works like a charm every time Sapien you’re a life saver quite literally at times!!

profile_pic

Wild Rosea year ago

Omg the flies out side were going nuts, like flying really fast circles and just bizarre! This is good. They couldn’t even land on me hey

profile_pic

Laura Hillsstara year ago

Thanks beautiful soul :innocent::innocent::innocent::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

Maja Simaca year ago (edited)

Us this sound in the car and watch what happens. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart:

profile_pic

honestonea year ago

Question, not just mood but does it repel the negative effects also???

profile_pic

Rory Nolana year ago

this is a miraculous video, i listned a few times then went grocery shopping and it was a transcendant experience, i was able to project love to every human soul i passed, without the burden of having to deal with negative garbage from others this turns my transmutation abilities alllll the way up, incredibe

profile_pic

Susan Ma year ago

I wonder who, how, when & where this created? But not “why”. This human must have great insight into what goes into healing other damaged humans. A great service…wish I could create like this!

profile_pic

Venus 90a year ago

Need this kind of protection so much! Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

ModernGoddessa year ago

Can this help to dissolve negative situations in general?

profile_pic

honestonea year ago

Where is the clear negative energy video??? Why talk about the video but not post it :thinking:

profile_pic

liakat khana year ago

very powerfu

profile_pic

Dr. AC a year ago

I rarely comment but I must share that this audio has really changed my life. It does exactly what the description says. I no longer get drained/ affected by others negativity.

profile_pic

𝔟𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔩𝔶a year ago

i love this thank you for the healing energy :ocean::four_leaf_clover::new_moon_with_face::butterfly:

profile_pic

Linda Williamsa year ago (edited)

Wonderful… this just makes me feel free…thank :relieved: you.

profile_pic

Sophia Fa year ago (edited)

This works wonders in the office. Thank you!!!
And at concerts.

profile_pic

s pa year ago

Does this help to remove black magic also?

profile_pic

Christ_iea year ago

:atom_symbol:Reverse the spin​:atom_symbol:

profile_pic

no namea year ago (edited)

it works even if i turn completely down the volume?

profile_pic

Indigoa year ago

BEAUTIFUL MUSIC. My cat and I loved it. It rendered the whole garden area more blissful. Not sure how the rest of the day unfolds but we’ll see.

profile_pic

Eustachy Piotr Puzon Kalarepa - Kontrabasa year ago

Beatiful relax music

profile_pic

Meza year ago

This helps a lot with NoFap/Semen Retention urges

profile_pic

Lazy Masked Liona year ago

Can I use a small speaker to make a room a safe spot like use this on a speaker to make a room a safe space

profile_pic

Aoa year ago

This is magic i can not explain how it works but everytime i listen it seems to sound different like the video itself would feel stronger the vibration higher and the feeling more and more cold like ice not in a bad way very strange but positive and it removes stress.

profile_pic

Aoa year ago

Hey, beautifull soul If you are reading this among thousands of comments, this message is for you. You are a wonderful person. You deserve to be well and prosperous happy and full of light, may you never forget who you are. Love. Wisdom. Peace.

profile_pic

Ala Nefzia year ago

999 devine timing

profile_pic

New Yorkera year ago

Is this the same one that’s on patreon? The music is different

profile_pic

Aoa year ago

This is so beautifull. May love and light be always on your side.

profile_pic

GeorgeJ Bonetsky 4tha year ago

Thank you all

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

So grateful for this! Thank you again🙏

profile_pic

Michelle Choy2 years ago

THIS WORKS! I’m an empath and I live with my mother who likes to emotionally dump on me. But every time she starts to rant or throw her adult tantrums, I would play this audio. This works miraculously because she would either just stop all the bullshit/act like she suddenly forgets what she was ranting about. I highly recommend that you play this twice in the morning and maybe also once in the evening if you live with toxic people.

profile_pic

Michelle Barber2 years ago

Yes Jesus godalmight I ask all negative energy permanently repelled for us entirely.

profile_pic

Nicola De Giuseppe2 years ago

Thank you very much. I wish yiu all the best

profile_pic

Luckiest Person2 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Ghost2 years ago

I need help :pensive::pensive: every time I get into a relationship with someone I suffer extreme anxiety and depression when I notice small changes in the convo, I start overthinking everything and I feel like I end up bringing all my fears into reality because I always end up hurt. Will this help me? If there are any other recommendations on what to use I’d appreciate it.

profile_pic

tout va bien2 years ago

I love this music, the audios cleanse me of all my bad thoughts, I adopt it, I listen to it as soon as it’s not going well, congratulations to its creator, it’s a delight, better than the one on patreon

profile_pic

Anonymous Informationen Revenge2 years ago

:heart: SAPHIEN ITS A MASTER PIECE!!!
MOST I LOVE THE MUSIC :rofl:

profile_pic

Round blue eyes2 years ago

I listened to it all night. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. I guess not 100% foul proof?

profile_pic

Аня Омо Видео2 years ago

After 1 listening some people I was living days with started to avoid be by themselves
Thank you!!!))))

profile_pic

Marsha Davis2 years ago (edited)

Love the sound and the feel of this video. It makes me feel so safe and calm, Thank you for your awesome work.

Update: Just had to come back and do an update on how well this works. One day I went grocery shopping and realized that it was the day before a holiday and the store was very crowded. But everytime I turned down an isle it world just empty out of most people. The only ones left would all smile and say hello. From the cameras up above I must have looked like a large shark swimming into a school of small fish. lol

profile_pic

Michelle Barber2 years ago

I need help making this my internal external energy for me in all ways always permanently past present future self.

profile_pic

Yogendra Shrivastav2 years ago (edited)

Exactly which video viz - ‘clear negative energy’ is referred to in the info of this video ? Please give link .

There is no video by this name .

profile_pic

Alliexbear2 years ago

Why is it that when I play this bad things are happening all of a sudden ? I use to have good results before. I’m aware of 2 people who do black magic on me because they’re bitter and don’t have anything going on their lives. I literally stick to myself and go on about my day I’m not a punk so I don’t let people try and disrespect me so that’s their problem.
Is it the negative energy not wanting to leave or what gives

profile_pic

Nik2 years ago

This is pulsating through my entire and throughout. Blown away. This is now my go to. Will see how it works today.
Felt very fatigued unproductive and low yesterday. Thank you for this solution.

profile_pic

Tisa Shakya2 years ago

I feel like cool burning sensation in my chest listening to thisO.O
Thank you sapien. Sending another well wish to the well of the beautiful karma youve created for yourself :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

profile_pic

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)2 years ago (edited)

Can this remove hexes for me and my fam?

profile_pic

Celisse Willis2 years ago

As a heyoka Empath, I really appreciate these types of fields. Especially with all the spiritual warfare going on lately

profile_pic

Annabell2 years ago

Wenn ich das mit kopfhorer höre werde ich die schlechte Energie los die mir geschickt wird Lieber sapien ?

profile_pic

Beautybliss22222 years ago

You are godsend angel protecting us and helping us. Thank you so much​:heart::blush: :pray:

profile_pic

Pleiadian Starseed2 years ago (edited)

This is a godsend, thank you so so much :revolving_hearts::two_hearts:
Dealing with a Narcissist husband and this stops him in his tracks.
You are amazing :clap:

profile_pic

Nnooo2 years ago

Alhamdulillah

profile_pic

fucu2 years ago

Need entity attachments removed. Asap any suggestions besides this

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love2 years ago

What audio do you think I could try to use for plant pests? Thank you

profile_pic

Yvette K2 years ago (edited)

Remove toxic energy and bad vibes from energy field. tank you.

profile_pic

NABIL OFFICIAL2 years ago

:gift::christmas_tree::jack_o_lantern::tada::airplane:

profile_pic

It’s me Suchitra​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:2 years ago

I felt good I was feeling so negative lately

profile_pic

Leona Kematch2 years ago (edited)

As i see by comments we are all empaths. For we all attract negativity.

profile_pic

lisa2 years ago

Thank you so much! I live with narcissistic parents, I have to for one more month, I’ll listen to this. Can someone suggest me audios for positive change or to shift reality into desired one?

profile_pic

Alexandru Mihai2 years ago

After some months of listening twice a day,once in the morning and once at night is possible to become permanent ?

profile_pic

Just here to have fun2 years ago

Blessing to someone living with utterly toxic unhealed family :sob::pray:t2:

profile_pic

Bulbhacker2 years ago

This is magic

profile_pic

New Yorker2 years ago

I’ve been looking all around trying to find something I can FEEL today that can help me out of my funk. I can feel this. Gratitude. :heart::heartpulse::sparkles:

profile_pic

Linda Levy2 years ago

Wow didn’t realize how much I needed this

profile_pic

野 Yashin 望2 years ago

I finally see me seperated of this disturbing energy… thank you! :heart:

profile_pic

sweety birds2 years ago

It is way past time to look at the physical and see we are all connected. Each of us have gifts to share that can heal, uplift and bring growth which improves all life.

profile_pic

Daniel2 years ago

Combine this with clear negative Energy.

profile_pic

High Frequency Visionary2 years ago

Noticed I’ve been pushing myself where I haven’t been received
I am open and ready for love
And this was not showing it all
Taking back my energy
Loving, honouring and RESPECTing myself

profile_pic

BossingUp Affirmations ✪2 years ago

So thankful for this🙏🏼

profile_pic

CC2 years ago

888th comment :sparkles:

profile_pic

Tenshu Prime2 years ago (edited)

Work like a charm

profile_pic

Asia Monét2 years ago (edited)

Living in New York City. Im in close quarters with people all the time so I could use energetic protection. Grateful.

profile_pic

Michelle Barber2 years ago (edited)

Yes yes yes for me and ALL :100::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heart::heartbeat::100:thank you. I Kicked out all negative ENERGIES away from us​:us:this empath no longer ACCEPTS OR TOLERATES being dumped on OR TAKING ON ANYONE ELSE’S TOXCITY.

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love2 years ago

I have some colleagues that I consider satanic, they try to draw me into their provocations, and they have done various damage to my other colleagues. They scare me enough.
Today I decided to listen to 2 audios together, as an experiment (Repel Negativ and Demonic Removal). I felt a strong sense of agitation, in my chest and belly, as if something was coming out of me. It was pretty strong. Then I calmed down and felt a sense of tranquility. After that I even managed to joke.

profile_pic

hçslcia2 years ago

Thanks this worked instantly

profile_pic

Sky2 years ago (edited)

This dude refused to leave the room after yelling at me and berating me, i put this on and he left. This ish is powerful

profile_pic

Gudrun Kuba2 years ago

Das ist soo wundervoll
:pray:t2:. Danke danke danke :gift::gift::innocent::innocent:

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

Beautiful :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

profile_pic

Kiko Aino The Ultimate Empath2 years ago

The first time this played I didn’t realize it and felt something being pushed away I looked at the video and was like “ohh”

profile_pic

Denise Dinning2 years ago

No this is just sleep music

profile_pic

Sue Heart2 years ago (edited)

I am an empath and people constantly vent and dump their negativity to me and I absorb it all or I just naturally absorb negativity everywhere. I listened to this ONCE and people no longer do that and interact quite differently to me. I feel so much better !Thank you dream seed!! :pray:

profile_pic

RISHABH DUTTA2 years ago

Man ! This really works

I have seen negative people running off from this😂
Thanks dream

profile_pic

su2sa1li42 years ago

Will this clean negative energy too,?

profile_pic

Stephanie Pearl2 years ago

Thanks, does this work if playback speed is 2x?

profile_pic

NABIL OFFICIAL2 years ago

This is another world :heart_eyes::pray: thank you universe

profile_pic

Nobjan2 years ago

Sapien, Do you still have the old version of this: Disconnect from negative energy? Thanks :horse:

profile_pic

Delta Subliminals2 years ago

Ooohh this is much needed at work. Thank you so much :pray:

profile_pic

00 002 years ago

Ok does this work or not? Comments go do this do that. Negativity comes if you let it. Cmon, who used does this work

profile_pic

Catherine O’Reilly2 years ago

Did anyone else notice a crackling sound a few times throughout this meditation

profile_pic

It’s me Suchitra​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:2 years ago

Is this SUBLIMINAL how does it work can I download this

profile_pic

The 18th finger of Sukuna2 years ago

Why can I listen to it when though it’s not playing? Shocked enough.

profile_pic

Calvin Gauer2 years ago

im an empath, so i pick up a lot of negative energies from around me even when sitting in my room. it can be disturbingly powerful at times so im greatful for this video. Thank you Dream seeds. Love and light to ALL

profile_pic

Kath Erigin2 years ago

For empaths, people working in customer service jobs, anyone who is in contact with the public daily, use this before you start your day. It is SO GOOD. I find 2-3 listens will generally last an 8 hour work day, sometimes I have to listen again during my lunch break at the 4 hour mark. I think that has to do with whether or not internally I am already in a bad mood, as the shield has to work harder to repel something I am vibrationally attracting.

profile_pic

Noorul Islam :crescent_moon::rice_scene:2 years ago

This is video is good to clean aura before sexual transmutation

profile_pic

Land Strider2 years ago

I actually hear this ,when I’m not even playing it at times.

profile_pic

Darrel Bryant2 years ago

If this were longer playing… you would clear and clean everything and everyone around you

profile_pic

Nisha Prajapati2 years ago

If I listen to it for LONG TIME, will this be permanent?

profile_pic

Fabulous US2 years ago

Do we need headphones for this please

profile_pic

Noorul Islam :crescent_moon::rice_scene:2 years ago

profile_pic

lrvdo2 years ago

It’s so funny and sad at the same time that so many people have come here to seek protection from their toxic parents just like I did.
I thought parents are supposed to be the safe place for the children.

profile_pic

lrvdo2 years ago (edited)

You are a magician or what! After a fight at home, listened to one time half asleep, after 15 mins or so got up much more at peace. The next attack of agitation came, but went away quicker

profile_pic

J2 years ago

Sending love to this channel and all my empaths) Stay grounded my loves

profile_pic

Bharat Chopra2 years ago

Can it be played on speakers or headphones and earphones are required ?

profile_pic

Jonathan carter2 years ago

If your an empath, then this is the best cure out there other than the divine, but then this is divine. Love to all you beautiful and brave souls. Remember the battle is already won, just let go of the ego and in that instant you will see divine victory.

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

Beautiful <3

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago (edited)

Does this work a while after playing or only during ? :blue_heart: I want the empathetic shielding tag but I just bought one so I may need to use this instead

profile_pic

Persephone Carchella2 years ago

Listening to this on repeat so that my shit comes out faster :relieved::sleepy::heart_eyes:

profile_pic

The One2 years ago

Thanks for your amazing gifts

profile_pic

Alex Lonac2 years ago

I can put bitch in me finally to rest. My family and I thank you…:pray::star_struck::hugs:

profile_pic

Nueva Humanidad Naciente2 years ago

If you are reading this comment, it is no coincidence. You have an immense power that lives within you. Everything is vibration, when it changes everything is transformed. I wish you that everything you dream makes it come true.

profile_pic

MARIAH2 years ago

I am grateful to be divinely protected and loved. All negative energies and parasitic beings will not prosper. I am stronger than any bad energy directed towards me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Thank God.

profile_pic

Faziah Addala2 years ago

MERCI :rose::heart:
EXCELLENT​:+1::hugs: Dommage que cela ne dure pas plus longtemps contre entite satanique qui s accroche
:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::lion::sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

Beautiful serene music and visual🙏

profile_pic

Viewsonic3 years ago (edited)

I played Having toxic person near and this person open his mouth like a fish and couldnt say anything :rofl:

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

This is very powerful just be careful if your superiors are toxic or your manager boss etc, one listen is enough, if you listen like 3 times it can be intense for the toxic person and they can end up just flipping as their toxicity gets deflected back at them. You may notice some people acting out of character.

profile_pic

Matthew Andreas3 years ago

Where is the “clear negative energy video”, I am quite new here, I cannot understand?

profile_pic

Amazing Vipul3 years ago

Why Sapien’s logo is snake which is considered bad omen in some parts of the world?

profile_pic

katy k3 years ago (edited)

Me and my kitty are enjoying this music

My kitty has unfortunately passed away this November 2021, I came across this comment I left and it made me realize how much she was loved and how I miss her, you are missed Angie❤️

profile_pic

Nisha Prajapati3 years ago

I’m waiting for Doctor and few boys where drinking and Smoking, misbehaving.

I played this and they all went away!!!
Yayyyy!!!
You are the best💛

profile_pic

neowake3 years ago

Good afternoon! Please tell me how to properly listen to your audiovisual programs on your channel? Do you have to listen with headphones on, or can you listen without them to feel the effect? Should your eyes be closed or open while listening to audio?

profile_pic

Halley White3 years ago

I’m an empath! This is a dream come true​:pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Nicephore Niepce3 years ago

Played once and my roommate who had been a jerk to me in the morning came to apologise? Like… he’s ever done that before!!!

profile_pic

EyeSee3 years ago

This one really does work. I’m being serious. Just use it. I came into work and my friends previously had an altercation with these furious people who were angry at them for saying something. They approached them when I wasn’t in work and I was worried to come in. I came in anyways, and the day felt NORMAL and actually, it was even BETTER than my other days. Everyone was kind to me, no one said anything negative, at ALL. Literally.

profile_pic

Kim Morning3 years ago

My work place is very stressful at the moment, so hopefully this helps

profile_pic

Joshua Starnes3 years ago

You should have way more subscribers, views and likes on your videos because unlike most similar channels yours actually work. I personally wanna thank you for being support for me and others who can depend on good people like you for help in healing. Thanks for your support.

profile_pic

Bob B3 years ago

I wish i could make this permanent. there’s nothing i hate more than the idea of needing to depend on a machine for my preferred state of any facet of my being.

profile_pic

E D3 years ago

Does this help for negative or unwanted spirits of any kind?

profile_pic

My Unconscious is Mine3 years ago

As I walk in the light of Christ I repel all demonic forces and their skullduggery :sunglasses:

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can somebody please help me

profile_pic

Chris Ballard3 years ago (edited)

This video definitely works. Working in this time of covid brings out the worst in people. Making my days easier now.

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

How do I increase my brain power

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

How do I stop feeling so helpless

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Why I am so helpless

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

My life is so huge rotten and hell, Can you please rescue me

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can this hit and reach 8.k comments

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can you please help me

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

I have exorcism, dark magic and evil body, Can you please rescue me

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

How do I increase my brain power

profile_pic

no name3 years ago

Awesome! Because I wanna know what’s happening in the world without feeling drained. I choose to take emotional distance from negative energies around and make my life amazing to me. And you help me a lot for that! Thank you so much!

profile_pic

Hristo Lazarov3 years ago

For some reason i cannot use the enlightened states forum so i write to everyone that is interested: when we talk deamons and enteties my conclusion is that the biggest and strongest of them is the so called ego…so my advice in order to serve u all is use ego dissolution and the demon and enteties and maybe the justice for all audio and hopefully u will be able to manage that not so undifficult task. Help will provide also the senctisient cells audio and the subc. Remove audio. Glad i could serve. Have fun livin…:grinning:

profile_pic

MeatballRavioli3 years ago

Literally bawled my eyes out… Feel way lighter now. Thank you. :)

profile_pic

Fatima Khan3 years ago

Those who are dealing with difficult people or situations let me tell you one thing from my experience :100:… dont be friendly with people cuz you never know who they are from where they are coming they may be hurting people only plzz its better to be alone amd underrated rather than having poisonous people … its pretty difficult to move on or cut out with such people once you caught up with them … beware no need to give respect to everyone no need to be friendly to anyone or everyone before they want to be yours just if you want to be friends with people then watch them carefully and yourself carefully then decide … I was this before I was giving respect in the first place but now I realize that not everyone is worthy of your respect or friendship… seriously stop doing this injustice to yourself… … think why would anyone care about you… … they will just use you…

profile_pic

mcmahola13 years ago

Very effective during lockdown, my housemates are good people but it’s very easy to clash when stuck indoors. Sometimes I can be the source of negativity but this helps me to rise above it and stop talking about my problems with people to others(which always makes things worse for me and gives me the reputation of a gossip)

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

How do angels save me

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can someone help me with verbally abusive critical mother

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

The universe is so tough and hell, Do you have any advice to help me and cool me down heaven happiness

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can anyone help me with solution

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

My mother threatens to pull my hair, What should I do

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

How do I get rid of devil mother, Do you have any advice

profile_pic

Aparna M3 years ago

I am so lucky that I found your channel :heart_eyes::v::+1: as an empath when you drain by other people’s negativity n toxicity this is definitely works like magic​:v::+1:thank you so much. We should all use this in our home our work environment to remove the negativity and make the world better place to live and raise vibrations of our mother earth :relaxed::gift_heart:

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can someone please help me with critical devil mother

profile_pic

Abdullah A3 years ago

Repel Negative Energy Version 2.0
Tue, 15.02.2021 × 1

profile_pic

Bradlee Pitner3 years ago

I can’t express enough gratitude for your amazing fields and audios. Thank you so much! You’ve literally helped me change my entire life for the better. I love you Dreamweaver/Sapien!

profile_pic

Dz3 years ago

how long does it work?

profile_pic

Not Tanya3 years ago

This works wonders
I remember i used this last year cause i was dealing with a negative person, and after listening 2 times that person stopped talking to me

Today i used this and by the 2nd listen the person was speaking nicer to me.
Thank you so much sapien med :heart:
Works on both headphones and speakers

profile_pic

Sady star3 years ago

I have so many low vibrational people in my family. Horrible… can’t wait to move…

profile_pic

fddffds3 years ago

ohh my parents just stopped screaming at everyone else in the house thank you

profile_pic

Broken piece of mental code3 years ago

I listen to this and good luck every morning 2 times and continue with my day. I wish to whomever is reading this is safe, happy, and healthy. Blessed be.

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton3 years ago

Hey dreamseeds/sapien medicine can I buy these Frieqencys if yes is it on Amazon or on Google play music or CD?

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton3 years ago

I love this

profile_pic

Your Aphrodisiac.3 years ago

I feel so much better now thank u

profile_pic

Athira j3 years ago

Going through a breakup I was suffering for the past one whole week anxious stressed hoping the guy will come back but after listening to this video I decided to let go off those memories and that person it’s just a bad person entered into my life. So this video helped me to be in peace and less anxious about the situation which we can’t handle I would say peaceful to the core. I am sapien fan whatever happens in my life everyday I try to visit his channel thanks for being there @sapienmedicine I love you . You are an angel I am blessed to have you

profile_pic

RAKHI3 years ago

I am a very negative person…can this clear my negative energy???

profile_pic

arualybur3 years ago

thank you so much for making these masterpieces free :white_heart::sparkles::pray:t4:

profile_pic

Noorul Islam :crescent_moon::rice_scene:3 years ago

0202 angel number

profile_pic

Jordan Yanewski3 years ago

The visuals are stunning! Great job Dream!

profile_pic

Anti closed minded spirit3 years ago

Does anyone know if this helps keep negative people away? Or just the energies?

profile_pic

Kimiha Nola3 years ago

Immediately felt so good thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Brendan Lombardi3 years ago

Does this video make any body else tired :zzz::zzz::zzz:

profile_pic

Nikki Norman3 years ago

This immediately made my parents be quiet when they were causing me stress

profile_pic

Jack M.3 years ago

If download this audio, it remains with the effect??

profile_pic

devilishtrio1111 m3 years ago

i played this 2 times and now my mom will not speak to me , works like magic

profile_pic

Lowkey Professional3 years ago

I was feeling super frustrated and almost in tears and then I listened to this. So helpful.

profile_pic

Mario Rossi3 years ago

Can it be true? My neighbor worked against me, she is a very bad woman, she threw water and other things in my garden, she made noise in the night. I Started to listen to the video and after few days she stopped to damage me . How can it be possible? Can she be changed?? I have no answer

profile_pic

Antariksh Rajkonwar3 years ago

Starting: 7/12/20

profile_pic

Boris Cavender Subliminal3 years ago

nice video, this video edition looks amazing

profile_pic

Serrano3 years ago

Thank you. Someone was rude to me on social media and I got mad. Then I also read drama on social media. Couldn’t stop having arguments in my head and feeling so angry. This video has made me feel calm and nolonger have these arguments in my head. Didn’t realize how much social media could affect people’s moods but people’s toxic behavior rubs off on you.

profile_pic

Mario Rossi3 years ago

How can make stop persecution of my House neighbors?

profile_pic

Gemma Wang3 years ago

Use this to cleanse my crystal… Thank you Sapien :blush:

profile_pic

Léon Persephon3 years ago (edited)

Blessings :revolving_hearts::heart: to all the fans of this channel :two_hearts::cupid: may all your dreams come true :unicorn::sparkles::sparkles: and of course to the creators of this channel :butterfly::blossom::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Léon Persephon3 years ago

#lovesit

profile_pic

Sanatan Raj / Rule of Righteousness3 years ago

Is maitreya fields safe?

profile_pic

christina kaza3 years ago

I can’t find the clear negative energy video…can you help me?

profile_pic

Rathesh ganesan3 years ago

Thank you dream seeds.( Sapien medicine.)

profile_pic

opethfeldt3 years ago

Really like this. Been having a lot less negative interactions lately, with both strangers and friends.

profile_pic

Noorul Islam :crescent_moon::rice_scene:3 years ago

profile_pic

Maria Millan3 years ago

Best with headphones or speakers ?

profile_pic

Ala Nefzi3 years ago

111 views sending love to all <3

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 years ago

SAPIEN please upload the good stuff like this one :point_up:t2:

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Please bring the clean negative energy back

profile_pic

Trent Z Green3 years ago

God I forgot how good this felt. Happy Halloween everyone :jack_o_lantern:

profile_pic

Theresa R3 years ago

:blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

Jacient Gates3 years ago

This is so good :relieved:

profile_pic

Authentic Self3 years ago (edited)

I have been trapped by situations and that is to gain experiences(by parents) I am not allowed, so I pray thereby to the supreme universe, the quantum world of possibilities that I get to escape the trap and gain more experiences… Amen​:pray::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Please give us a new version of clean negative energy, I miss that video very much

profile_pic

sasuke3 years ago

Where is sapienmed mantra channel

profile_pic

Marcelo Vieira Dos Santos3 years ago (edited)

Dear Dream Seeds, I felt good as soon as the music started to play. Question… Can any spoken languages benefits from this video or any other of your work? I meant someone who doesn’t speak English.

profile_pic

Marcelo Vieira Dos Santos3 years ago

Gratitude! You got a super like and a new subscriber. Thank you for sharing!

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago (edited)

After clean negative energy being deleted I am using clear negative energy from divine white light reiki channel

profile_pic

John Mathew3 years ago

Sapien, will this help in removing black magic??

profile_pic

V V3 years ago

After listening I feel a weight off my chest, I’m calmer, and find it easier to breathe

profile_pic

Vida Maria Ixchel3 years ago

Being an empath and having two junkies as neighbours sucks really bad. Playing this 24/7.

profile_pic

cookie monster3 years ago

my mother is so toxic, i have to come here every day to free myself from the energy that she sends me otherwise my body hurts me… :pensive:

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath3 years ago (edited)

What is the ideal usage time for this one? Do the effects become more permanent over time?

profile_pic

Julio Cesar Arias3 years ago

Thank you very much… This is very effective :heart::heart::heart::heart: peace and love. :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Lashook3 years ago

This is very powerful. I cant even explain what I felt. Thank you so much :pray:
Glory to lord jesus christ

profile_pic

Roopal Mehta3 years ago

Blessings and positive vibes to heal the world :pray: Stay Blessed :pray:

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep3 years ago

Perfect to listen to before tap into collective consciousness

profile_pic

Lotus3 years ago

Is there also one for clearing out peoples energy/ cleaning boosting the aura?

profile_pic

Brahman Boi3 years ago

Are results Permanent ?

profile_pic

Brahman Boi3 years ago

How Many times i have to listen this to feel positive vibes :(

profile_pic

Annabell3 years ago

Ich liebe dich danke hilft mir sehr

profile_pic

Shrey3 years ago

Please I need HELP!!
Can a person who is suffering from EPILEPSY problem can listen to Sapien Med videos? Is it safe for that person??
I seek reply from Angel Sapien and/or one who have deep knowledge in this subject.
Thank you so much !!

profile_pic

BetterShannon3 years ago

This is beautiful. I feel like I could listen to it for hours. It also makes me want to move in slow, flowing movements. I definitely plan to listen to this often.

profile_pic

futurmajic3 years ago

I’m a Patreon member and would like to download this to my computer but the post on the Patreon site is only 5:50 (this one here is 9:56) and the music is also different. Would it be possible to upload this version to the Patreon so that we can download it? Thanks.

profile_pic

Blank3 years ago

Thank you💕

profile_pic

Mnft Evth3 years ago

This is so good when living in a house with a narcissist. Thank you!

profile_pic

soulseek80 nic3 years ago

The old one on Sapien channel was better… bring it back plssssss

profile_pic

Antoaneta Naumova3 years ago

This is very, very powerful . Excellent for empaths.Thanks Sapien :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::dove::dove::dove:

profile_pic

3D to 5D3 years ago

GANGSTALKING??

profile_pic

Daphne Gerry3 years ago

Thank you for the Dream Seeds you’ve planted for all of us. You are a blessing & these creations are gifts.

profile_pic

Annabell3 years ago

Kann man das am balkon spielen play und das wirkt bei nachbar ?schlechte Leute live hier …

profile_pic

Brenda L. (PODER INTERIOR SUBLIMINALES Y MÁS)3 years ago

Hi! How many times or for how long must I listen to it to have a good effect?

profile_pic

Bdk Bdk3 years ago

Thank you Dream Seeds this is really beautiful. Blessings to you.

profile_pic

Griasde Gitte3 years ago

Ich liebe euch alle :grin:!!
I love you all!!

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian3 years ago

OMG how did I miss this gem? Thank you!!!

profile_pic

webiriss3 years ago

I don’t know why I’m getting ads in the middle of the meditation… I’ve tried it before and it wasn’t like that!

profile_pic

JS Info3 years ago

have any problem if stay in loop while working? Thanks!!!

profile_pic

JS Info3 years ago

have any problem if stay in loop while working? Thanks!!!

profile_pic

Asha K3 years ago

there should be one for purifying blood. It will help with skin conditions.

profile_pic

Migo Baerga3 years ago

I love you. And I am so grateful for you sapien. But I honestly miss the serotonin increase video so much. I don’t think you understand how useful that would be right now. Especially for people with disorders and others stuck in the house.
As well as the clear all negative energy and entities field. I don’t understand why they’re gone but I truly hope they come back. They were my favorites. I hope everyone else is doing alright out there! Good things are on the way!

profile_pic

Octavian Chelu3 years ago

Hay Sapien, this one is equivalent to evil eye or more, can u explain a liitle bit more? Thanks in advance

profile_pic

Mr Avatar3 years ago

Remarkable.

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

Sun is shinining today, and I am feeling All of you. Wishing you All a good journey :rainbow:. Thank you Sapien medicin :raised_hands:

profile_pic

Sarah Fara3 years ago

I wish there was a mosquito-repellent field.

profile_pic

Unique3 years ago

Ahhh within minutes… This helps a LOT! I wish I listened to it earlier.

profile_pic

Senada Hodzic3 years ago

where to find a video to remove negative energy from yourself?

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Where is clean negative energy?

profile_pic

Ruth Elizabeth3 years ago

I can just tell when I need it.

profile_pic

Masha Kashyar3 years ago

Is the video “Clear negative energy” deleted? I cant find it on Sapien channel

profile_pic

Portall3 years ago

Thank you so much for this one! It’s indispensable and works wonders. I’m work in hospital catering and am an empath that only recently began to build up resistance and protection, so you can say I’m kind of in deep shit these days. Lifesaver, really! But I still have to ask, Dreamweaver. What happened with the Clear Negative Energy field? Are you remaking it? This audio is the one that empowers me to heal myself and my loved ones more than anything. It is the field I have been using the most, so I’m hoping with all my heart for a reupload. I kindly ask you, please make it happen. This is my first and last request to you. I already owe you a debt I can’t repay, I know… So I can only ask and hope.
You have my deepest gratitude, love and appreciation. I’m glad I’m alive thanks to you.

profile_pic

Pasindu Kaumada3 years ago (edited)

Sapien Medicine,
Does this video include processes of Trauma Releasing and Healing video, Etheric Cord cutter and Negative Entity/ Bad Spirit/ Demonic Removal video too??

profile_pic

Lone wolf3 years ago

Thank you🧡

profile_pic

Sandi Dudek3 years ago (edited)

Sending positive vibes to all the fans of SMed.

profile_pic

Karak with Karishma3 years ago

We want clear negative energy back sapien :(

profile_pic

Shreya Berde3 years ago

Entire world needs this !

profile_pic

soul3 years ago

For anyone searching for Sapien Channel’s version of clean negative energy audio try : Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal (energetic energy programming) - YouTube

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Why clean negative energy from sapien was deleted?

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago

This feels like floating in space. Sooo good. People you don’t need alcohol or drugs when you have Sapien. May God bless him.

profile_pic

Anamma Charran Patro3 years ago

The Clear Negative Energy Video on Sapien Med got deleted ??

profile_pic

Trent Z Green3 years ago

Just checked my playlist and noticed “Clear all negative energy” is removed is there anyway I could get that back ? probably one of my favs

profile_pic

aaa aaa3 years ago

This is great and beautiful. Thank you! Much love<3

profile_pic

Natashia Fawn3 years ago

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us. I have been an emotional monster as of late and this piece gave me pause. I felt ribbons of negative energy slip off of me and happy to let them go.

profile_pic

Aya Charanith3 years ago

I’ve been listening to this for the past two days during my breaks at work and I’ve notice all the plp that annoy me or ones that don’t like me stays far far far away from me. Lol I’m more at peace and flow. Thanks to listening to this. No I listen to it all the time. A very big thank you for your work it has help me tremendously.

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Will this clean emotional body too?

profile_pic

Evoria3 years ago

time to use this since an argument in my family blew off!!!
EEK!!!

profile_pic

suraj krishna3 years ago

I Love You :heart: Sapien !:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

DIVINE EARTH ANGEL3 years ago

I AM AN INDIGO EMPATH. LOVE & GRATITUDE FOR THIS MAGIC! :butterfly::pray:

profile_pic

TheMom little3 years ago

Right now am in my local shopping centre, playing this. Then I will play atmospheric vibration raiser and live gravitational wave. Dandenong is reputed to be a “rough” town, but that’s bullshit, I been knocking around here for years. But it’s sad to see the shops so empty. Blessings everyone. Xx

profile_pic

Annana Joarder3 years ago

I was crying out of distress.it calmed me in few minutes.love u.

profile_pic

mm3 years ago

plz man keep this type of relaxing tone fuck man
i would live for that shit

profile_pic

Sapphire Acquarose3 years ago

This video is great! I would like to offer a suggestion, if I may, of a black kyanite frequency video.

profile_pic

Rachel Craig3 years ago

too quiet

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

Plan and simple :sparkling_heart: l love this! Very relaxing…

profile_pic

Larissa Altafim3 years ago (edited)

is the combo of clear negative energy + repel negative energy from your other channel? :) @dreamseeds

profile_pic

Cristiana Nicolae3 years ago

I don’t know why I keep finding all kinds of toxic people lately. It’s so disappointing.

profile_pic

Chantel Morton3 years ago

This sound is so soothing…I love it❣
I can litterally feel the heaviness lift…it’s amazing :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much for this it’s incredible.
Infinite Blessings to You.:heart::heart:

profile_pic

00katydid003 years ago

Sapien, do you think it would be possible to make a morphic field that helps the people the listener comes in contact with feel more empathy or sympathy or understanding when conversing with the listener? I run into so many people whose hearts and minds are closed. If they were starting from a place of empathy and love when we discussed difficult topics, I think everyone would have a more productive conversation… Kind of like the attract love to you, but for opening minds and hearts to others’ circumstances or pain? Just a thought.

profile_pic

Doris3 years ago

Thank you, this is much needed as I figure out how to get out of other people’s negative cycles that I repeatedly find myself in.

profile_pic

Harshit Sambyal3 years ago

I feel this instantly

profile_pic

Billhaze673 years ago

I wish these come to patreon

profile_pic

legend invicta3 years ago

Heavenly

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

1:11 AM. :astonished:

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

Good morning. I make a wish. I wish there is a video helping people to stand calm and strong in severe situations like emotional storms from other. I mean not really repelling negative energies but becoming something like a strong rock in the middle of stormy weather and difficult situations. Clear in the mind, strong inside and giving people affected also by those ‘storns’ a sure haven feeling. Thank you so much for concerning my wish.

profile_pic

Helios3 years ago

Sapien is it alright to listen to subminals or other songs while playing your videos?

profile_pic

Maria Carter3 years ago

Thank you :hushed: worked like a charm… those very imposing angry niebours have gone very quiet and disappeared back indoors :laughing: WoW :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

profile_pic

Ashley Kelley3 years ago

I gotta express my deep gratitude toward you for not only creating these magical pieces, but making them available for free… you couldn’t fathom the impact these negative energy repellent frequencies have had on my day-to-day life – literally. Every single day, I am forced to deal with a very toxic individual who just radiates misery in their every day life. And needless to say, they really enjoy spreading their unhappiness.

These have helped to intervene a LOT of situations that otherwise would’ve went from bad to straight Hell on Earth. From their tantrums. 60 year old woman that lashes outs like a teenager.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
This shit has stopped her ass dead in her tracks! Incredible!

profile_pic

Patricia Brown3 years ago

Thanks. This is exactly why I am moving away. This environment has been enough and I am not negative. So appreciate your frequencies. Thanks again. God bless you

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

This is very important now as dark forces are trying to destroy the free world.

profile_pic

How mathematicians create maths3 years ago

Sapien’s badass energies will keep the US away from a civil war now!

profile_pic

J S3 years ago

Beautiful video and calming sound. It’s amazing for meditation.

profile_pic

TheDark3 years ago

Love the music

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail3 years ago

Damn, you saved me. Thanks

profile_pic

H. S.3 years ago

wow amazing, thank you❣

profile_pic

Zoe Paisley3 years ago

Many Thanks :two_hearts: :blush: You are Soooo LOVED .

profile_pic

Zoe Paisley3 years ago

Needing this with old friend/ X partner who had no options and brother too have been in lockdown with me . feeling quite depleted , Inspite of generally being ebullient…

profile_pic

Gentleman3 years ago (edited)

Dreamweaver! Excuse my curiosity, but is it possible that you could apply the concept of the (Ancestral Knowledge) or maybe the (Cantonese Essence) into something that infuse the subconscious with the music theory, like, the essence of a well developed musician… To make it easier, maybe recovering musical talent from one’s DNA :relieved::heart_eyes:?!

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

I notice with repel negative energy people respond to me differently, they are more drawn for some reason and more receptive. I think its to do with polarization, if we repel negative then we must be attracting positive.

profile_pic

Rush3 years ago

Déconnexion garantie :MAGNIFIQUE :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Loulou 1233 years ago

Why have you taken off the other version Sapien? I really liked that one :sob:

profile_pic

Email Account3 years ago

I am listening to this as a light thunderstorm rolls through… this is the most at peace I have felt all week. Thank you.

profile_pic

YOUR DIVINE MESSENGER3 years ago

I listened it while sleeping in hope feel better and will not get bothered at work from some negative people. But it made me feel worse. I feel like crap and sad. Propably it’s not the audio fault. It is my stubborn subcouncious mind that tries to defence it self bc long time affected by negative environment and it thinks that it is needed to stay this way but heck no I am the one who decides how my subcouncious thinks! Im gonna get it right!

profile_pic

Ahem3 years ago

PLEASE MAKE PYRITE STONE AUDIO
… AND GREEN AVENTURINE

profile_pic

LM K.3 years ago (edited)

Lovely thanks​:innocent::pray:beautiful sounds like they are from another galaxy… . …:milky_way::milky_way::milky_way:

profile_pic

Natalie E3 years ago

:green_heart::pray: thank you

profile_pic

M M3 years ago

A healing balm for the troubled souls of us involuntary empaths. This is going on permaloop! :star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Galin Petrov3 years ago (edited)

Ah thank you sounds incredibly well, I feel the energy and movement from the first seconds, soo pleasurable :)
In a few minutes it started to disconnect the negative energy from my body and field, literally feels the attachments falls off also it clears the auric field, very effective on both tasks, truly a masterpiece! :)

profile_pic

Moonessa Lyn3 years ago (edited)

This one has saved me countless times, and now it’s even…more better!! Thank you Thank you

Where I’m currently staying, this will get a good test. Bless you

profile_pic

sh 943 years ago

It feels great… It’s like my brain is calm and cool… Thank u so much… Btw can we download it?

profile_pic

be blessed3 years ago

Wow I immediately felt cooling sensation throughout my body. Can this be useful for people with mental disorders or feeling low emotionally.

profile_pic

Cheryl B.3 years ago

Thank you! Sapien Medicine.

profile_pic

Dani3 years ago

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for your time and effort to create this new version :-)

profile_pic

moriiiiitz3 years ago

This is some high quality level shit!

profile_pic

Ajinkya Deshpande3 years ago

Sapien, it would be amazing if you make an entity removal 2.0 or exorcism 3.0

profile_pic

lrvdo3 years ago

Hey does it only protect us from energies or does it detach us from the sources too? I mean, I don’t want to drive away close people if they have negativity. They aren’t at physical proximity, otherwise i could play your contents for them too.

profile_pic

Lesley Donnelly3 years ago

I love the haunting sound of this and the effects on me are powerful. Really beautiful. Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Der einzig rechtmäßige Herrscher und Führer der Galaxie3 years ago

Can I just play it in a room without me or others being there or do I have to be close to it?

profile_pic

Lotus Scepter3 years ago

I would love to purchase this one. So soothing. :purple_heart:

profile_pic

shane khan3 years ago

Thanks for the re upload. I really appreciate the work you do

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10103 years ago

Amazing
Thank you
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

RISHABH DUTTA3 years ago

Why videos on here less powerful than sapien med videos! Creator is one

profile_pic

Stephan Norswing3 years ago

Thank you so many blessings to you Sapien.

profile_pic

TheDark3 years ago

I like this daM remake

profile_pic

Stuart McKenzie3 years ago

A shield against the media true evil

profile_pic

Arrafi Farzansyakieb3 years ago

Thank you sapien this awsome

profile_pic

Kae Lazuli3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to remake this🙏🏽 .

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé3 years ago

Thank you very much Dream Seeds. I love this music. Love and blessings.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

Alexandra Smith3 years ago

Your most beautiful sound yet. Please keep them like this!

profile_pic

Nikkie M3 years ago

Yay! Thanks for the update Sapien. :purple_heart:

profile_pic

anamika3 years ago (edited)

Thx so much :heartpulse: may u be blessed

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago

So kind of you to remake this video. Thank you Sapien😇

profile_pic

艾可3 years ago

Is it possible to combine negative entity / energy removal and this one? it would save our time.

profile_pic

I give you love let it go3 years ago

Wow!
Thank you!

profile_pic

Shishir Jathar3 years ago

I love these silent versions. Awesome…

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford3 years ago

Eighth like. 8s are moving today.

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford3 years ago