Results possibly from luck and probability alteration audio from energetic alchemy?

Here is a topic started by @777 which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website.

Hi friends. I have been thinking of manifesting a new house for maybe a few months now. Here is the odd part, my parents have been talking about it since like last week. So the agent came in today, he said that my house value ranges anywhere from 260k to 296k. He has decided on 294k.

Here is where things get interesting though. We have had this house for almost 15 years now on top of that this house has 4 bedrooms. Not only that but this “garage” that was supposed to be there is actually another room. So might as well say there is 5 rooms now. How is it that a house with no garage is worth that much? And no, I do not live in an expensive state like California or New York either.

I have been using this luck and probability alteration audio for maybe only 2 days and this happens?
But here is the last thing though. I have been visualizing the amount of money I wish to manifest for maybe the last week or so and been doing what I can to only focus on what I want and stop playing the victim role. I had set an intention to use part of that money to buy a new house as well.

So I don’t know. Is it actually from that audio or is it simply just me doing what I can to reprogram my subconscious mind?

1 Like

Here are the replies from the Discourse website:

Gaunter_ODimm

I want to buy this track cause I can sense great potential power from it, I use older version from patreon, but I nowhere can find where to buy album 3 , new version of it
There isn’t in my country Spotify, Amazon available, where could I find it?

Gabriel

YouTube

Gaunter_ODimm

To buy it from YouTube? How is that even possible?

Gabriel

I’m just saying listen to it from YouTube lol, it’s just 3 minutes.

psynergy

i feel like it’s a mixture of both! you do your part and the audios do theirs. the intentions are there to create this as a reality for you. congratulations and i’m excited to see what else you experience in life!

1 Like
1 Like