Results with Charisma and Glamour

Tried looking around, couldn’t find anything solid. Has anyone got any results with this to share?

Also, I’m a bit confused. The description on Gumroad says- “This helps you in that you generate this mindset naturally and permanently as you become more confident in yourself by accumulating positive experiences.”
So here will I get the mindset only by going out and meeting people and gaining experience or will this field give this mindset to me?
Thank you.

7 Likes

By experience around people.

You will interact more confidently and feel more confident. That’s the Charisma part. The Glamour means people will view you more as being the kind of person they want to interact with. Speaking from experience.

11 Likes

Awesome, thanks. This means one should start listening only when they start going out routinely, post this xovid thing.

2 Likes

I see what you mean. No, I think you would still build a mindset of being more socially confident just by listening to it while alone. It gives you confidence directly and puts you in that mood. But then you’re going to gain more while interacting with people and seeing their responses to you, it will reinforce the confidence.

9 Likes

Hey @Atreides , thanks. Do you by any chance know if the effects will be permanent? from the description, “This helps you in that you generate this mindset naturally and permanently as you become more confident in yourself by accumulating positive experiences” . SO from what you mentioned regarding the audio inducing the effects while I use it when alone, the permanence factor should also start coming in then, am I right?

3 Likes

Yes it should, changing your attitude for 30 days or more with any method makes the change likely to last.

2 Likes

It should be permanent if you listen long time period according to description

4 Likes

The audio “Charisma Glamor” (Gumroad) has SILENT SUBLIMINAL?

Subliminal affirmations at high frequencies? Or just morphic field frequencies?

I ask because the description looks like it is subliminal audio.

Thank you.

1 Like

It ain’t silent, just some uplifting, reminiscing music.

2 Likes

Hey there, would it be a good idea to listen to this overnight, daily? Thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah but I’d put it with a few other things so it’s not extreme overkill. I usually put together a list of different things that totals 1 hour to loop at night.

2 Likes

hm, i see. Can you suggest me what to listen to overnight or if possible, share your list? Thanks

1 Like

It depends on what you have. One Vibration audio plus one Soul Restoration of your choice, that’s a great combo. Anti aging is good depending on your age. The Politics of the body album is good, but it would be a little more complicated. I’d make it so you hear 1 of those per hour and all 3 after 3 hours.

5 Likes

I got the chakra audios and this(from gumroad). Now what would you suggest?

Do you have Patreon? Patreon Uploads List

Find some tracks that fit your goals, that won’t keep you awake, and follow the listening guidelines/limits for each one (give in the patreon description).

1 Like

Pragmatic. Thank you. I tried looping the chakr audios, and everytime, the next day felt ‘energetically tired’ throughout.

1 Like

I don’t do those at night anymore either. It was too much. Even at just 8 times a night, even though I’ll still do the Vibration audios or Soul Restorations like that. Anything 8 times a night will be a lot. But that’s my limit. 20 or 30 times of one thing a night will probably tire anybody out no matter what it is, hitting one thing like that.

1 Like

I’m considering on doing this playlist while asleep.
Soul restoration core 2x.
Root and sacral chakra healing 2x
Charisma and glamour 2x
Vibration of divine love 2x

Before sleep ego dissolution 1x