Retrograde Alert 🚨

Sending Manhattan method in human form to beat your ass

7 Likes

No cosmic ball gonna influence me :triumph::triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

Manhattan Mathematical Madness on his way to calm your emotions down.

and what happens afterwards:

6 Likes

There’s always a retrograde or two lol.

It’s interesting how people spring into action when an energy hits. I’m usually just confused, by things lol.

But I’ve been seeing it more. People get hit by some type of energy, and it animates different circuits and portions of their energy body/aura. And instead of registering a big change, they jump to different focal points that were lit up by the shift and their behaviors change immediately.

It might not be because of a retrograde, though.

There was a spike from the same people who always send garbage energy here—it started a little after the newly released fields were posted (as it frequently does).

7 Likes

3 Likes

And a supermoon incoming :full_moon_with_face:

Treat yourself guys:

(Nullify Astro effect in the description if you cannot afford it)

Ps: don’t forget the ongoing sales

14 Likes

4 Likes

Conjunction of spheres is super for this! :zap: Blue moon on the 30th so it’s still building :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

When it is retrogade, sometimes i get good luck.
It makes me somewhat grateful.

2 Likes

Indeed.
Sun opposition Saturn (27 Aug, active 2 days)

• Serious state of mind
  • Clashes, encountering opposition, lack of support from others
  • Not a good time for social activities

Mars ingress Libra (27 Aug-11 Oct)

• This period is about challenging outdating or unfair relationships, agreements, contracts or one to one situations.
  • Makes more confrontational or outspoken in relationships of any sorts, especially if we feel the situation is unfair.
  • Good for doing some vigorous or energy demanding activities and projects in a partnership with someone.

11 Likes

And

Time to utilize them now.

7 Likes

However we can’t avoid the lessons that are in store for us.

1 Like

Ngl I just got my first wakeup call about this lol.

Some guy in his early 30s probably was trying to start a fight with me for absolutely 0 reason.

I’m doing my job and some guy just starts staring at me and mean-mugging. I feel him staring for more than 10 seconds so I look at back at him.

He just keeps staring so I turn to him and say “what”. Then he keeps staring and staring… I hold my hands up and shrug because CLEARLY he wanted me to help him catch early rem sleep. No need to buy night quill.

The boxer in me wanted to give him the smoothest, most luxurious, most volumptous hook-cross.

But I decided it was better to just send love and gratitude towards his way and avoid any unnecessary trouble.

Anyways thank you for the warning and thank you @Psimindset for the warning as well. Lol I had no idea…

11 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOO bro. Im actually crying.

Bro yall actually made me shed tears laughing thats crazy…

6 Likes

It’s just means listen more. No need to worry.

Beside if you are not in the antardasha of mercury or dasha of it. It won’t effect you much.

1 Like
1 Like

:green_heart: Exacltly :sunglasses:

1 Like

:rofl:

That VIP treatment

Good on you! Let some one else do the bidding of teaching lessons… Perhaps it will be he whom enlightens himself with out the need of a reality check hook :+1: :grin:

:purple_heart::dove::heart:

5 Likes

Oh wow thanks for this.

I was so freaking detached and on the grind this weekend, I thought Social Bonder had turnt bad on me :grin:

3 Likes

You got this @Borisju!

I never like them harsh aspects :see_no_evil:
A diplomatic withdrawal or refusal to engage is what I tell myself.
Or spam them love graviton/radiate positivity :relaxed:

2 Likes