Reversing Vaccine

I wonder how much of this is in our tap water.

2 Likes

SC448- All 3 of my siblings have already received their 2nd vaccination (2 in different parts of NJ, 1 in California). (Plus my 2 sister in laws) I talked to all 3 sibs about their experiences. No, u donā€™t have time to play it X1, there is usually a long line and it is quite organized. Some like my 2 brothers and their wives, waited in a line in their cars, and the vaccine was bought to them and quickly given while they were sitting in their cars.

4 Likes

Yeah, could be. Interesting ā€˜foodā€™ for thought, this.

I tried it and I did manage to play a little bit of it before it went in and I continued listening afterwards. I think Iā€™ll be alright. I really didnā€™t want to get the shot at all (Pfizer) but didnā€™t have a choice, but Iā€™m sure that the fields can get rid of it.

3 Likes

No, nothing wrong with that. But youā€™re absolutely right, most people donā€™t want to be free, they want the (false) security of knowing they donā€™t have to take care of anything as itā€™s all done for them, from food to housing, from education to transport etc and all that, so that they can just go home and switch off with netflix or a beer or a joint or all of the above. I have absolutely been guilty of this myself, and continue to some days even now. I am wrestling with this, wondering how capable I actually am at being self sufficient. And also, how willing. I guess Iā€™m some level willing, as I wonā€™t take that vaccine, not for love nor money. Thereā€™s something deeply wrong with this whole thing, but the programming in us is deep. I have no faith in my ability to be self sufficient at the moment so Iā€™m just stewing in fear about the whole thing. GAH.

2 Likes

Needed that today. Inspirational and true to the bone marrow. :heart_eyes:

I truly believe what youā€™re saying. I did not receive the vaccine nor the boosters.

1 Like

You know actually some people are forced to take the vaccine plus thousand other reiterating of it in the corm of booster doses by the country we are in. Also I wanted to do international travel and that also requires 2+1 doses. Itā€™s like theres no escape from this madness.

3 Likes

It does! my country needs 3 doses to work, and many people are forced to @Cathroulette

3 Likes

Absolutely correct. :100:

1 Like

Exactly :100:

4 Likes

Patent Nbr. NO2020060606
is the answer

Iā€™m so sorry about that. many people had no choice but to take the vaccine or else they would be homeless. It is very sad

1 Like

We should also keep in mind the mentality of these ā€œpeopleā€ who are pushing this agenda, actively creating it and so on.
Just consider for a moment how powerless they feel, if they have such a need to harm and sterilize and control the general populace.

That alone makes us so much more powerful, we are not in that lack - hence, we can create the antidote.

4 Likes