Revitalized Drink Charger

Aw haha I’m on the same boat as you bro! :’)

It says estimated delivery 3/27/2021 by 9 PM… But it’s 9:03 pm :’)

Guess we’ll join the party Monday!

Ohh I was thinking the same thing @eternal when i read his post, except a protein shake! That sounds like a glorious way to start the day! :innocent:

7 Likes

Why this product its not in sapien medicine shop?
So this will be a awesome product before work or before working out(just like the old booster mugs)
how many times can we use it.?

2 Likes

What do y mean in your brain brother?

2 Likes

Hello my friend! It’s a similar feeling after having played the Nitric Oxide audio, but weaker, like a mini “brain pump”. It doesn’t seem like a consistent effect for me though. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don’t.

Also, a word of caution for anybody using this: Be gentle with the plastic lid when closing/removing it. I’ve already cracked mine by being a bit too forceful with it.

5 Likes

So its worth buying? I want to feel that alert like caffeine but without the side effects. Before my job to keep my focus and in the zone

3 Likes

Oh its definitely worth buying. There’s been a new one released too - The Synergistic Elements Charger, you might want to look at that to decide which one is best for you.

You might want to try out the new Cup of Coffee audio. I haven’t tried it but it looks it doesn’t have the side effects from normal coffee.

2 Likes

Sorry but I not an audio type…I prefer items.but thanks.so what do you feel after?how long do y leave the liquid .30 minutes?

2 Likes

I leave water in it over night, then instantly drink it in the morning. I’ll usually wait at least 10 minutes after filling it up before drinking. It definitely works after that. A feeling of warmth around the body but also revitalizing at the same time. I also use it with various teas with herbal extracts in it. It’s fantastic.

6 Likes

Τhanks.but why you leave the water all night man? I think it’s not optimal.
I will fill it only when I want to drink…like morning before job and maybe before workout…thanks brother

2 Likes

I might as well. It’s sealed off well when fully closed. Trying to get as much misty negentropic energy goodness in the water as possible :smiley:

2 Likes

What is mean misty neogentropic energy mannnn plsss explain

2 Likes

Its part of the description of the item. The art design imparts are type of energy to the water (similar to wearing a tag but instead puts it into whatever liquid is in the tumbler) - " Strange thing is I do believe this energy and mist is gonna get into whatever liquid you place in there. Imagine how great it would be to experience the effects of that."

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you have normal/good tap water 🤷 and it matters even less for bottled water whether it does in a glass or in a bottle.
I always have a glass of water next to me, when I receive this the only thing that will change is that the “glass” will be this one.

4 Likes

Mine seems doubtful today too. It moved a few cities and the last tracking update was on 3/24 at CT. No updates since then…

This is generally the case when the carrier is UPS Mail Innovations. Worst of both worlds haha… Well, it will be here, soon haha

UPS Mail Innovations is so slow because mail piece needs to be first carried by UPS and later redirected to USPS for delivery. Besides, only when shipping volume reaches to a certain amount will mail pieces be sent to USPS facility. Before that, item will need to just sit somewhere to meet the daily minimum.

5 Likes

Mine’s on its way over the Atlantic :sunglasses:
(I hope lol)

6 Likes

You have a better chance of getting it faster with non-UPS “mail innovations” lol

The “innovation” here was to take the slowest possible route! :smiley:

8 Likes

Just got the new mState drink charger cup as well!! I like these non-audio tools. Helps cut down audio time haha… Charge one Revitalizer and one mState cups in the night, and then while leaving at work. 6-hours of charge, four cups of charged water in a day should do awesome stuff!!

13 Likes

Damn bro i hope yours still gets there today :pray: i never knew it got sent to usps first, i checked my tracking and it actually got to the usps post office on Saturday, i thought when it read “arrived at post office” j thought it meant UPS’s post office lol if i end up getting mine I’ll dedicate my first sip to you in your honor man!

5 Likes

Thank you… Reached USPS office is good news!! 99% you should get it today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Brooo!!! I just got it!!! And and and i got social mastery too!! Yeahhh! Haha I’m so happy, i had no idea social mastery was gonna come too, since the enlightened states website said it was still processing

I had set up text notifications for when it arrives, so i was notified, went outside saw the box shoved in the bars of gate door, grabbed it, noticed a parcel in my mailbox too and thought nothing of it so i didn’t get it and went inside

Then something hit me and i was like wait that’s no ordinary parcel! That’s Social mastery!! I went outside and low and behold, there it was! (I was so proud of myself lol, i was like hell yeah my intuition has come a long way!)

Also I’m sorry bro, i forgot to dedicate the first cup to you man… :cry: i was too caught up in the moment celebrating with @Desiree on the phone… But! I dedicated the second one very enthusiastically for you!! Tasted great!!! I love it man! :grinning: can’t wait till you get yours!! I feel really good after drinking it too! (Desiree has a lot to do with that as well though lol)

18 Likes