Revitalized Drink Charger

Mine just arrived today! I like its quality, hoping it’ll last quite long, although already considering getting some protection due to the posts above :O

Helooo Guy’s! Any news testimonials from the revitalized mug??i awaiting for my order :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Hi, ONESS37! welcome-back-hello-welcome-back.

I love my drink charger. It keeps water cold and I just all-around feel better using it. It’s really the only vessel I use except when there are drinks that can’t be put into a metal cup. You will be very happy! :)

3 Likes

So what differences did y notice?power energy stamina?

• Increased energy
  • Overall improved health and mood
  • Reduced Digestive Issues

I do not have any specific health issues, so in general, an increased sense of overall wellbeing is what I notice. I have all three water chargers and have loved them so much, bought them for many of my family members as gifts as well.

Also, if you leave the water in there for an hour or two, the way the taste changes is very noticeable! Water just seems awake and lit after charging here. If you can sense energy, you will feel like the water is radiating Chi.

10 Likes

Ι wanted as and alternative for coffee…for walking up and be more drastic at work…and at the gym. And running…specific for that

The blue one seems to have started doing that for me as well, but not the other two… Maybe just a coincidence? Not sure… I try to drink one cup of each of the three chargers, I always use room temperature water (to drink and also to wash the cup), so I would say I have used all three of them equally…

3 Likes

Thanks for that report. With 2 similar reports, I think I’m going to start babying mine, on the off-chance that this isn’t a coincidence.

2 Likes

Mine chipped long ago as well, but I was rough with mines haha for many months, 99% of My liquid intake was from the revitalized drink charger… I’d take it with me to work, the gym, to Rome and back lol

I did ask dream if it still works fine though it’s chipped, he checked it out and said it is all good.

I used it meticulously till one day it fell in the gym and the lid broke, now it’s piling dust lol…

I was planning on buying multiple of these whenever i had some spare change up until certain NFTs with drink chargers sprang forth into my life and i no longer felt a need for the cup (Caladrius is one example, can’t go wrong with nectar :honey_pot::drooling_face:)

3 Likes

I broke my lid as well some time ago lol.

What I’ve been doing lately is using the cup as a mini pitcher: it stays in a dedicated spot in the kitchen, then every so often I’ll fill it up and let it “brew” for an hour or so, or overnight.

Then I’ll transfer the water to another insulated tumbler or sports bottle (ya girl has dipped her toes into lifting, who would have thought lol), this way I can still get my daily dose of plasmatastic water while hopefully minimizing getting my cup roughed up any further.:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

:partying_face: :champagne::clinking_glasses: :grin:

3 Likes

Guys share your testimonials.!.how you day changed with this cup…did it wake you up faster?more energy
?more stamina?its like the rush of.cofee? Thanks

It always made a huge difference in my mood and energy levels, if i ever felt sick it always picked me up quickly shortly after and even completely cured me many occasions, it stopped many possible sicknesses from developing, stopping them at the door step (idk if that makes any sense, like when you feel like you might be coming up on a cold or something due to very light symptoms, it would always stop it from developing further and would make me feel normal again)

Nope, it was never like that at least for me… I’d ritually drink a cup before sleep always so i can have that good ol revitalized water in me through out my sleep

Hope this helps man

( also, i don’t think we where sharing random stuff… we where giving reviews on the cups durability :) )

1 Like

Αfter sleep…?:thinking::thinking:i wanted for morning energy … in my work. .to wo away the sleepiness
.and when i do cardio…do y think it will help?

1 Like

I meant like, i would have it right before sleep so i can have it in my stomach/body/system through out my sleep

Yeah i think so bro, i think it would help you get rid of that morning fog for sure :slight_smile:

Although if you’re not used to plasma you may go through a detox phase at first… If this is the case start out small and up your usage accordingly with time (how a detox can manifest itself varies person by person, so do some safe expirementing lol)

1 Like

Can i drink everyday when i wake up and leave the water 30 for minutes is it ok protocol?thanks you

Yes, absolutely. That’s a good time to drink it. (BTW, you can drink more throughout the day too, if you wish.)

That’s a good rule of thumb. When you read the thread above, you’ll see there’s no hard-and-fast rule as to how long we should leave the water. I remember reading someone above saying they felt their water was charged in 10 minutes. I like to leave my morning water to charge overnight. (And then at least 30 minutes for the rest of my day.)

Sounds like you got a good system.

4 Likes