Rife machine

Hi I’ve been using the audios of Sapien and a few others for severdl years and now I am looking into buying a real Rife machine (Spooky2 GenX). My question is how much more effective would it be compared to listening through headphones? I know Sapien adds subliminals too so this is purely about Rife through the ears vs targeted Rifes through cold laser / pads / coil.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Stick to Sapien. This stuff is much better than Spooky. I’m saying this from experience. I’ve had 2 XM machines for a few years and ran them 24/7; for a long time and didn’t see as much results as i do using Sapien.

This was using XM. I have no experience with GenX.

Also funny enough we were discussing Spooky last night in here. The owner of Spooky doesn’t operate fairly and has been stealing Sapiens work and claiming it as his own.

And by the way Sapien isn’t subliminal at all.

9 Likes

Thanks, helpful insights. For me, I did buy multiple audios from Sapien even without neemding them specifically, just to show my support. The most important ones tho are free on YT and I downloaded them in MP3 but I would definitely pay for some that nobody has except (as they claim) with spooky, namely for Retinitis Pigmentosa (both for new lightreceptor cell generation as for fixing the DNA error), for visual snow and for nail fungus.

1 Like

Just wondering, how exactly can frequencies travel from the ears through the body to exactly the area where its needed and be more effective than targeted signals? I do not doubt on the effectivenesstof Sapien’s audios, I saw plenty result, just wondering how…

Hi @sander25, welcome to the forum!

You might find the articles from the Sapien website below of interest.

3 Likes

Very informative, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Are there any solutions for this issue over here on Sapien Medicine?

@Dr_Manhattan

I have used Biztronic computer software version of Rife Machine for several years. Company and testimonials claim it is more effective than any Rife machine and they provide supporting technical reasons for that. I have treated various conditions with it and I am not aware of any healing from it. When I compare my results to the many testimonials from Sapien audio users, it makes no sense for me to continue using the Rife Machine. I am now using Sapien for health.

3 Likes

Hi, venom!
gothic+welcome-1659875147

1 Like

Hello @taishan. That’s good to hear. Which audios should I run for my issue?

Thank you, @Rosechalice.

1 Like

Not true.
What’s the source of your knowledge?

1 Like

Sorry Venom, your question of which audios to run needs to be answered by experienced Sapien users here. I am too new at this. I just had great success with the first Sapien audio I used recently, and my opinions about Sapien are also based on the many amazing testimonials I have read so far. Clearly beyond Rife machine ability.

1 Like

That’s okay. Will wait for their answers then.

Could you please tag these experienced members? Would be helpful for me. Each day my eyesight is less than the previous day. I don’t have much time.

Sorry, I don’t know what tag means. And I don’t know who the experienced bloggers are. Maoshan is a regular, as is DavisSapien, and Zulu.

1 Like

Okay will try tagging them myself:

@Maoshan_Wanderer, @DavisSapien, @Zurus - could you guys recommend something for the following issue:

Healing the retina in the eyes. Basically creating more rods and cones cells in the retina due to loss of them. Also something to heal hearing loss. Am not fully deaf though.

EDIT: @Rosechalice has kindly provided me some answers so will check them out.

1 Like