Ring of The Magi (N/A)

Dream, do you have any estimate for the shipping of the Subconscious tags?

Hopefully soon
they are all in production, so its really as fast as the company can handle it I think.

But I will give it a day or two before I contact them to see if all is going well.

9 Likes

Hello. Any news when the ring will be on sale again?

1 Like

Anyone that uses both the Ring of The Magi and the Energetic/Fae Servitor? Curious to know the difference.

5 Likes

Actually any reviews on the ring would be very cool :)

1 Like

I neeeed thissss lol I want to buy two, a steel one for the gym and a gold one for daily wearing

Iā€™ll have enough to buy my first by the end of next month, hopefully itā€™ll be sold again by then! If not Iā€™ll just buy the course

6 Likes

Thanks @tttoop that was very helpful!

4 Likes

That would be an amazing investment! Believe me, you wonā€™t regret it!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s the attitude!!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

Hey, can someone answer when the ring or tag of the Magi appears again on sale?

2 Likes

they are having problems restocking a ring source.
should I re-make this a tag?

20 Likes

I would buy a tag, but still want a ring

3 Likes

Please make a tag.

4 Likes

IĀ“ve been waiting for my order to ship since September 28. I know youĀ“ve had problem with the supplier.
IĀ“m ok with a tag. No problem!

1 Like

yes , would be great

3 Likes

I vote for a tag please. Finding the right size is also a challenge if itā€™s a ring

3 Likes

Yes please, I vote for a tag too :slight_smile:

Me too man a ring would be amazinggggg

Iā€™ve been dreaming about having a gold pinky ring of magi since it was released lol but in truth I want the field more than I want the ring, so Iā€™m happy with a tag haha

6 Likes

I would instantly get the tag. That way I dont have to decide what size I need :joy:

5 Likes

Please donā€™t discontinue the ringā€¦Even if you move with a tag, have the ring available (even if it takes some more time)

Donā€™t get me wrong but If you keep up with this I will be a walking christmas tree, at least considering the noise the tags make :man_shrugging:

13 Likes