Ring of The Magi (N/A)

Did you tell it through intent , think the words or speak the words ? I always think the words but dont know what’s best …

2 Likes

I just said in my head “Magi, transmute my negative emotions into positive energy.”

Then very very quickly I started feeling fine like the issue was not even worth my time. A few seconds after that I was grinning… That’s when I posted on here to tell you guys lol

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :pray: the possibilities are endless . You could even try to give the energy to others. Like when theres bad energy because of a fight in the family on Christmas eve for example , dont know if that works :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

It works whatever way you want it! That’s The cool thing I’m finding out. The more we can sharpen our intention focus desire and will, the more impactful and natural our magic can be. We can create what we need on the fly.

The more we put into the tags with our work that corresponds with them, it will keep expanding with you… It’s an organic boost that comes naturally from your own creativity and intuition that allows you to have your own personal style of magic that feels just right to you.

5 Likes

You don’t even have to have the bad fight if you make the magic of a good time :wink:

… Damn you just helped me think of something

4 Likes

I’m buying the ring when it is available in the future. I’m saving for it.

3 Likes

Hey guys,
When will this beauty of a ring be available again?

Would you buy a ring of the magi if it becomes available?

• Hell yeah!
  • Nah
  • I don’t really care
  • What the heck is this ring anyways?

0 voters

*Starts to think about what to tell people when they see me wearing the ring and asking what that is

1 Like

:smiling_imp: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Guys, i know some of you were hoping this would come back.

I see it in stock on enlightened states

2 Likes

After clicking buy now

404 Page Not Found

The page you requested does not exist.

1 Like

Aww yes haha sorry. It does direct you to the Sapien Shop

3 Likes