Ring of The Magi

25 Likes

This seems like a new energy collector item.

3 Likes

same here, I’ve been looking for such an item for a long time.

1 Like

The description is somewhat similar to an energy collector.
Maybe there is this person on this forum who left a review on xtrememind … You cannot view the correspondence further through the web archive, I would like to understand what this field is.

2 Likes

That is not me, Sado is a different person (who is probably here as well) but I have a custom object like that created by Dream (or Dale, I forget now) and I use it mainly to energize my servitors (although, recent servitors I think can do this directly) and for some alchemy. They are incredibly powerful. Certainly helped me also stretch my limits which I do by wearing gazillion tags.

I am talking about the old energy collector field, to be clear. I could command it to grow in strength every now and then (though I don’t do that anymore).

13 Likes

So automated gathering, clearing, and integration? Sounds too good to be true. Like an unlimited source of energy. I imagine this would probably boost the effects of tags.

7 Likes

Holy mother :scream: :scream:

7 Likes

There are so many good things in that store that I don’t know where to start.

Who already bought at Sapien Shop?

Let it be outside the United States please. If possible from countries like Mexico, Costa Rica, etc.

If the items arrive? That alone worries me.

I already had a bad experience with Teespring, the item never arrived.

1 Like

My item jsut arrived actually and I see a couple other folks got theirs as well.

So, this ring is limited by the users will and imagination. @dreamweaver is building his own army of green lanterns.

10 Likes

How come, this was released a day or so… you must live near to sapiens shop headquarters :scream:

2 Likes

he means the subconscious limit one, not this

8 Likes

Paging @_OM :point_up: Your favorite topic. :joy:

2 Likes

yeah man. fk the system

Bruh

Everyone loves booster, booster is life, booster is love. :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

Guys, tell me how who bought this ring? is it worth buying?

Every item of Sapien is worth buying.

5 Likes

I’m not a shill, but I must say, I’m biased. Sapien is changing my life for better terms. And I’m only getting started.

And I’m also happy I didn’t fall for your trolls :blush:

8 Likes

According to the shop it’s the 4th best selling item , so ther must be quite a few people that bought it .

3 Likes